Grace Randolph goes viral for being only (1) positive Borderlands review

Reverse Warholian

Not her calling Megan a flop! :ahh: 

She is so out of touch with the audience and the rest of the film industry. :toofunny2:  

Everyone else on the internet calling this a huge success, based on how much it made against its budget.  Can’t stand her lol

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

OMG. 1 mil subscriber date adjusted from never to maybe January 2030 :jonny5:

hTEqgoU.png

Going UP and it's stuck! @Stepfon

I was so confused by her "we need more men to see M3GAN" when the spread was 47% - 53% :rip:

Unless she doesn't think GAY men aren't part of the "male audience"

17 hours ago, BoyLikeYouSuxx said:

The burger having a hair on it :deadbanana4:

Lmfao I was just gonna say 🤣 the hair took me out 

6 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

That burger looks awful. 

And why is the pickle on top... you just know it made that untoasted bun SOGGY.

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

And why is the pickle on top... you just know it made that untoasted bun SOGGY.

I just don’t understand the burger ALREADY has pickles in it?!? :deadbanana2:

grace sweetie we need to get you the food network

19 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

she's getting dragged for this, been seeing this clip a lot of different places

:bibliahh:

Let me cleanse the thread since I can’t even see what she was being dragged for 

7 minutes ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Oh she´s taking it 

Oh they’re eating mother up in the replies. Next live stream gonna be GOOD :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Guilherme Make Love said:

Oh she´s taking it 

Grace is right on this one. No one is checking for MegaFLOPolis 

Her takes on TLOU review are all over the place :rip:

I would like to know who she considers a "movie star that sells tickets" because who is selling tickets nowadays if not past movie stars. The MCU guys all flop outside the franchice, franchices are the ones selling the tickets nowadays not the actors so her obsession with certain actors not selling is so weird, she's so bias and selective. Like wanting Cavill to get casted in everything yet he can sell **** :skull:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Her takes on TLOU review are all over the place :rip:

I would like to know who she considers a "movie star that sells tickets" because who is selling tickets nowadays if not past movie stars. The MCU guys all flop outside the franchice, franchices are the ones selling the tickets nowadays not the actors so her obsession with certain actors not selling is so weird, she's so bias and selective. Like wanting Cavill to get casted in everything yet he can sell **** :skull:

Well she does admit MCU actors struggles outside of Marvel. I just think she has this overly high bar for box office nowadays and she always goes to No Way Home and Avatar 2 as examples like they’re not anomaly moments.

1 minute ago, Arcadius said:

Well she does admit MCU actors struggles outside of Marvel. I just think she has this overly high bar for box office nowadays and she always goes to No Way Home and Avatar 2 as examples like they’re not anomaly moments.

She's very selective with her shade and tends to think she understands the industry more than anybody. When was the last time an actor was able to bring consistently people to the theatre? Unless it's a big star from back in the day we're not in the 90s early 00s anymore and also George Clooney box office is nothing to brag about and yet no one would deny he is a "movie star".

Ngl it's pretty obvious that sometimes she just dislikes certain actors/actresses for no reason and rejoice in their "failures" yet she overlooks it for others.

15 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She's very selective with her shade and tends to think she understands the industry more than anybody. When was the last time an actor was able to bring consistently people to the theatre? Unless it's a big star from back in the day we're not in the 90s early 00s anymore and also George Clooney box office is nothing to brag about and yet no one would deny he is a "movie star".

Ngl it's pretty obvious that sometimes she just dislikes certain actors/actresses for no reason and rejoice in their "failures" yet she overlooks it for others.

And that’s why we stan

1 minute ago, aayAlex said:

And that’s why we stan

True :gaycat1:And it makes it funnier when she gets it wrong :fan:

I need Grace Randolph to talk about this on her next movie math video

Roman Holiday
1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I mean, isn't that most people? I see it on ATRL every day. Grace is an ally in all ways. :gaycat1:

Yeah, her Last of Us review is messy. Her suggesting a 3 hour movie instead of a series shows she’s a bit out of her depth with this franchise. 

I think that she means well, but some of her coverage lately in regards to LGBT representation is so messy. Like why even make a point of being worried about there being so much LGBT rep in TLOU? Incels are going to hate no matter what - the solution is not to pander to them by excluding LGBT characters. :toofunny2:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.