Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

9 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Grace 

really showing clown emoji comparing the Tiffany Haddish situation to James Gunn. Truly. ?

Yeah…..sis those were tweets. Not p*do sketches that he acted in and recruited children to “star” in. 

truly hope this is the end of Tiffany’s career. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

9 hours ago, Price of Fame said:

Watching her explain Chris Pine memes to her chat had real boomer energy :deadbanana:

the screenshots of tweets killed me. :deadbanana4:

Am I the only one who doesn't care for her live streams? The fact that Sandra from Tennessee is sat in her bathrobe eating hummus just isn't that compelling. Where are the reviews and reactions pls?

If she ignores Barbarian after interviewing the director and hyping it up... :emofish:

23 hours ago, Assassin said:

Not 5k+ people watching her discuss #SpitGate2022. :toofunny3:

image.png

When a new supreme rises (Grace), the old one fades away (Wendy)

Am I crazy or is she doing a lot less trailer reactions than she used to? I scrolled through her videos and I think she's only done like two over the past month?

40 minutes ago, Perseus7 said:

Am I crazy or is she doing a lot less trailer reactions than she used to? I scrolled through her videos and I think she's only done like two over the past month?

She basically does trailer reactions to 

mainly Marvel/Disney stuff. Good luck to getting her react to anything else out of that. 

She should at least do season reviews of other shows I know she watches. I’d love to see what she thought about Only Murders in the Building for example.

18 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Same. 

Who's this about? :rip:

her talking about RHOBH is such a kii. she needs to start reviewing the episodes. expand your audience!

16 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

her talking about RHOBH is such a kii. she needs to start reviewing the episodes. expand your audience!

!! I'd live to see her drag Lisa Rinna and Erika. :jonny5:

why was she ooooo-ing and ahhhh-ing the little mermaid trailer when they barely showed anything and what they did show was nothing special :bibliahh:

Not her resurrecting her UNHINGED inside Out opinions. She’s so TASTELESS :pukey:

18 hours ago, Arcadius said:

GIRL…

nothing about Hawkman gives me Black Phanter :rip:and he looks great

Watching her react to the D23 expo… can Disney come up with an original thought? The Lion King, Peter Pan, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Hocus Pocus, Disenchanted…. Honestly, I’m just gonna cancel my Disney Plus at this rate.

She looks so good with her hair tied back tbh. 

Edited by Fetch

7 hours ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Not her resurrecting her UNHINGED inside Out opinions. She’s so TASTELESS :pukey:

She spilled about Inside Out. Sorry.

4 hours ago, Fetch said:

Watching her react to the D23 expo… can Disney come up with an original thought? The Lion King, Peter Pan, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Hocus Pocus, Disenchanted…. Honestly, I’m just gonna cancel my Disney Plus at this rate.

She looks so good with her hair tied back tbh. 

Literally. Who the heck wants a ******* Mufasa movie? They are beyond parody at this point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.