• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

20 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

On this cozy Valentine’s evening, Grace Randolph is squealing OH BOY! as her hung stud swirls his slippery tongue on her labia. Grace is besides herself and she squirts a steady flow of woman juice directly above her man’s head.

Her blonde bleached pubes are slightly unkept, somewhat wiry….’damn it I should have just waxed it off’….but she won’t let that thought hold her back from enjoying this romp. Grace squeezes her alabaster **** together and lifts them (a la Britney), whips her head back, and moans this feels SOOOOO good.

Tomorrow morning, Grace’s head will be spinning and she won’t be walking straight after getting her back blown out tonight by her strapping young film executive bachelor.

:rip::bibliahh:

Her hatred for Margot is so unhinged and uncalled for i lowkey live for the mess even tho I love Margot as Harley lmao!!! Also her take ab drag queens cracks me up bc I guess she’s never heard of bio queens

44 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Her hatred for Margot is so unhinged and uncalled for i lowkey live for the mess even tho I love Margot as Harley lmao!!! Also her take ab drag queens cracks me up bc I guess she’s never heard of bio queens

It isn't. Margot Robbie is an overrated flop. 

Grace was on point today. Gaga doesn't get credit for doing what is needed for the role, and Disney should've cast someone other than MM as Ursula.

6 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Oop, looks like she’s gonna be trashing The Little Mermaid teaser judging by her reaction on Twitter. 

I mean can you blame her? It looks kinda mid.

Edited by GraceRandolph

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I think she's very talented 

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Yeah like if Margot doesn't get a hit with Barbie she has more box office poison than Jessica

4 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Yeah like if Margot doesn't get a hit with Barbie she has more box office poison than Jessica

It will be a hit because it's BARBIE, but Margot is still a flop. 

Her takes on Gaga were a bit much. It’s just a photo with her big ass nose, what is so special about that. Not much is even happening in the photo.

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Her takes on Gaga were a bit much. It’s just a photo with her big ass nose, what is so special about that. Not much is even happening in the photo.

She’s pandering for little monster coins 

2 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

You're probably just another big hater, so of course you're not getting it. 

I hope they cast Aaron Taylor Johnson so she keeps fuming

She spoke real about TLM, I’m nervous about the movie as well because the visuals are not giving

On 2/14/2023 at 7:55 PM, johnzy13 said:

Not Grace saying in her latest video that critics are giving Marvel rotten tomatoes because of the other content they are making for Disney+ etc. as if she's not giving it fresh, given her comment above, for the love of Marvel back in the day, Marvel strong fanbase and just because she's not brave enough to give it rotten one and stand by it. 

Hilarious/disturbing that Grace's entire wardrobe is from Shein :skull:

3 minutes ago, TheGreatMrY said:

Hilarious/disturbing that Grace's entire wardrobe is from Shein :skull:

she should try to get a sponsorship from them.

Maybe Feige should've listened to Grace about Peyton Reed. :gayliecat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.