Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Her TLOU review, you can tell she's itching to drag this show so bad and is waiting for the reception and viewership to go full hater :toofunny3:

She's so inconsistent with her criticism it's funny. You can feel through the screen that she's grasping for straws to nitpick. Her coming for the og actress of Marlene saying she doesn't look good therefore she isn't a good fit for the character even tho she's literally the same actress who played Marlene in the game :toofunny3:

My favorite was her saying she didn’t understand what the radio at the end playing an 80s song was supposed to mean when they had Ellie literally explain it earlier in the episode :rip: 

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Her saying Neil should get the **** out when she's constantly preaching about how Hollywood doesn't have any consideration for the source material and that there should be always someone from the source material involved in the adaptation :rip:

Also the amount of times she's complained about shows/movies not showing enough of their actors faces and now she's concerned about them not wearing the masks all the time :rip:

The constant comparisons with The Walking Dead simply because some scene looked like a poster, girl it's a post apocaliptic show all buildings would deteriorate and crumble the same way wdym :rip:

Both sides of that coin involving Pedro Pascal himself :skull:

2 hours ago, splozo said:

Exactly, which is what makes it even more ridiculous :skull:

She keeps asking people if they want to see TLOUS… she probably saw it was trending #1 and is freaking out because it’s not bombing like she hoped. 

Edited by Poxy

nnnn as an OG fan of the last of us, i feel like her review is just gonna piss me off when I watch, so imma just skip her coverage.

I can tell she's gonna have no idea what she's talking about, since she just jumped on board TLOU like last week :rip:

When she started talking about Poison Ivy I was oh **** did DC give her a sponsorship but then she kept talking and I felt like it went nowhere. :deadbanana2:

43 minutes ago, Poxy said:

She keeps asking people if they want to see TLOUS… she probably saw it was trending #1 and is freaking out because it’s not bombing like she hoped. 

Perched to see how she tries to spin it negatively in her next coverage :jonny5:

48 minutes ago, Poxy said:

The accuracy :ahh: 

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Her saying Neil should get the **** out when she's constantly preaching about how Hollywood doesn't have any consideration for the source material and that there should be always someone from the source material involved in the adaptation :rip:

Also the amount of times she's complained about shows/movies not showing enough of their actors faces and now she's concerned about them not wearing the masks all the time :rip:

The constant comparisons with The Walking Dead simply because some scene looked like a poster, girl it's a post apocaliptic show all buildings would deteriorate and crumble the same way wdym :rip:

:ahh: 

She probably saw TLOU 2 hate online and joined that side. She didn’t know the the original TLOU is still universally liked. 

I’m not familiar with TLOU game but that was one of my favorite series premieres I’ve ever seen so her complaining about the pacing, not being able to follow a few things that happen, etc is so crazy to me 

I had to pause her video to laugh when she apparently was unaware that Twitter didn’t exist in 2003. That app really is her entire world :dies:

Edited by GivingCher

6 hours ago, splozo said:

Well he's Razzie Raschall for a reason. Drag him all you like Grace!

ww84-maxwell-lord.jpg

1 hour ago, johnzy13 said:

She probably saw TLOU 2 hate online and joined that side. She didn’t know the the original TLOU is still universally liked. 

the transphobic and homophobic hate, so ig that's the side she's on :deadbanana2:

59 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the transphobic and homophobic hate, so ig that's the side she's on :deadbanana2:

Oh lord I couldn’t imagine her takes on Part 2, I can already see her rants on the lack of strong male counterparts. :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Oh lord I couldn’t imagine her takes on Part 2, I can already see her rants on the lack of strong male counterparts. :deadbanana4:

if they adapt part 2 straight from the game and she covers it, her alt-right dog whistling will be at a new level:bibliahh:

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

nnnn as an OG fan of the last of us, i feel like her review is just gonna piss me off when I watch, so imma just skip her coverage.

I can tell she's gonna have no idea what she's talking about, since she just jumped on board TLOU like last week :rip:

Same. I jut couldn’t get through her coverage. Besides the spore’s explanation, she was trying too hard to find something negative to say and came off try hard. She doesn’t even know the source material that we’ll just going off by the news and headlines the series has been in. I’ll stick to other places that know more about the series. 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Not everyone hated the game because of that. I hate how some fans excuse any criticism. The game's pacing sucked and the characters acted oddly. Anyway, maybe the show can improve that because it can't be worse.

55 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

if they adapt part 2 straight from the game and she covers it, her alt-right dog whistling will be at a new level:bibliahh:

Oh she’s definitely gonna be catering to incels in her Part 2 coverage. 

I fear how she’s going to treat Abby. 

4 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Oh she’s definitely gonna be catering to incels in her Part 2 coverage. 

I fear how she’s going to treat Abby. 

Abby was one of the worst written characters in recent memory. Not yall deflecting any criticism of your master Neil. The story sucked. Fume.

muWiA5k.gif

Looks like she’s gonna be wrong in her yearly box office predictions again this year. 

Edited by johnzy13

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.