Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

I wonder if she’ll drag Mission Impossible now that it’s not meeting expectations and won’t match Fallout 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Her saying David Corenswet is not a good choice for Superman despite the fact she herself recommended just last year that he should get casted as Matt Reeves Superman. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 8

43 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Her saying David Corenswet is not a good choice for Superman despite the fact she herself recommended just last year that he should get casted as Matt Reeves Superman. :deadbanana2:

Omg :deadbanana4:

50 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

This woman

:ahh:

I have to hand it to sis for being able to do full Emmys coverage with her stickers over livestream :clap3:

book her to host the ceremony! 

On 7/14/2023 at 9:08 AM, splozo said:

I think she said in the past the first few were 4 digits :rip: For like 2 lines too that I think were a post credit scene? 

She said in the SAG strike livestream that she's gotten thousands from her Zombieland 2 residuals so far, but the amount she gets per cheque has significantly reduced now.

36 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

She's beating Grace's botched allegations :jonny:

When did Grace drag Famke? and how did I miss it? :dies:

58 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

She's beating Grace's botched allegations :jonny:

She looks so good :jonny: Ready for the Jeanaissance!

1 hour ago, orange22 said:

In her Deadpool 3 first look photo "breaking news" livestream 

She is getting lashings for her Superman: Legacy video. :toofunny3:

On 7/15/2023 at 10:15 AM, Arcadius said:

She will disagree with everything Gunn chooses, don’t expect any interviews

On 7/15/2023 at 11:20 AM, orange22 said:

I have to hand it to sis for being able to do full Emmys coverage with her stickers over livestream :clap3:

book her to host the ceremony! 

Her saying JLC was snubbed for The Bear When The Bear season 1 is what’s nominated, not season 2. I’m screaming! She’s clueless.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

In the Deadpool/Wolverine livestream. She was talking about how she heard they are going to deage her, Halle Berry and James Marsden in the movie and she dragged Famke's looks a bit :redface:

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Her saying JLC was snubbed for The Bear When The Bear season 1 is what’s nominated, not season 2. I’m screaming! She’s clueless.

And then the rest of the stream, she kept wondering if they shows were being nominated for the seasons that aired this year or last year. She's so... :toofunny3:

Edited by Assassin
  • Haha 3

Her energy kind of gives "gay people should act more normal if they want to be accepted" sometimes when talking about LGBT media such as Nimona

• Thanks 1

Her stupid narrative she keeps pushing that conservatives are the reason Mario is a billion dollar hit continues to make her sound so ridiculous.

:rip: 
  • Like 1

Why did she she Dead Reckoning is doing better in China than Fallout, when it crossed almost a third of what Fallout did.

56 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Why did she she Dead Reckoning is doing better in China than Fallout, when it crossed almost a third of what Fallout did.

Unrelated but your sig has me screaming. Her best rant ever methinks.

Her thinking Conservatives were pushing Mario??:smiley:

8 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Her energy kind of gives "gay people should act more normal if they want to be accepted" sometimes when talking about LGBT media such as Nimona

Even ATRLers are giving that energy lately. Just look at the will we ever have a gay pop guy like Taylor Swift thread :skull: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Unrelated but your sig has me screaming. Her best rant ever methinks.

Finally, someone noticed. I've had it for like 2 years now. :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.