• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

The way she fed the Snyder gremlins, had them on her side, and now they’re pummeling her day and night :dies:

The way she keeps adding fuel to the fire :dies: 

Also I’m behind on her streams and I just watched her VFX discussion and I-

I guess I shouldn’t expect anything less from Grace “I’m a capitalist/moderate/marvel shill” Randolph.

oh she’s fed UP :gaycat4:

I mean she's absolutely not lying, Snyder bros are completely delusional and unhinged. But seeing her fight all of them is the biggest giggle to me. I hope she makes a video dragging them. This is pure entertainment.

So messy :ahh:the way she was one of the biggest figures for the Snyder Cut and became kinda a spokesperson for them only for her to drag them ruthlessly now :deadbanana4: 

I honestly can't really stomach watching Grace atm because she always says at least one thing that makes me go wtf :rip:

14:08 - 14:21

"look at the vfx on that! oh, horrific!! ? HORRIFIC!!! ?I shudder! ? she should SUE whoever did those vf-

although- ? we feel bad for the vfx team ? cuz it's not their fault they're not getting proper time to handle that, so I feel very bad for them?"

all in ONE breath :bibliahh: the scream I scrumpt

Grace Randolph is trending LOL the Snyder cult is out to get her

I've really started to enjoy her videos. Any other youtubers with movie tea and breakdown on trailers, movies etc?

also how much do you think she makes doing this? 70k? I can't imagine a ton

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

Grace Randolph is trending LOL the Snyder cult is out to get her

And they’re all proving her point :dies:

3 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

"look at the vfx on that! oh, horrific!! ? HORRIFIC!!! ?I shudder! ? she should SUE whoever did those vf-

although- ? we feel bad for the vfx team ? cuz it's not their fault they're not getting proper time to handle that, so I feel very bad for them?"

That was such a kii.

On 7/24/2022 at 5:49 PM, Blade Runner said:

"The tragic passing of Chadwick Boseman."

She has said this exact phrase a couple dozen times. It starts coming off rehearsed/disingenuous 

9 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

B*tch I came here to post exactly this moment. She’s such a kii :toofunny3:

And then she mentions she has a whole box of Nicki Minaj’s lipsticks… I can’t :dies:

7 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

She has said this exact phrase a couple dozen times. It starts coming off rehearsed/disingenuous 

I said this a few pages back and someone said “it’s not that deep” :toofunny3:

34 minutes ago, M André said:

Not the superpets movie :bibliahh:

It looked good to me :coffee:haven’t seen it but I was shocked when she dragged 

the good sis is trending on twitter rn :dies:

everyone's roasting ha :gaycat3:

Snyder fans are so annoying, I hope Grace drags them when they announce the next phase of DC movies with a new supes and all snyder work erased :bird:

Honestly it might be best for Grace mental well being to just stick to Disney and Marvel. She gets too worked up whenever she talks about anything related to WB, and the Snyder cultists will probably never leave her alone now that she’s gotten under their skin. :rip:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Honestly it might be best for Grace mental well being to just stick to Disney and Marvel. She gets too worked up whenever she talks about anything related to WB, and the Snyder cultists will probably never leave her alone now that she’s gotten under their skin. :rip:

Nah, I feel like she enjoys the drama and attention. 

7 hours ago, Fetch said:

:rip:

Describing a woman by being hysteric and unhinged? That's Reddit for you. Gross. 

Edited by Blade Runner

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.