Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Except Pratt is (sadly) a draw. I feel Hollywood investing so much in Sydney will backfire on them.

The backfire will have to wait until 2024 after National Anthem slays the awards circuit. @The Witch

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 hours ago, orange22 said:

I don’t really watch her She Hulk breakdowns because I don’t watch the show. Does she just call Miss Thing a ***** every week? :toofunny3:

I need to watch today’s stream but idk if I’m ready

She's been hating on the show for weeks, saying they are going too feminist and **** and alienating the male audience. :toofunny3:

9 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Her just nonchalantly spoiling the post credit for Back Adam. Typical Grace.

:lmao:

What did she say? I don’t care about spoilers for it but maybe put in spoiler tags for others… 

She’s just so scared that someone else is going to get the credit for being the first to know something that she just HAS to spoil everything nnn I love her 

3 hours ago, Fetch said:

What did she say? I don’t care about spoilers for it but maybe put in spoiler tags for others… 

She’s just so scared that someone else is going to get the credit for being the first to know something that she just HAS to spoil everything nnn I love her 

The irony is that she used to steal spoilers from scoopers and pass them off as tea from her "sources" to seem exclusive to her audience. I don't doubt that she has actual sources, but she has a history of belittling sites that actually do have access to projects to make her seem more "legit" despite saying the exact same things nnnn

I can't remember what it was for, but there was a Marvel scoop she passed off as her own tea a while ago, but it was almost verbatim a leak that was already on the Marvel Spoilers subreddit weeks prior :deadbanana2: like she didn't even edit what she was saying, just straight up copy and pasted it dndkdld 

she loves to remind people she was the first to say something even tho she always says plans can change :rip:

12 hours ago, Reverse Warholian said:

The backfire will have to wait until 2024 after National Anthem slays the awards circuit. @The Witch

Chris ***oTT wishes to have Sydney's range 

4mUk0v5.gif

How much do y'all wanna bet she's gonna complain about either the "daddy issues" line or the incel dialogue from She-Hulk in her breakdown? Bonus points if she goes on an idiotic rant about undercutting male trauma or whatever :bibliahh: 

18 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Except Pratt is (sadly) a draw. I feel Hollywood investing so much in Sydney will backfire on them.

Yeah, Pratt is a huge movie star, and Syndey is only known by people under 30. This Barbarella movie sounds like a flop.

I’m gonna get us a bell made so that anytime she says or does something controversial someone can ring it.

Grace would feel right at home at that incel rally from the she hulk finale :dies:

she's so overthinking it in her breakdown, it's literally not that deep :rip:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

I’m gonna get us a bell made so that anytime she says or does something controversial someone can ring it.

Its also annoying given that if anyone's copying anyone, it's the Heartstopper boys :psyduck: the webtoon started in 2016, but Wiccan and Hulkling debuted as a couple in the Young Avengers comics back in 2005 (written by the guy who wrote the first Wonder Woman movie, Allan Heinberg)

Also, spoiler/leak alert pertaining to what she's saying in the clip

Spoiler

There was a casting call leak that's most likely Hulkling for Agatha's show, so Skaar is probably just gonna be Skaar, not a replacement for Hulkling like she's theorizing 

That being said, I did kii at her all but saying Skaar's design was fugly (which it is :bibliahh:

Not y’all seething this much over No See Hulk :deadbanana: Literally

nobody watches the show (Tatiana you deserve better) but it’s all this thread talks about. Grace always says random **** about Marvel stuff but it’s because her brain is fried from only covering it.

Yeah I enjoyed She-Hulk in the first few episodes but overall the show was a dud for me and I can't blame Grace for punching it. But MCU stans can get so pissy if you don't like anything or have the slightest criticism. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Arcadius

Nobody watches she-hulk, yet it still gets grace more engagement. She only has her platform still do to her coverage and DS of Disney & Marvel:coffee: or her bad takes every other week that gets attention on twitter. She-hulk is fine. It’s like a 6/10 show. But she has a tendency to critic harder on Marvel shows/Films when she is wrong about the premises or her fanfiction theories don’t play out. Just look at DS2. It’s her biased opinion tho, so I don’t take her that seriously. 

4 hours ago, rac7d said:

bet she feels vindicated

no one's saying it isn't underperforming the other shows tho lol

also a real entertainment analyst, brandon :WAP: 

I hope Grace never gets to watch HOTD with subtitles because her saying she was so moved by the scene between Alicent and Aegon and she couldn’t tell what Alicent said to him but assumed it was affirming because she smiled

When what she said was literally “you imbecile”

Never change :deadbanana4:

Still no Movie Math?

spacer.png

6 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Still no Movie Math?

spacer.png

She said it will come on Tuesday.

What was with her hair in the HotD breakdown? :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.