• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

That comment she made about Neil was disrespectful, he owns the idea and he has all the right to be involved in the show. That truly came out of her corporate mindset. :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, M André said:

Her first L of this year

The big debut, rave reviews from critics AND audiences, again as I mentioned, Grace is a bit out of her depth when covering TLOU. 

28 minutes ago, M André said:

Her first L of this year

I already know that she is gonna say that this viewership is not all that impressive, compare it to HotD's 10M viewers and that its not a four-quadrant show etc... :rip: 

Edited by Assassin

17 hours ago, Slate said:

Y'all :bibliahh:

screaming. :bibliahh:

why did she feel the need to explain that? 

2 hours ago, Assassin said:

I already know that she is gonna say that this viewership is not all that impressive, compare it to HotD's 10M viewers and that its not a four-quadrant show etc... :rip: 

Literally like this, she's so funny because she's so predictable :dies:

2 hours ago, M André said:

Her first L of this year

She's not going to like this :jonny:

the few times TLOU has come up prior in vids/streams (I haven't watcher her breakdown of episode 1 or anything), she already seemed out of her depth so I can't say I'm surprised that she's going full clown on this one

I'm watching her live and her straight up saying 

Joel dies in the beginning of Part II. Doesn't it cross her mind that some people simply didn't play the games and she straight up spoiled it?

:bibliahh:

17 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I'm watching her live and her straight up saying 

Hide contents

Joel dies in the beginning of Part II. Doesn't it cross her mind that some people simply didn't play the games and she straight up spoiled it?

:bibliahh:

Not to mention...

*TLOU spoilers*

...her casually alluding to Bill or Frank dying in episode 3.

Disliked the video. :mazen:

Edited by DoctorIce

Okay, who are these “YouTubers” she keeps talking about that think like her…

I mean I don’t want to doubt her….but….. :michael:

She basically spoiled what's gonna happen in episode 3 of TLOU. I hate her :rip: 

When I tell you my jaw DROPPED when I heard the stuff she spoiled in the live. These have to be some of the biggest spoilers she's ever dropped, no doubt. A mess :skull:

She better hope HBO doesn’t have her video taken down or demonitized. :rip:

She said her TLOU video weren’t doing well. Yeah because she talking about something she knows nothing about and trying to sound like an expert. 

7 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

The big debut, rave reviews from critics AND audiences, again as I mentioned, Grace is a bit out of her depth when covering TLOU. 

7 hours ago, Assassin said:

She completely ignored the viewership and posted this

Edited by Guilherme Make Love

47 minutes ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

she discussed it during the livestream.

1 hour ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Thinking its going to be actioned packed is kinda weird to begin with. The game itself isn't action packed, its heavily reliant on stealth. :rip: You can't even call Stranger Things "action packed."

What will be important is making the moments with the infected count. So many cool introductions to different creatures.

As someone not familiar with the source material who watched her live stream today, I don't care about little spoilers here and there that much but... the ones she did drop, I probably won't be watching her coverage anymore :rip:

14 hours ago, Arcadius said:

She better hope HBO doesn’t have her video taken down or demonitized. :rip:

Hopefylly they get her ass

So how long until she starts rambling about not enough action or infected? :eli:

I just noticed this too :rip: I just watched it in full though and I don't care about the show so w/e

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.