Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

48 minutes ago, Staryu said:

No Ms. Marvel breakdown, no Nope final trailer reaction, no tweet today, no live stream in 3 weeks 

she fell off!

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

The Crisp Ratt drag :bibliahh:

I’m surprised more people aren’t dragging her for that. 

Not her Capitalistic ass admitting the main reason she likes these movies is for the corporate angle.

:ahh:  

I'm not usually this type of person like the rest of y'all, but why is she talking so much nonsense and useless stuff on her reviews about Jurassic World and Ms Marvel? :deadbanana4: It makes no sense. 

She must be tired. 

Edited by Blade Runner

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

I'm not usually this type of person like the rest of y'all, but why is she talking so much nonsense and useless stuff on her reviews about Jurassic World and Ms Marvel? :deadbanana4: It makes no sense. 

She must be tired. 

For some reason, I get the feeling that Grace is a shut in since Coronavirus struck and she’s losing grip of reality - and what’s important and what’s not. It’s just her in her apartment, with Twitter and that small tv on the floor…

Edited by Fetch

Grace getting schooled about her genie/djinn bullshit.

Screenshot-2022-06-10-18-21-44-60-f9ee05

13 hours ago, Fetch said:

For some reason, I get the feeling that Grace is a shut in since Coronavirus struck and she’s losing grip of reality - and what’s important and what’s not. It’s just her in her apartment, with Twitter and that small tv on the floor…

She only leaves for the movies and the occasional hair appointment 

5 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

She only leaves for the movies and the occasional hair appointment 

You sure about that? :thing:

53 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

:dies:

Not her dropping a “business” look at Lightyear when it’s really a shadow review. Grace better be careful dropping these kinds of videos before embargo.

10 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Not her dropping a “business” look at Lightyear when it’s really a shadow review. Grace better be careful dropping these kinds of videos before embargo.

did she mention "the twist" like 5 more times?

2 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

I started it and thought mmm I better not, she’s gonna spoil lol

His face when she said "You're clearly fans of Interstellar". :ahh: This interview was really awkward, but she handled it well.

Edited by Alien.

8 hours ago, Alien. said:

His face when she said "You're clearly fans of Interstellar". :ahh: This interview was really awkward, but she handled it well.

Not a lot of comments calling the director rude.

Also Grace saying the producer took a chance of the first time director was kinda rude, lol. :toofunny3:

8 hours ago, M André said:

I still don’t get why she doesn’t get interviews with cast members anymore :ducky:

I have seen some accounts with less than 1k subs getting Ms. Marvel cast interviews but Disney REFUSES to give Grace access. :dies:

Everyone I know whose seen Jurassic World Dominion says its a good time and that critics are being too harsh. Maybe Grace is on the right side of history this time. 

17 hours ago, Assassin said:

I have seen some accounts with less than 1k subs getting Ms. Marvel cast interviews but Disney REFUSES to give Grace access. :dies:

Sounds like their loss since she has the audience 

On 6/10/2022 at 3:51 PM, Hephaestus said:

This has no right being this funny:ahh:

Is it really that much of a surprise Jurassic World still did great in the box office? None of the films aside from the first one have ever really been acclaimed so I don’t think that was ever why audiences went to go see it.

Edited by Arcadius

37 minutes ago, orange22 said:

Grace leaving the hair salon after she hits 1M 

in 2062 maybe! sis has been stuck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.