• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

She’s gonna come for Barbie all summer long - just watch

Why is she so nervous about how incels are going react to the Barbie movie..

Who f*cking cares Lmfao. :dies: 

the thumbnail :ahh: 

9 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

I can't BREATHHHHHHHHE she talked about Mario's cat suit and then for some reason mentioned furries and the Asian market????? :bibliahh: djfmfkgkfkfkf 

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

4 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

I can't BREATHHHHHHHHE she talked about Mario's cat suit and then for some reason mentioned furries and the Asian market????? :bibliahh: djfmfkgkfkfkf 

I screamed at that part :gaycat7: also when she mentioned liking new mythologies but she's talking about MARIO...

I know she’s mentioned she’s not familiar with Mario/Nintendo but this review sounded like she’d never heard of Mario until two minutes before watching this movie or something :dies:

Her Peach rant was just :bibliahh: like does she want Peach to serve Hillary Clinton so she can justify her being all about girl power??? And then what she was saying about Bowser??? She ALWAYS brings the kiis fnfndkdkd

I wasn’t expecting Mario to get Panned like this💀 the Critics are eating this up alive

I don't get why she doesn't understand why Barbie itself is one of the most politicized things about our contemporary society. 

It's BARBIE, baby, both an icon and a symbol of failure. 

It frutrastes me because it's something so easy to see and understand. 

18 minutes ago, M André said:

That balding creature is comming for her OMG

This person is genuinely the least likable movie critic on YT. The way Grace has a pleasant and smooth voice compared to him.

59 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

Oh she's mad mad!

The lashings, whew... One of the most entertaining reviews of hers in a long time :ahh:

I understand that the Mario movie is probably plot-less, but many of her criticisms are definitely rooted in not knowing what a Mario game is :rip:

“why do they wear those outfits?!” Like… 

41 minutes ago, GivingCher said:

I know she’s mentioned she’s not familiar with Mario/Nintendo but this review sounded like she’d never heard of Mario until two minutes before watching this movie or something :dies:

1 minute ago, Poxy said:

I understand that the Mario movie is probably plot-less, but many of her criticisms are definitely rooted in not knowing what a Mario game is :rip:

“why do they wear those outfits?!” Like… 

No literally. When she said something along the lines of "Mario's cat costume takes Mario's dignity away and might only appeal to furries" (then proceeding to say Asians might enjoy that, she's so messy) and I was like, huh? It's clear she has little to no knowledge about it, but to her point maybe the movie is really bad in that sense because they didn't take time to explain stuff to the GP.

asdfghjkl; a classic grace review, when's the last time she came for a movie like this :dies:

16 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

This person is genuinely the least likable movie critic on YT. The way Grace has a pleasant and smooth voice compared to him.

It's literally just a teathre kid that got brave, the male rachel berry :redface:

13 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

No literally. When she said something along the lines of "Mario's cat costume takes Mario's dignity away and might only appeal to furries" (then proceeding to say Asians might enjoy that, she's so messy) and I was like, huh? It's clear she has little to no knowledge about it, but to her point maybe the movie is really bad in that sense because they didn't take time to explain stuff to the GP.

To be fair most Mario fans weren't feeling the catsuit so I'm not sure why they doubled down so hard. Should've featured Tanooki instead

5 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

To be fair most Mario fans weren't feeling the catsuit so I'm not sure why they doubled down so hard. Should've featured Tanooki instead

That I agree with, actually. I feel like catsuit Mario was never particularly popular.

"Why does Mario turn into a cat? I guess if you're into furries? Maybe it'll work for Asian markets I know they love cats over there?"

Why do I keep watching this unhinged woman :deadbanana4: I guess it's like a car crash, you can't look away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.