Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

her focusing on the business aspect of everything is really starting to get annoying. SheHulk is literally for fun and is not that serious but she's whining about it not having enough trend-able moments, so lame of her  :deadbanana4:

I don’t think she’s completely wrong. The MCU shows have an issue right now of feeling too “cute” and non-consequencial. 

I don’t think She Hulk needs a ton of Easter eggs and stuff like she suggests, but these shows need better writing for sure. I feel like I need to watch Harley Quinn and HotD every week as they air, but SH I’m fine with waiting until all the episodes drop because what am I really missing?

Edited by Roman Holiday

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

6 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I don’t think she’s completely wrong. The MCU shows have an issue right now of feeling too “cute” and non-consequencial. 

I don’t think She Hulk needs a ton of Easter eggs and stuff like she suggests, but these shows need better writing for sure.

Agree with that.

but it's literally a half hour comedy, and it's just supposed to be fun, like stop taking it so seriously :dies:

like i feel like this isn't a show that needs to be "broken down" by her especially.

Edited by WildAmerican

Oh she’s gonna have a field day on MM. I’m kinda happy she’s finally tugging the MCU even though I do enjoy She-Hulk.

36 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Oh she’s gonna have a field day on MM. I’m kinda happy she’s finally tugging the MCU even though I do enjoy She-Hulk.

Grace preparing for Movie Math:

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

This switchhhh :bibliahh: she was calling She Hulk the next “Iron Man level” character in the MCU not long ago 

Grace breaking down She Hulk episodes:

Edited by Roman Holiday

All the critics is raving about the Andor show on twitter, and Grace spend the first 2 minutes of her video freaking out and complaining because it doesn´t have easter eggs 

I can´t with her, queen behavior

1 hour ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

All the critics is raving about the Andor show on twitter, and Grace spend the first 2 minutes of her video freaking out and complaining because it doesn´t have easter eggs 

I can´t with her, queen behavior

Yes, I find her constantly complaining about these shows not connecting to the larger universe really annoying at this point. If it's good it's good AND Andor is 12 episodes, maybe it's a slow burn Grace??? 

For her to have gone to film school her tastes and opinions on MCU/WB/Disney/Star Wars is so....reductive. All she cares about is easter eggs and trendable moments. Whatever happened to wanting the show to just be good? I think Hollywood is missing that today.

Her dragging that poor man in the SheHulk episode 5 breakdown. :rip:

‘I am not a fan of John Bass, he just makes my skin crawl looking at him’

‘SheHulk, smash that guy, not in the good way, and get him out of here!’

‘He might be the worst casting in the history of the MCU’

:deadbanana4:

30 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Another day another controversy for main YouTube girl.

Grace sees the mumbling n cackling, trust shes plotting

10 hours ago, Char-Li said:

Yes, I find her constantly complaining about these shows not connecting to the larger universe really annoying at this point. If it's good it's good AND Andor is 12 episodes, maybe it's a slow burn Grace??? 

For her to have gone to film school her tastes and opinions on MCU/WB/Disney/Star Wars is so....reductive. All she cares about is easter eggs and trendable moments. Whatever happened to wanting the show to just be good? I think Hollywood is missing that today.

She's being toasted for this lollll 

https://twitter.com/dpatt0/status/1570637686050004992?t=T6WxjmyxYJM6x3AQc9vrOw&s=19

omg she liked Don't Worry Darling, i've really almost had it with her :deadbanana2:

lemme unfollow ha on twitter

25 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

omg she liked Don't Worry Darling, i've really almost had it with her :deadbanana2:

lemme unfollow ha on twitter

Spoiler

The trailers looked good to me idk :coffee:

Yeah, I think people tend to overreact when it comes to her, but that thing about ANDOR not having easter eggs (and therefore not being interesting enough) was the dumbest sh+t ever. She sounded like the worst type of comic book movie fans. It's awful that someone can't enjoy a piece of media if it isn't hyper-connected to something else. It's gross, actually. 

I closed the video immediately after hearing it. 

Edited by Blade Runner

She getting dragged for that star wars comment nnnn. Those Star Wars fans are coming for her now.

:redface:

Tbh these Disney+ shows' actual plots and stories are so weak, I can see where she's coming from... it's not like there's much to discuss otherwise :rip: Her latest She Hulk breakdown going in depth about how Jameela Jamil's character's beauty product lawsuit wouldn't work of all things :rip: Plus the fact that what people were talking about the episode the most online was an X-Men easter egg in the end credits illustration :rip:

Maybe Andor will be different and have actual meat to its story but their recent track record isn't great :redface:

To the people that were discussing her lack of coverage for more prestige films, her comments in the Werewolf By Night breakdown kinda reinforce that she's just not into that kinda stuff nnnn :deadbanana2: her film school comment about questioning if something was good or if it was pretentious and weird was just :deadbanana2:

12 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Another day another controversy for main YouTube girl.

She’s talking about Disney shows so… it’s fair criticism imo. These franchises are all about nostalgia anyway. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.