• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

26 minutes ago, ALA said:

I'm honestly curious about the whole Wandavision not really being factored in this movie. If this is true what an L :noparty:

yeah people (like me) are gonna be pissed if that's true.  

6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

yeah people (like me) are gonna be pissed if that's true.  

Same. I think I read somewhere that Raimi and Waldron have either not seen WandaVision at all or only watched the main plot points, so what she said could actually be true.

10 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Same. I think I read somewhere that Raimi and Waldron have either not seen WandaVision at all or only watched the main plot points, so what she said could actually be true.

they deserve lashings if that's true :eli:

like what's the point of this whole interconnected universe if they're not going to honor previous projects :biblio:

I watched the review... Queen did NOT like it but still had to put her fresh tomato lmao

:ahh:

She should've skipped it like she did with TSS. My expectations were super high because I love both characters but honestly after her review maybe I should Lower them. If it's true that WandaVision is not taken into account then what a mess. The way the films are kind of tanking (quality wise, and some box office wise as well) while the series flourish as of lately, it's not a good look.

I will wait to watch it and form my own opinion but I am worried and already looking who to blame: Raimi, Feige or the Waldron? I will say this, for characters that have had great action sequences to not have anything outstanding in this film, that is a HUGE letdown. 

5 hours ago, ALA said:

I'm honestly curious about the whole Wandavision not really being factored in this movie. If this is true what an L :noparty:

Sam Raimi said in an interview that he didn't watch all of WV, only watched the stuff that directly effected his movie. :rip: 

8 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

she gave it a fresh tomato even after that review:ahh:

This deifeinitely reads like a rotten tomato :skull:

image.png

But she HAD to give it a fresh tomato after she gave one to Morbius.

It's still a kiii she gave a fresh to Birds of Prey :ahh:

We need a title change: 'Doesn't Like Doctor Strange 2, gives it fresh tomato' :deadbanana2:

11 minutes ago, ALA said:

We need a title change: 'Doesn't Like Doctor Strange 2, gives it fresh tomato' :deadbanana2:

The way earlier today I thought “um, maybe I should suggest ‘Lashes DS2, gives it fresh tomato’ as a thread title”  :deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, ALA said:

It's still a kiii she gave a fresh to Birds of Prey :ahh:

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The way earlier today I thought “um, maybe I should suggest ‘Lashes DS2, gives it fresh tomato’ as a thread title”  :deadbanana4:

@Reverse Warholian

I never saw why people thought Doctor Strange would be this big hit. He was never that big of a draw originally in the MCU. His first movie was an afterthought.

Grace dislikes this movie but loves Morbius. I mean it’s her opinion. But there is no way this movie is worse then Morbius?? Wtf is she on

3 hours ago, New Edition said:

I never saw why people thought Doctor Strange would be this big hit. He was never that big of a draw originally in the MCU. His first movie was an afterthought.

... but it is gonna be a big hit? :deadbanana: Doctor Strange is a much more popular character, especially since Infinity War and NWH. 

8 hours ago, New Edition said:

girl it'll smash, whatchu on :eli:

13 hours ago, Assassin said:

This deifeinitely reads like a rotten tomato :skull:

image.png

But she HAD to give it a fresh tomato after she gave one to Morbius.

Wait… she gave a fresh tomato to Morbius???

:bibliahh:

10 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Grace dislikes this movie but loves Morbius. I mean it’s her opinion. But there is no way this movie is worse then Morbius?? Wtf is she on

I think her expectations for both were different. 

52 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I think her expectations for both were different. 

This. MOM has been one of the most hyped films in the last year so you really can’t blame people for being a bit thrown off at the idea of it ending up with just a slightly good score. 

I think everyone knew Morbius was gonna be terrible from the get go. :deadbanana2:

Just watched the Moon Knight finale. You bet Grace is gonna

compare Layla's Scarlet Scarab costume to Wonder Woman's gold armor costume in WW84.

5 hours ago, starsailor said:

Wait… she gave a fresh tomato to Morbius???

:bibliahh:

yep. :deadbanana:

image.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.