• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

This livestream with her doing a "Oontz oontz oontz" chant.  And then singing like Snow White.:bibliahh:

Am I missing something but I swear I heard her say she hasn’t watched or care for the Superbowl in years and then 15 minutes later she goes on about how much she loves the superbowl :bibliahh:

maybe she just meant trailers or I wasn’t paying attention fully tho. 

Roman Holiday
32 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Am I missing something but I swear I heard her say she hasn’t watched or care for the Superbowl in years and then 15 minutes later she goes on about how much she loves the superbowl :bibliahh:

She said she loves the trailers and works while the game is on. She also said she probably won’t check out Rihanna’s halftime

2 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

16:55 to 17:27 :bibliahh:hit tweet incoming 

Where does she come up with these iconic jokes

tumblr_inline_r4mwagLCMr1qktomp_500.thum

1 hour ago, Roman Holiday said:

She said she loves the trailers and works while the game is on. She also said she probably won’t check out Rihanna’s halftime

Ah, thanks for the clarification 

On 2/2/2023 at 2:25 PM, Assassin said:

That random drag come out of nowhere and caught me of guard. :ahh:

:rip:

Roman Holiday
1 hour ago, D_Man3379 said:

The commenters in Grace’s chat are so strange. Saying football is flopping…like what? 

Well yeah it’s a bunch of gays

i barely watch her stuff now since she never posts about anything im interested in anymore but everytime i check in i see she’s still making iconic quotes :clap3: always a queen to me, now get back to review videos legend

15 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

maybe she DVR's it and watches it later. :toofunny3:

Part of me thinks miss Randolph is seeing someone who is a fan of football and as one sometimes foolishly does is trying to feign interest in football to impress them :mandown:

Roman Holiday
3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Part of me thinks miss Randolph is seeing someone who is a fan of football and as one sometimes foolishly does is trying to feign interest in football to impress them :mandown:

Rumor has it she’s ******* Aaron Rodgers

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Yup :cm: 

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

wouldn't that involve leaving her apartment to meet someone? she hasn't eaten at a restaurant in three years :ahh:

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

She's trying to impress the audience. She lives for the applause.

20 hours ago, Scandalous said:

i barely watch her stuff now since she never posts about anything im interested in anymore but everytime i check in i see she’s still making iconic quotes :clap3: always a queen to me, now get back to review videos legend

I hope Grace is getting her back blown out. She deserves it.

Roman Holiday

Bout to watch Tár. Let’s see if Grace is right about it being pretentious garbage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.