Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

A Raimi cut on Disney+ would only make sense for rating purposes, but in all honest I can't see them going on that route. That'd set a precedent and people will expect extended cut for movies once they hit streaming platforms. I don't even know if it's fair since people pay a ticket to see a final product, not a lesser version of it.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

screaming, she made it on Moviecirclejerk with her dumbass comment:dies:

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

screaming, she made it on Moviecirclejerk with her dumbass comment:dies:

Grace is about to get DRAGGED 

• ATRL Moderator

Change the title to 'Gay Rights Icon Grace Randolph Advocates for Heartstopper Season 2' :wanda:

she says Fantastic Beasts 3 won't make 100M in US. Will this be another Godzilla vs Kong? she said the same with that one and when it made 100M she totally ignored it lol

It made 4,1M this weekend and needs another 16M. It's not that far away from get it.

2 minutes ago, Drowned8World said:

she says Fantastic Beasts 3 won't make 100M in US. Will this be another Godzilla vs Kong? she said the same with that one and when it made 100M she totally ignored it lol

It made 4,1M this weekend and needs another 16M. It's not that far away from get it.

Nah I think she's right. It'd need really great drops to get to $100m and I don't see it happening unless it gets pushed there. 

3 minutes ago, ALA said:

Nah I think she's right. It'd need really great drops to get to $100m and I don't see it happening unless it gets pushed there. 

it only dropped 40% this week (domestic weekly) and made 10M. It's not that bad. The Lost City (which is very close to 100M) dropped 37% in its third week and The Batman did -47%.

It probably needs another month and we don't have a hbo max date yet. We'll see.

7 hours ago, ALA said:

This. It'll probably bow out at 95M. 

23 hours ago, The Witch said:

Did miss ga fumble the bag by not accepting to play ****? @Reverse Warholian

She'll redeem herself when she plays Poison Ivy :clap3:

Also

Her last movie math video doing numbers :clap3:

10 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

She'll redeem herself when she plays Poison Ivy :clap3:

Also

Queen Grace :clap3:

Hopefully she does a livestream today. 

Been a while since she done one.

i remember there were some of us waiting for Charlize Theron to be cast as a villain in WW3. Oh well...

hqdefault.jpg

Finally watched the spoiler review for MoM after watching it, and while Grace has some points, a lot of the others are just... plain dumb :rip:

Ms. Marvel's trailer reaction gave us so many iconic moments for being just a 5 minute video

S0xU1PB.gif

On 5/10/2022 at 9:23 AM, Hephaestus said:

A Raimi cut on Disney+ would only make sense for rating purposes, but in all honest I can't see them going on that route. That'd set a precedent and people will expect extended cut for movies once they hit streaming platforms. I don't even know if it's fair since people pay a ticket to see a final product, not a lesser version of it.

I don't think people would mind though since streaming apps are a substitute for DVD and bluerays where extended cuts and bonus content are the norm without anyone complaining. The only issue with  an extended cut is the mcu continuity if there are major events in the deleted scenes.

she really said "no more content" this week, scarlet witch tea!

22 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

i remember there were some of us waiting for Charlize Theron to be cast as a villain in WW3. Oh well...

hqdefault.jpg

I was so hoping she’d be circe, but per usual DC is asleep at the wheel

hqdefault.jpg

the good sis spilling that the gaga song is not actually in the movie.

14 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

I was so hoping she’d be circe, but per usual DC is asleep at the wheel

hqdefault.jpg

we lost

hqdefault.jpg

11 hours ago, orange22 said:

I can’t at the Ozark spoiler review never dropping :deadbanana2:

it wasn't very good, and I think people have forgotten about that show already :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.