Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

13 hours ago, Benjamin said:

I've never understood this American thing of going to the movies on Christmas day - but even if people do do it are they really going to spend almost 4 hours on Christmas day watching a movie? When are you cooking/eating/spending time with family? :deadbanana:

Some of us (at least some Latinos anyway) celebrate on Christmas Eve rather than Christmas Day 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

3.5 hours for a movie is wild in the age of tiktok and short attention span. i felt suffocated at house of gucci and it's only 2.5 hours. :rip: batman was, however, a literal nightmare for me. it felt like the movie's plot was finally coming to a close, and i checked my watch and there was a whole hour left. part of my soul left my body that day.

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

3.5 hours for a movie is wild in the age of tiktok and short attention span. i felt suffocated at house of gucci and it's only 2.5 hours. :rip: batman was, however, a literal nightmare for me. it felt like the movie's plot was finally coming to a close, and i checked my watch and there was a whole hour left. part of my soul left my body that day.

That sounds like personal issue of yours. Maybe cinema is just not for you :sorry:

1 hour ago, Space Cowboy said:

That sounds like personal issue of yours. Maybe cinema is just not for you :sorry:

maybe 3-hour movies are not for the cinemas in 2022 :sorry:

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

That’s a horrible take. Why zoomers think that everything revolves around them :rip:

If you have the attention span of a fish due to tiktok, it’s your problem. Avatar and The Batman runtimes are perfectly fine.

You can always watch those 1 hour and a half runtime movies that Netflif keeps releasing every few weeks i guess.

8 hours ago, JBJT2786 said:

Some of us ( Latinos mainly) celebrate on Christmas Eve...Christmas day is just a day off .

Oh that's interesting.

I also thought after posting that Americans have Thanksgiving just a few weeks ago so that might take some of the pressure off Christmas day in a way Europeans don't have. Gives more opportunity to chill and see a movie with family instead.

17 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Grace Randolph is one of the most unlikable human beings in the world. I don't know why people watch her.

Charts with Dan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Movie Math

Whats charts with Dan?

Iv7Yamj.gif

7 hours ago, Sombre said:

EXACTLY

7 hours ago, Space Cowboy said:

That’s a horrible take. Why zoomers think that everything revolves around them :rip:

If you have the attention span of a fish due to tiktok, it’s your problem. Avatar and The Batman runtimes are perfectly fine.

You can always watch those 1 hour and a half runtime movies that Netflif keeps releasing every few weeks i guess.

Not "zoomers" and "attention span of a fish" when literally most, if not all, the movie critics focus on a movie's length first and foremost. :rip:  You'll always hear "it's great" or "it's good" added with "but it's too long" or "it lags in the middle".

12 hours ago, Sombre said:

can you go watch babylon this weekend so the rest of your soul can leave and we don't get anymore of your braindead takes

6 hours ago, Assassin said:

Not Grace siding with Ray Fisher and then this.

Ray really is acting too reactionary. What happened to him was terrible but he needs to think more clearly before spouting out nonsense. 

13 hours ago, Sombre said:

Yeah I don’t feel sorry for you! The run time is clearly stated or very easy to search! 

3 hours ago, Sombre said:

Not "zoomers" and "attention span of a fish" when literally most, if not all, the movie critics focus on a movie's length first and foremost. :rip:  You'll always hear "it's great" or "it's good" added with "but it's too long" or "it lags in the middle".

Lies. I have seen way more critics saying that the film doesn’t feel like a 3 hour movie.

the way she has these industry folk PERCHED for her opinion. The only one he replied to too. 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

the way she has these industry folk PERCHED for her opinion. The only one he replied to too. 

spacer.png

Not her getting the Rock to tweet her for clout after she spent weeks SKULL DRAGGING him. :bibliahh: Grace's 2023 is going to be her Baddie era :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

spacer.png

omg can she finally pass 1M subscribers tho

2 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

spacer.png

oprah-winfrey-scream.gif

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Not her getting the Rock to tweet her for clout after she spent weeks SKULL DRAGGING him. :bibliahh: Grace's 2023 is going to be her Baddie era :jonny5:

And her being so nice in the reply. :bibliahh:

58 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

omg can she finally pass 1M subscribers tho

It took her like 8 months to finally move from 943k to 944k. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Assassin said:

And her being so nice in the reply. :bibliahh:

The ass kissing when she just called him embarrassing on her last stream :bibliahh:

Grace being more relevant to DC than Margot Robbie ever was

3 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

spacer.png

She IS the DECU :jonny4: when they bring her on to oversee the reboot(s) :santa:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.