Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

On 1/12/2023 at 11:33 PM, Kylizzle said:

I don't understand her hatred for that movie, its my favorite of the year nnnn

She hates everything artsy or that is not your average basic Marvel-action movie, even more if there are female leads on it :rip:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The Antman trailer looked great and did what it needed to do. I don’t mind all the Kang promo, cuz for the last 2 years everyone was complaining about there being no Thanos level threat every film💀 like people need to pick a struggle. 

I hate that trailer cause the girl is like "I built a quantum satellite" and then she gets her ass dragged to the quantum realm and has the nerve to ask "where are we." 

LGuP81G.gif

Wait, what did I miss? Where is the PopCrave tweet?

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Oh Grace would be pissed if this turned out true. 

her middle-aged-woman-heartstopper-fantasy OUT

movie math is up :fan: 

does anyone else find her nicknames for industry members weird? Jimmy Cameron just sounds bizarre :toofunny2:

Lmao her Tom Hanks segment was complete nonsense. Thinking POC won’t watch his movies because of a clip from Elvis.

:ahh: 

21 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Lmao her Tom Hanks segment was complete nonsense. Thinking POC won’t watch his movies because of a clip from Elvis.

Honestly. I can’t believe she made that much of a reach. :bibliahh:

26 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Honestly. I can’t believe she made that much of a reach. :bibliahh:

I can :bibliahh:

On 1/14/2023 at 11:06 PM, Arcadius said:

Oh Grace would be pissed if this turned out true. 

Not only Grace, trust. If that turns out to be true, it’l be one of the worst casting decisions ever and the actor will be dragged to hell and back for it.

8 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

I burst out laughing hen she said that.

Her TLOU review, you can tell she's itching to drag this show so bad and is waiting for the reception and viewership to go full hater :toofunny3:

She's so inconsistent with her criticism it's funny. You can feel through the screen that she's grasping for straws to nitpick. Her coming for the og actress of Marlene saying she doesn't look good therefore she isn't a good fit for the character even tho she's literally the same actress who played Marlene in the game :toofunny3:

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

She's so inconsistent with her criticism it's funny. You can feel through the screen that she's grasping for straws to nitpick. Her coming for the og actress of Marlene saying she doesn't look good therefore she isn't a good fit for the character even tho she's literally the same actress who played Marlene in the game :toofunny3:

mte, that's one of the very few casting that no one should have any complaints on. It's literally the same person playing the character, like what? :skull:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

mte, that's one of the very few casting that no one should have any complaints on. It's literally the same person playing the character, like what? :skull:

Her saying Neil should get the **** out when she's constantly preaching about how Hollywood doesn't have any consideration for the source material and that there should be always someone from the source material involved in the adaptation :rip:

Also the amount of times she's complained about shows/movies not showing enough of their actors faces and now she's concerned about them not wearing the masks all the time :rip:

The constant comparisons with The Walking Dead simply because some scene looked like a poster, girl it's a post apocaliptic show all buildings would deteriorate and crumble the same way wdym :rip:

32 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Her saying Neil should get the **** out when she's constantly preaching about how Hollywood doesn't have any consideration for the source material and that there should be always someone from the source material involved in the adaptation :rip:

Also the amount of times she's complained about shows/movies not showing enough of their actors faces and now she's concerned about them not wearing the masks all the time :rip:

The constant comparisons with The Walking Dead simply because some scene looked like a poster, girl it's a post apocaliptic show all buildings would deteriorate and crumble the same way wdym :rip:

Yeah, some of the stuff she said made absolutely no sense. Especially that whole thing about Marlene's actor not being good for the job, that was peak "wtf" moment for me in the breakdown. It's funny because I'm pretty sure she doesn't even notice she contradicts herself so often.

I gotta say though that I agree with her on the spores/masks situation. Switching to tendrils is such a weird move, especially for fungi that are known to "work" and spread via spores. I've played the games so I might be biased, but seeing the characters getting so close to infected individuals/cordyceps without masks or protective equipment really took me out of the illusion.

10 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

The way her mind works is so interesting :dies: 

38 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, some of the stuff she said made absolutely no sense. Especially that whole thing about Marlene's actor not being good for the job, that was peak "wtf" moment for me in the breakdown. It's funny because I'm pretty sure she doesn't even notice she contradicts herself so often.

I gotta say though that I agree with her on the spores/masks situation. Switching to tendrils is such a weird move, especially for fungi that are known to "work" and spread via spores. I've played the games so I might be biased, but seeing the characters getting so close to infected individuals/cordyceps without masks or protective equipment really took me out of the illusion.

I played the game also, and in the game it was already prety unrealistic to begin with so I have no issue with it. I mean if we get nitpicky it would make no sense for them to fight physically this infected because you get the risk of getting bitten and you presume they would be fool of spores so spores would be in their clothes and everywhere so I don't have an issue with it.

10 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I played the game also, and in the game it was already prety unrealistic to begin with so I have no issue with it. I mean if we get nitpicky it would make no sense for them to fight physically this infected because you get the risk of getting bitten and you presume they would be fool of spores so spores would be in their clothes and everywhere so I don't have an issue with it.

My understanding is that spores last very little in general (especially when exposed to light and air), so someone has to inhale them as soon as they're released in order for them to actually infect the host. That's why even in the game characters wear their masks in closed and dark places but not outside. I know suspension of disbelief is required with fictional stuff, but this thing in particular has really broken the illusion for me somehow. 

Games doesn't deal with this issue in a better way though, but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much. I'm sure I'll get over it, it's just something that stood out for me.

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Her TLOU review, you can tell she's itching to drag this show so bad and is waiting for the reception and viewership to go full hater :toofunny3:

Good sis patienly waiting for those Nielsen numbers to decide whether it'll go to ha best or worst shows of 2023 list.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.