Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

I think she hates the movie cause her sources were wrong but doesn't want the backlash of the marvel fans

:gayalipacat3:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

16 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Just watched the Moon Knight finale. You bet Grace is gonna

Reveal hidden contents

compare Layla's Scarlet Scarab costume to Wonder Woman's gold armor costume in WW84.

I mean, it’s quite similar :foxaylove3:

Ok she’s hyping up that end credit a bit too much. Like I enjoyed it but it wasn’t mind blowing the way she made it. :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

She really switched :eek:

Is she gonna give it a fresh tomato now? :fan:

Yeah, why is she so hyped about the end credit scene. It was fine and expected. 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Ok she’s hyping up that end credit a bit too much. Like I enjoyed it but it wasn’t mind blowing the way she made it. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah, why is she so hyped about the end credit scene. It was fine and expected. 

Moon Knight or DS2 end credit scene?

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

WHERE is the Ozark spoiler review??? 

Right?? It’s probably never gonna come outtt

20 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Moon Knight or DS2 end credit scene?

MoonKnight 

57 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

MoonKnight 

Yeah, I agree. Her saying people are gonna watch the entire show for that end credits scene. How does that even make sense??

21 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Yeah, I agree. Her saying people are gonna watch the entire show for that end credits scene. How does that even make sense??

Yeah it’s so weird how excited she made it seem?like girl chill 

22 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Yeah it’s so weird how excited she made it seem?like girl chill 

forreal

2 hours ago, aayAlex said:

Right?? It’s probably never gonna come outtt

100 marvel videos a week but can’t post a review she said she already filmed…

24 minutes ago, Assassin said:

forreal

:wanda:Anyways wanda getting critical acclaim and DS2 being a smash Hit! 

Did she really say Wanda seemed more powerful in End Game and WV than in DS2 she’s something else :bibliahh:

I hate her sometimes I hate how she basically seems like of one Jared Letos cult followers by defending morbius :rip:

40 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I hate her sometimes I hate how she basically seems like of one Jared Letos cult followers by defending morbius :rip:

Is she not allowed to like a movie?

I'm waiting for her House of the Dragon reaction but nothing comes from her. Not even on twitter.

Will she ignore this too for no reason? Lol

17 hours ago, Haus-Of_Mck said:

Did she really say Wanda seemed more powerful in End Game and WV than in DS2 she’s something else :bibliahh:

She did and after watching the movie I really can’t believe she thinks that :psyduck:

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Isn’t part of the charm of watching Grace is that she has some of the worst opinions? Like Cinderella being one of her favorite movies last year :rip: 

Her spoiler free review made it seem like the movie would be bad, but it was actually pretty good. She  is overly critical, and expecting too much.  This isn't a mini-series where you have time for all of this back story and character development. But, it has more than most of the other Marvel movies. This movie is better than Shan-Chi, Eternals and Black Widow; no contest. 

She is wrong about America Chavez. She's not totally different than the comics: just less adult.  She claims Wanda never powers up to her full power......did she watch the same movie?  She claims all the action is in the trailers...total lie.

The only thing I agree with her is that Wanda from Wandavison isn't really there, and she's too single-minded.  It would have been nice to see more of a moral struggle.  

I just watched the movie and I’m sorry but she kinda spilled. There were a lot of things that could’ve improved the film. Granted, I still enjoyed it and thought it was a good movie but there were just too many glaring issues.

I give Grace a lot of ****, but I'm kinda aligned with her thinking re: MoM. Was a little disapointed.

I disagree with most of her point, especially about Wanda. This is exactly how Wandavision left off. The whole film explains why and how she turn evil. It’s the Scarlet witch, not Wanda in the suburbs. I do agree that some of the VFX were bad for a Blockbuster at Marvels level. The film was Amazing fun just not the cameo filled Multiverse adventure people hyped themselves up for

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.