Grace Randolph to Jessica Chastain: "Let's work it out on the remix"

Reverse Warholian

3 hours ago, Haburo said:

Hey everyone. I hope everyone’s having a nice holiday season. I just wanted to come on and check in because I’m watching Grace’s latest video about the MCU and she is so messy for saying that, because Aubrey Plaza and Patti LuPone have been cast in Agatha: Coven of Chaos (I think that’s what the show is called), “they know their audience”.

Gays love Wanda and gays love those two so she was correct. :giraffe:

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

If The Marvels bombs, I’m afraid Brie Larson is gonna be Grace’s next target :giraffe:

Help.

2 hours ago, Poxy said:

If The Marvels bombs, I’m afraid Brie Larson is gonna be Grace’s next target :giraffe:

She better leave Oscar winner and The Room actress Brie Larson ALONE.

Brie shouldve been the face of the MCU :cries2:

8 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Help.

:jonny5: if CA: NWO smashes I can only imagine the creative drags shes gonna do

Judging actors for the box office performance of their movies is not always accurate, otherwise you would think that Zoë Saldana is the biggest actress on earth and yet a lot of people wouldn't recognize her without the blue or green make-up.

4 minutes ago, Riot said:

Judging actors for the box office performance of their movies is not always accurate, otherwise you would think that Zoë Saldana is the biggest actress on earth and yet a lot of people wouldn't recognize her without the blue or green make-up.

I would love her life tbh. Huge paychecks but you still get to live life relatively normally 

11 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Her already saying The Marvels is going to be the new Birds of Prey. :deadbanana2:

She ain't wrong, except it will gross even less than Margot Robbie's vanity project :giraffe:

9 hours ago, Riot said:

Yeah, but in both Avatar and in the Guardians she doesn't look like herself, which was a big problem for Pedro Pascal/Mandalorian as Grace explained before. 

Tbh Margon seems to have an awful taste in projects. I mean the fact that we're even talking about a female version of Pirates of the Caribean lead by her tells you all about her judgement :rip:

12 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

Help.

Oh the material for the next few years is going to be juicy. 

Roman Holiday
12 hours ago, Riot said:

Ms Zoe is smashing with her Netflix rom com series though

13 hours ago, Riot said:

Zoë is just smart about her roles which is what everyone has been dragging Margot about since she's the opposite. 

16 hours ago, Terrielle said:

Margot deserves the lashinga for ruining Harley Quin forever

Ruining? I think the majority of people love her interpretation! Embodies everything that Harley is! 

Edited by chris1991

Wonder how Grace is gonna feel when Margot Robbie gets the Emma Frost Role🤣

2 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Ruining? I think the majority of people love her interpretation! Embodies everything that Harley is! 

No, they don't. A couple of RTs and likes on Twitter doesn't reflect reality. Her version is disliked and her movies flopped for a reason. 

Edited by Blade Runner

17 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

That’s a disaster waiting to happen dksksisksmll

:deadbanana2:

Anyways Grace didn’t hold any punches when Brie was cast as Capt. Marvel and best be sure she’s going to drag The Marvels for filth if the movie is a tragic sounding as she’s making it seem. 

29 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

No, they don't. A couple of RTs and likes on Twitter doesn't reflect reality. Her version is disliked and her movies flopped for a reason. 

Not basing it off twitter! She was pretty popular when the OG Suicide Squad came out, every women dressed like her Harley for Halloween etx! Y’all forget that film did really well at the box office! 

I truly think her bad luck with Harley is due to Covid. Birds of Prey’s run cut short and then TSS being sent to steaming. Margot was again praised here too!

Roman Holiday
3 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Eh, not really. Kaley Cuaco kinda stole her thunder among fandom with just a voice role. And Gaga will probably steal the acclaim. 

The GP loves Margot’s Daddy’s Girl costume for Halloween more than they love her as Harley. 

Edited by Roman Holiday

Roman Holiday
18 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Me and Lizzy laughed at that 

spacer.png

Not someone suggesting that wooden uncharismatic and faceless Brie Larsson to be the FACE of MCU ksksksksk

Wanda is the female face of the MCU at this point (and with RDJ and Chris Evans gone, I'd even say she's in the running to be the FACE period) :giraffe: Until we get the female mutants like Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue, Emma Frost, or even Sue Storm if they cast her right, Wanda is the MCUs IT girl rn :gaygacat4:

4 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Wanda is the female face of the MCU at this point (and with RDJ and Chris Evans gone, I'd even say she's in the running to be the FACE period) :giraffe: Until we get the female mutants like Storm, Jean Grey, Rogue, Emma Frost, or even Sue Storm if they cast her right, Wanda is the MCUs IT girl rn :gaygacat4:

Oh here’s the tea!

Grace made several points during her last Marvel in 2023 video. Wanda has Agatha’s show to promote her corner of the MCU, AND we also have VisionQuest + WonderMan’s upcoming shows. Wanda is IT. They know the gays will support her no matter what.

Poor Black Widow indeed…

Kim Dennings >>>>>>> Elisabeth Olsen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.