• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

On 5/3/2022 at 6:14 PM, Assassin said:

Sam Raimi said in an interview that he didn't watch all of WV, only watched the stuff that directly effected his movie. :rip: 

WandaVision isn’t even that long! He could have watched it within a few days without even binging it. 

Yikes. I’m really iffy about MoM. Grace and Dan both said it’s not good. 

I have an AMC stubs account but even wonder if it’s worth going to the theater for since I’ll see it for free. I live in LA and gas is $6 :/ 

15 minutes ago, Char-Li said:

Yikes. I’m really iffy about MoM. Grace and Dan both said it’s not good. 

I have an AMC stubs account but even wonder if it’s worth going to the theater for since I’ll see it for free. I live in LA and gas is $6 :/ 

If you’re not a diehard stan I’d honestly just wait until it hits D+ in 45 days.

I was a little let down by MoM too :deadbanana4: mess. I'm seeing it again with a friend tonight, I feel like it may get worse on a rewatch 

Yea. I think I may have overhyped myself. But, enjoyed it overall. I def need a rewatch and go in with my new perspective. 

9 hours ago, Char-Li said:

WandaVision isn’t even that long! He could have watched it within a few days without even binging it. 

Why did he ignore vision?

Grace kinda snapped with her spoiler review for MoM :giraffe:

45 minutes ago, ALA said:

Grace kinda snapped with her spoiler review for MoM :giraffe:

The way I thought she was overreacting. When she mentioned a particular monologue that her audience laughed at literally happened in mines and I thought about her review the second it happened. :deadbanana2:

girlies gonna lash it with that cinemascore lmaooo

That illuminati video thumbnail... 1 day after release :ahh:of course

59 minutes ago, ALA said:

She did the same thing for NWH showing Toby and Andrew in the thumbnail of the non-spoiler review. :deadbanana2:

Grace was right, if you set your expectations at at 10 instead of 10000 you’ll love the movie. Knowing marvel I did that and I thought the movie was phenomenal. 

22 hours ago, Arcadius said:

The way I thought she was overreacting. When she mentioned a particular monologue that her audience laughed at literally happened in mines and I thought about her review the second it happened. :deadbanana2:

Agreed. 

Spoiler

How can you take that speech seriously with a cgi zombie talking grumbly? 

Anyways Grace was in a rare occasion is right with this one. While the movie had great acting (Elizabeth especially) and great visuals, it suffers from a weak plot and not a good script.

Well this is the first time in a long time I agree with Grace

The movie is good in general. Sam visuals are increadible, minus the cgi. 

But wanda's development is a mess. As Grace always says show don't tell. How Wanda is affected by the darkhold is never shown. 

Also at the end of wandavision she hears her kids calling her for help. What happened to that?

The whole movie is a continuity mess for wanda.

1 hour ago, M André said:

it's up :celestial2:

This video was so funny. Djjdjjdfsgs

The laughter during the america Chavez origin she was right about that 

...and Grace was right in this one :rip: It was the same **** WW84 pulled to resolve the conflict and the execution wasn't even that better, but this one has Sam Raimi's name in the credits so people decided they were going to like it before even seeing it.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:43 PM, ALA said:

And she assured her viewers during her latest AMA livestream that there will be no spoilery thumbnails in any of her videos. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Repelex said:

...and Grace was right in this one :rip: It was the same **** WW84 pulled to resolve the conflict and the execution wasn't even that better, but this one has Sam Raimi's name in the credits so people decided they were going to like it before even seeing it.

don't you dare compare this to that dumpster fire that was Gal Gadot's WW1984

I just came back from the theater. I haven't watched her spoiler review yet, but in her non-spoiler review Grace said something like Wanda isn;t as powerful in this movie as she is in previous ones. WTF is she on about? She killed so many people with ease here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.