Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

About time for a new non-CBM controversy we love to see prude queen go off vs the status quo!!!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Hypocrite Grace strikes again lol.

Wonder if her live chat will be spammed with #restorethesnyderverse everywhere.. :rip: 

56 minutes ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

She's having a meltdown

She's right and she should say it.

Not the antis saying she should be forced to review this film because it her job :dies:

"I am not covering this" she says, while tweeting about it repeatedly and arguing with people about said tweets, thus drawing attention to the thing she is not covering. Even managing to throw in a wee review of the reasons why she assumes she won't like it.

Is this now the most attention she's given to a non-Disney project in months?

1 hour ago, M André said:

Not when Pamela wanted that show to never come out. Grace truly is a shill for the mouse corp :redface:

Someone in the comments said the same thing and she blocked them xcjc

Honestly I somewhat agree with Grace since I don't find myself wanting to watch Blonde either but I just always get a giggle when everyone calls her out on her bs. 

I'm interested in seeing what she says about this considering she was just saying yesterday WB didn't have anyone who knows what they're doing.

Not someone paying 20 bucks during the stream to ask about the Blonde scandal. I-

image.png

55 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Not someone paying 20 bucks during the stream to ask about the Blonde scandal. I-

image.png

nnnnn did she ignore it?

what a waste of money, it's not like she covers artisty-awards films anyway, it would get in the way of covering Marvel's 2026 plans or She Hulk ep. 9 or whatever :dies:

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

nnnnn did she ignore it?

what a waste of money, it's not like she covers artisty-awards films anyway, it would get in the way of covering Marvel's 2026 plans or She Hulk ep. 9 or whatever :dies:

basically, she said she didn't wanna talk about it as she said she want to give the movie no promo.

2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Mama is getting COOKED in the qrts. :deadbanana2:

the Wakanda Forever comment is giving atrl stan omg :dies:

She's mad af today. jfhsjff Loves it. 

About Blonde, she can feel whatever the hell she wants. If it triggers or something, she has the right to speak out. I don't agree, but hey... 

Snyderverse fans are kinda the worst people EVER. Jesus. 

The movies flopped and everyone hated that sh+t. They're so annoying. 

Don’t know why she’s having a meltdown over Ben making a cameo in Aquaman 2. This is most likely because of the reshuffling of the movies that they’re doing this. 

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Mama is getting COOKED in the qrts. :deadbanana2:

Mama is speaking the truth!

:dies:Her roasting Snyder fans. I’m living for this. That fandom really is like a cult

Harley Quinn has an impressive 100 on metacritic and 100% on RT. Do you think she will be the only one hating it? if that happens, we KNOW why.

She spilled about Blonde. Marilyn’s life has been exploited enough. 

leave-her-alone-crying.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.