Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

Razzi Raschall :bibliahh:Too bad TLOU2 killed this franchise. We will not be streaming! It's giving Resident Evil Netflix quality. HBO sweetie I'm so sorry.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Razzi Raschall :bibliahh:Too bad TLOU2 killed this franchise. We will not be streaming! It's giving Resident Evil Netflix quality. HBO sweetie I'm so sorry.

This is bookmark worthy

only to see how you will feel when it drops

5 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Grace is a Liz Lemon-style feminist. Yes, she's for equality and wants women to succeed, but she with ruthlessly attack any woman she thinks is hurting the cause (Jessica Chastain, Brie Larson, Margot Robbie).  This mentality also causes her to pander to incels/the right-wing, but she thinks she's helping.   

screaming :bibliahh: Grace's recent videos sound insane tho, glad I've stopped watching.

and to think i'm rewatching 30Rock rn :giraffe:

1 hour ago, rac7d said:

This is bookmark worthy

only to see how you will feel when it drops

I won’t be watching so I won’t be reacting. :laugh: And for the record I’m not predicting critic reception, this is my feelings toward it.

I watched her Andor spoiler free review and she complained that there were any aliens in the first 4 episodes and then I watch the first 3 and while they don’t have lines there’s several aliens here and there.

Mom has lost it.

15 minutes ago, Pop pop123 said:

This looks awful. Ellie…:toofunny3:

I can't get over that guard moving the spotlight scene. His outfit looks like a college film project, the coloring is off, and the framing is so bad. Most of the trailer looks bad. And ya Ellie looks like a horrible miscast. Yikes.

20 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Grace is a Liz Lemon-style feminist. Yes, she's for equality and wants women to succeed, but she with ruthlessly attack any woman she thinks is hurting the cause (Jessica Chastain, Brie Larson, Margot Robbie).  This mentality also causes her to pander to incels/the right-wing, but she thinks she's helping.   

Who is Liz Lemon?

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Who is Liz Lemon?

Tina Fey's character from 30 Rock

She made like $200 during today's stream. :dies:

Also someone made her say Nick G*rr after becoming member. Imagine spending $5 on that. :rip:

52 minutes ago, Assassin said:

She made like $200 during today's stream. :dies:

Also someone made her say Nick G*rr after becoming member. Imagine spending $5 on that. :rip:

I can’t believe she fell for the Nick G*rr thing again :rip:

She’s on a roll with the anti-women rhetoric as evidenced by today’s livestream again 

12 minutes ago, Fetch said:

She’s on a roll with the anti-women rhetoric as evidenced by today’s livestream again 

seriously. wtf is going on with her??

On 9/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, Bloodflowers. said:

Not Grace ignoring global box office where Avatar was #1 overall and Darling completely TANKED and only focused on domestic box office for this week, how convinient :dies:

But she always only reads domestic box office for Movie math

Her reaction to the Deadpool 3 announcement during her livestream begins @ 25:57 :celestial3:

1 hour ago, Repelex said:

But she always only reads domestic box office for Movie math

She did do international box office as well, I don't know about recent times but she did for show how much Top 10 did internationally, especially for blockbuster movies and even during pandemic, she would do it and clarify some movie we never heard of was Chinese release that made it into Top 10 lol 

She quickly said in the stream yesterday that she will be missing Movie Math again this week because of a personal thing. :deadbanana2:

This ***** sometimes I hate her. She couldn’t properly answer my Gaga question lol. Gaga is writing the soundtrack and could’ve said something on the rumors for Joker 2 lol.

It’s so funny how she ignores the embargo’s with a ‘business breakdown’ :rip: in her Werewolf breakdown she was seething at other publications reviewing before the embargo lifted - but she does the exact same thing all the time lol 

14 hours ago, Fetch said:

It’s so funny how she ignores the embargo’s with a ‘business breakdown’ :rip: in her Werewolf breakdown she was seething at other publications reviewing before the embargo lifted - but she does the exact same thing all the time lol 

The WBN breakdown was basically a review 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.