Drag Race España | All Stars | España's first All Star is...

igninton

Spoiler

Estrella's win was deserved though Sharonne & Marina had much better runway reveals :clap3:

Onyx shouldn't have been bottom 3 to begin with. 

Finally we got rid of Jota :clap3: Her inexperience was really telling,  especially with her runway mishap & that so so lipsync. 

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Life Savers

• NumbSoul

• genetic fail

The episode was nice, but I personally didn't like how long the Rusical was :rip:

It was good, the queens did very well, but I wish they shortened it. I started skipping at various moments. 

Estrella winning was deserved. Her and Marina were the clear standouts for me, so the win going to either would've been nice.

Sharonne was cute, but for the first time, idk if she deserved top... But at the same time, the only other people who could've been there instead were Sethlas and Juriji.

Speaking of Juriji, I actually liked her in the rusical :rip: I legit thought she would be in the top. Once they started critiquing her, I did see she could've pushed herself more, but I still thought she sounded amazing and was very expressive. I think they've been very harsh on her these last couple weeks. She deserves better.
Jota was a clear bottom - her runway was a mess and she was a weak link in the challenge. She wasn't terrible, but for sure weak.

I actually thought Onyx should've been btm2. I agree her runway wasn't amazing and I'm surprised they praised her in the challenge. I thought she was boring and one-note.

Instead of Juriji, I would've put Diamante in the bottom 3. She had some cute moments, but I found her performance to be very dry in general. I just wasn't feeling her.

The lipsync was a mess, but at this point I'm expecting that :rip: 

The right person won, the right person went home, so I'm not mad in the end.

Edited by NumbSoul

God, this series just keeps putting all the other franchises to shame, it is so good :jonny:

The way almost every persons lip sync this season has been garbage :rip: 

Jotas last week was the only good one of the three episodes

this season is eating other drag race franchises up.

so far 3 episodes are 9/10, musical was long, but great

Juriji is EVERYTHING. Estrella is my winner so far.

Bye Jota. She was my least fave, it was so annoying to see her get all those confessionals. 

The musical was a bit too long but the roles were strong, for the most part. Estrella and Sharonne ate every single second of screentime they had.

Also I thought Sethlas did worse than Juriji in the challenge but I can understand the decision to put Juriji in the bottom either way

OMg th elittle Javi during the rehearsals looked like he was auditioning in Blue's Clues. 

The way Sharonne could have won every single episode. A WINNER :clap3:

Not the jota draggings everywhere :rip:

I didn’t want her to win by any means but she was harmless I thought 

kinda bummed Juriji has a bottom placement this early on. I was thinking she'd go far but I'm not so sure now. She didn't deserve it though, and she should have won last week.

Juriji didn't deserve bottom. :biblio:

Glad Jota is gone though. The way we're never getting a design challenge. :bibliahh:

This episode dragged for me. The musical was nice, but a little too long and lost its momentum. It was also heavily reliant on three/four characters (that got like 60% of screen time) while the rest served as background.

I don’t understand why Juriji and Onyx were in the bottom. Venedita and Sethlas were objectively way worse. Also Juriji had an impeccable vocal performance and that alone should’ve saved her in a musical challenge.

Estrella deserved, although it could’ve gone to Sharonne as well. I didn’t think that Marina was top worthy, I enjoyed Diamante more.

I’m fine with Jota leaving, her lack of experience was really showing. Can b*tches not undress and remove their wigs for ONE lip sync though? I’m sick of it!

Edited by Hephaestus

The rusical was sooo long :deadbanana2: but overall still really entertaining and the girls killed it. 

Not sad with Jota leaving. She's too young and needs more experience. 

They need to learn how to secure those wigs on tight and not undress during the lip syncs. It gets so tired and I know the guest judge was judging the hell out of them for it 

Juriji being in the bottom with those vocals while Sethlas and Venedita could barely sing and just talked :skull: 

Sharonne is steamrolling the competition. She is like Bianca del Rio of this season. 

I've really grown on Estrella. She is so unintentionally funny

I hope Juriji doesn't go home next week... Snatch game will decide the frontrunners 

The way all the annoying talentless loud ones that would be unfairly pushed in any US season are falling like flies :clap3:España really is delivering. 

Why are they doing Juriji so wrong :biblio:

I'm surprised they threw Jurigi in the bottom. I thought she didn't do so well in some past episodes but I loved her in this. Also the praise for Onyx's performance was weird she could've done more...

I'm glad Jurigi talked about getting her languages all messed up. It also happens to me  :toofunny2:

This was one of my favorite rusicals. I'm not a fan of either Estrella nor Sharonne but they really stole de show.

I'm TIRED of the robbery against Sethlas :biblio: she should've been high in the first episode and this one and she should've won the talent show.

Also, Diamante deserved bottom instead of Juriji. 

10 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not them shooting Jota's look :rip:

And Choriza having actually served the same look (but done well) for a UK S3 episode.

cdcpwol28f081.jpg

Snatch Game tomorrow girlies! :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.