Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

Not her canceling her Beau is Afraid tickets after seeing the RT score. :dies:

And why does she keep saying Ali Wong should also be in Thunderbolts and it's OFFENSIVE if she isn't? :toofunny3:

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

51 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Grace don’t know what Super Smash brothers is😆 and didn’t realize Mario was like the biggest VideoGame franchise ever. :dies:

but fair, she ain’t a gamer. And twitter users need to stop bullying her cuz she ain’t that much of a nerd….. but still kinda funny. 

also random as hell to flip a Mia goth blade announcement into a Shia lebouf discussion :deadbanana4:Wtf does that have to do with Mia’s acting in a superhero movie

She made a tactical error then trying to promote her brand as a pick me to male nerds. There's too much overlap between the ones who read comics and the ones who play video games.

9 hours ago, Assassin said:

She got annoyed at herself for getting the pronunciation wrong for "Shohreh Aghdashloo" even though she clearly practiced it beforehand. :dies:

I spat my drink out :bibliahh: she was about to try pronouncing it again or give an explanation but you can see her inner battle on whether or not to move on

17 hours ago, Assassin said:

Not her canceling her Beau is Afraid tickets after seeing the RT score. :dies:

And why does she keep saying Ali Wong should also be in Thunderbolts and it's OFFENSIVE if she isn't? :toofunny3:

Ugh she would’ve served another iconic review

1 hour ago, seanzee said:

did she raise her membership prices?

I don't think so, it's still $5 and $15.

56 minutes ago, Assassin said:

I don't think so, it's still $5 and $15.

spacer.png

I was going off of this

1 hour ago, seanzee said:

spacer.png

I was going off of this

It still says $5 and $10 (not $15, my bad) when I click join. Mess if she plans to increase the membership price, she makes bank from superchats and mostly only answers superchats during the livestreams anyways so why bother becoming a member? :toofunny3::dies:

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

she went off on that one user for her calling her out of touch LOL

LOL then the user sent a superchat apology after but Grace completely ignoring it :toofunny3:

Her admitting in the stream she didn’t want to say anything negative about Disney in favor of Mario. Mind you had it been any other studio. :deadbanana2:

catching up on her stream, her chat saying Tom Holland and Zendaya for Zelda:rip:

, giving i only know 2 celebrities :rip:

On 4/13/2023 at 8:43 AM, Arcadius said:

nn I feel she doesn’t care for Mia. I remember how annoyed she got recently when people were fancasting her as Harley for the Reevesverse. 

I mean….has Mia been in anything other than the X horror universe?  She doesn’t have much to pull from?

nnnn I saw John Wick 4 and it was lowkey boring, watching someone play a video game teas :rip:

Mario hitting $700M this weekend:rip:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

7 hours ago, XAMJ said:

she went off on that one user for her calling her out of touch LOL

Timestamp?

The drop for Mario is crazy considering it opened on a holiday weekend. Great legs and a billion dollar lock.

"Some of us had no idea how big mario is!"

sis he's practically the mascot of video games

1 hour ago, lovecatt said:

"Some of us had no idea how big mario is!"

sis he's practically the mascot of video games

Not everyone knows video game culture. Grace speaks for the average moviegoer who is definitely not attuned to all facets of pop culture.

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Not everyone knows video game culture. Grace speaks for the average moviegoer who is definitely not attuned to all facets of pop culture.

Girl you literally need to live under a rock to be unaware of how popular Mario (and Pikachu) are :skull:

Also the average moviegoer is definitely aware of who Mario is, hence the massive opening number and its incredible legs at the box office.

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

This could be a true statement if it wasn't for the fact the film is demolishing the box office. Mario has been around for over 40 years so I'm sure the average moviegoer knows who the character is. 

16 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

catching up on her stream, her chat saying Tom Holland and Zendaya for Zelda:rip:

, giving i only know 2 celebrities :rip:

I HATE when her commenters give casting suggestions :ghostface: 

Nothing but Tom Holland, Zendaya, Henry Cavill, Elizabeth Olsen, etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.