Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

9 hours ago, Paddy said:

the follow up statement is even funnier when she said "but who cares!!!" like because it's a success nothing else (meaning her own previous opinion) matters. :toofunny2: 

Imagine if she was covering music like this... anything successful (no matter it's quality and her own opinion) would be the best thing ever.

We know she stans charts not art. She is a swiftie after all... (I am too don't @ me)

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Not her saying that Mario was aimed at extremely small children when the age demographics breakdown was 62% between 18-34, with 18-24 years olds being at 33%. Why is she like this?

Also her saying more people started saying it was a bad movie as the weekend went along. 

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Not her saying that Mario was aimed at extremely small children when the age demographics breakdown was 62% between 18-34, with 18-24 years olds being at 33%. Why is she like this?

Also her saying more people started saying it was a bad movie as the weekend went along. 

she's so full of ****. Had this been a Marvel movie, this wouldve been a different story

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not this YouTuber shading Grace

cKs2DSL.gif

The most annoying voice on YouTube.

Really can’t wait for her The Marvels Breakdown🤭

24 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not this YouTuber shading Grace

cKs2DSL.gif

He already came for this a few days ago.

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

He already came for this a few days ago.

"not gonna share who wrote this" then does exactly that in the video

cKs2DSL.gif

21 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

The most annoying voice on YouTube.

exactly what I thought he'd look like. 

JamesPhyrillas.png

I've read that Mario is exceeding expectations in Europe but underperforming in Asia, with huge drops and falling behind Minions 2 in comparison

So I guess it's actually the Europeans who are furries and love cats? :eek:

13 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Really can’t wait for her The Marvels Breakdown🤭

We should do a bingo-type game where we get points for when she calls Captain Marvel’s short haircut a “strong choice” when she means “lesbian choice” and for when she highlights the anti-feminist review bombing from the beta males she’s expecting to see. But I am also excited to watch it with her.

Part of me is disappointed that Grace doesn’t review Succession episode-by-episode and part of me is very relieved. 

Y'all really still PRESSED about her Mario review. Let the woman have an OPINION, lol. 

Plus, the movie is panned. 

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Y'all really still PRESSED about her Mario review. Let the woman have an OPINION, lol. 

People are acting like an animated kids movie based on a known IP doing well is a shocker. :ahh:

17 minutes ago, Haburo said:

We should do a bingo-type game where we get points for when she calls Captain Marvel’s short haircut a “strong choice” when she means “lesbian choice” and for when she highlights the anti-feminist review bombing from the beta males she’s expecting to see. But I am also excited to watch it with her.

We would have a Bingo in the first 2 minutes of the video:coffee:

19 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

People are acting like an animated kids movie based on a known IP doing well is a shocker. :ahh:

Also talking like it's the first panned movie to do well with general audiences, fhjshfjf. 

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

exactly what I thought he'd look like. 

JamesPhyrillas.png

Why did he call her racist? Did I miss a chapter? 

53 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

People going to war for Cocomelon The Movie is crazy. 

56 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

who said we were pressed about her review?  we are just making fun of her for saying moviegoers will hate and it will have toxic word of mouth in her review. And now calling her out for making excuses and justifications for why it's doing so well despite the bad reviews. 

11 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Why did he call her racist? Did I miss a chapter? 

Grace should sue his ass for defamation! Isn't her dad a lawyer? 

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

Grace should sue his ass for defamation! Isn't her dad a lawyer? 

Doesn't he know she has a strong hatred of injustice in the world? :matty:

1 hour ago, Haburo said:

Part of me is disappointed that Grace doesn’t review Succession episode-by-episode and part of me is very relieved. 

Oops, I just caught up with today’s stream. It’s mental that she said she thought Britney was having a “relapse”. I'm happy to see she covered this jaw-dropping moment in television history.

When and watched this yesterday with my date and we had a blast, don't know what Grace doesn't enjoy. Also why did she mention she had to google it was called the Mushroom Kingdom? It's literally mentioned in one of the trailers and multiple times throughout the film :skull: Did she even pay attention?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.