• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Mother back to being the Anti Hero. She's been on Gunns neck for too long 

The way Grace hasn’t left her apartment in 3 years and still is able to stir up such chaos :ahh: 

The fact that James has the time to answer random tweets tells me all I need to know about him. 
He such a moron. 

No sources no proof just vibes. Give up to Grace Randolph :clap3:

40 minutes ago, MDS said:

Imagine being Logan right now :deadbanana4:

Omg LOL 

SWN2Ude.gif

Not Grace ENDING THE DCU to make way for Gaga to reign supreme as Harley, we love to see a Little Monster!

SWN2Ude.gif

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

Grace Randolph, MAIN POP GIRL :gaycat5:

Not even Rihanna trended this much during the superbowl. She’s in contention for the Trinity of Pop. 

... Grace is a mess but James Gunn seems terrible :toofunny3: why does he reply to so much BS. His DC stuff has been good so far but sheesh

Grace literally does the bare minimum and she has so many people riled up, her POWER! :lmao: tomorrow’s live is gonna be JUICY :msmarvel:

Also, I like Logan, but I don’t see him as Superman. 

17 minutes ago, Poxy said:

Grace literally does the bare minimum and she has so many people riled up, her POWER! :lmao: tomorrow’s live is gonna be JUICY :msmarvel:

Also, I like Logan, but I don’t see him as Superman. 

I’m going to need someone to superchat her to do the robot voice to make tomorrows live extra legendary. 

Logan is 5’7, so I would say he’s too short BUT besides that I think he would actually be an interesting choice for the role. 

Most of the other actors named so far only have Netflix romcoms to their names. If DC wants this to be successful they need to cast somebody who has SOME clout. 

Say what you will about him but people know who Robert Pattinson is. 

i actually think this is Smarter for Daredevil. Having 18 episode season, with most being Superhero Law cases and the the other half having an overarch storyline. It’s way better than 6 episodes to binge. The best tv are ones with space for secondary characters and subplots. Like The sopranos or Buffy the Vampire slayer, or X-Files. I actually think this is good For Marvel. 

Logan Lerman trending with Grace... oh I bet she's loving this :deadbanana4:

if Logan Lerman is superman, I will be seated. PLEASE! King deserves to be a big star, he has it all.

Edited by clee95

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.