Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

MM was kinda bad yesterday, annoying commentary, success stanning, switching like a baguette, it had it all!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

I work at a cable company and during a Zoom meeting today someone mentioned "churn" and suddenly I heard the queen's high-pitched shriek in my head. So that's how my Monday went!

Rewind to a couple months ago when Grace was convinced MoM would outgross NWH and maybe even hit 2B :skull:

She is stanning :clap3:

6 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

I work at a cable company and during a Zoom meeting today someone mentioned "churn" and suddenly I heard the queen's high-pitched shriek in my head. So that's how my Monday went!

:deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, M André said:

Wait, she didn't like EEAO? :deadbanana4:

Her taste sometimes is ... :ducky:

She did. Faguettes here are always twisting her words. 

Just now, Blade Runner said:

She did. Faguettes here are always twisting her words. 

OMG, seems like miss Grace has some antis

---

It's up

Her eyes when we see Thor Naked :fonso:

12 hours ago, Assassin said:

She literally said she ain't going spoil it then puts a crying emoji next to Maggie Smith's photo and then actually said they said goodbye to her character. She is such a mess.

:ahh:

15 hours ago, M André said:

Her eyes when we see Thor Naked :fonso:

sdklfjhkjd I screamed :ahh:

Let's be real though, we all had the same reaction :-*

19 hours ago, M André said:

Wait, she didn't like EEAO? :deadbanana4:

Her taste sometimes is ... :ducky:

She didn’t think EEAO was bad, she thought it was good not great. She expected a mainstream action film without realizing she was watching a A24 film. 

I think it's funny how she talked about how the scope in EEAAO felt small when it didn't really feel like that at all :rip:

A first reaction video for Ms Marvel :rip:

Her Ms Marvel early reaction video is damn near a review video. Grace better stop before Disney puts her on the DONT send list. :deadbanana2:

She said Ms. Marvel has a lot of references like Rescue rangers. That sounds interesting. Honestly was only expecting Captain marvel mentions. Definitely gonna watch 

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Her Ms Marvel early reaction video is damn near a review video. Grace better stop before Disney puts her on the DONT send list. :deadbanana2:

Isn't the embargo lifted today?

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

She said Ms. Marvel has a lot of references like Rescue rangers. That sounds interesting. Honestly was only expecting Captain marvel mentions. Definitely gonna watch 

Marvel has been great with these Easter eggs not being huge distractions. The amount of Easter eggs I see in these breakdown videos are insane because they hide them sometimes so incredibly well that it just seems like background art but they're really so on top of reinforcing their own material with thoughtful inclusions. It's great because the more they set these seeds the more they can use them in future properties and have them seemingly interconnected. 

7 hours ago, ALA said:

I think it's funny how she talked about how the scope in EEAAO felt small when it didn't really feel like that at all :rip:

Lmfao, this!! It actually felt overwhelming at times and was sensory overload in the best possible way.

7 hours ago, Arcadius said:

6 hours ago, Slate said:

Her pre-reviews :dies: 

5 hours ago, Psylocke said:

How does she get away with these "early reaction" videos :deadbanana4: 

I’m just waiting for her to get in trouble for this :dies:

1 hour ago, Ibrahim said:

Isn't the embargo lifted today?

She said it doesn’t lift until the day before it releases (June 7 I think) so she said this video was just gonna be about the ‘business’ of Ms Marvel :rip:

1 hour ago, Fetch said:

She said it doesn’t lift until the day before it releases (June 7 I think) so she said this video was just gonna be about the ‘business’ of Ms Marvel :rip:

Oh :rip: Mess!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.