RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Alexis and Kahanna look to have definitely stepped up their looks. 

Kasha is giving bottom boots for the season, but still happy to see her :heart2:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Hector said:

The guest judges :clap3:

Darienne Lake's weight loss :eek: Remarkable! Liking the new twists! If fans vote on the fame games, does that mean that the entire season hasn't been filmed yet and we'll get a finale like the regular seasons? 

The fans are just voting on the eliminated queens' runways as a way to award a $50,000 consolation prize. It's essentially bringing back the fan vote from the regular seasons for Miss Congeniality. 

1 minute ago, Rotunda said:

The fans are just voting on the eliminated queens' runways as a way to award a $50,000 consolation prize. It's essentially bringing back the fan vote from the regular seasons for Miss Congeniality. 

But this award has to be presented at some point so that means there's an episode or at least a portion of an episode that hasn't been filmed yet :huh:

8 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I feel like this is actually a good idea to get fans voting/interacting with the show, hopefully it’s on a weekly basis. Since we know the Paramount seasons are serving diminishing returns, it might be a good way to get the girls some followers 

1 minute ago, Rigalo said:

I feel like this is actually a good idea to get fans voting/interacting with the show, hopefully it’s on a weekly basis. Since we know the Paramount seasons are serving diminishing returns, it might be a good way to get the girls some followers 

Yeah I wouldn't be opposed to seeing this in regular seasons too. It'd maybe reverse the recent trend of girls downgrading their runway looks (see: S14 & S15 compared to S13 & S12).

10 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

But this award has to be presented at some point so that means there's an episode or at least a portion of an episode that hasn't been filmed yet :huh:

Oh yeah I misread, that's definitely possible.

they should have a top 5 lip sync for the regular season, film both outcomes, and the fans get to decide who makes top 4 for the finale

would encourage better TV me thinks !

Darienne is so damn funny :jonnycat: so glad that she's back

Kahanna really is coming with vengeance 

Jaymes is so funny I hope she dud well 

Also not jimbo video got 4x views than the next girl :rip:

2 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

JIMBO'S LOOK AT 0:55?//??##?/???

The way I SCREAMED when I saw it. 

Zooey deschanel? Omfg we won :WAP:

I really like the twist. The girls slaying in the trailer I’m so excited for the new season!

Jimbo won AGAIN I know some tasteless girls are fuming :clap3: 

Jimbo screams obvious winner. Her drag is just so far elevated than anyone else’s on the stage plus she has the charisma, uniqueness, nerve AND talent. As long as she can get her lip syncs together.

Between Alexis and Jimbo, I don't know who I want to win :jonny5: 

JIMBO'S LOOK AT 0:55?//??##?/???

that's the updated version of her motorcycle look from UkvstW
ImageCanadian Drag Icon Jimbo is Coming to South Florida -  https://www.outclique.com

3 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

Jimbo screams obvious winner. Her drag is just so far elevated than anyone else’s on the stage plus she has the charisma, uniqueness, nerve AND talent. As long as she can get her lip syncs together.

I kinda wish she doesn’t elevate her lipsync’s skills THAT much, knowing the actual words would be a start for sure but to me that is part of her charm. Being a good lipsyncer would automatically translate in being one of the best queens to ever compete on the show.

The frames of the trailer alone clearly

shows already how showstopping she’s going to be. This is her third time, she’s clearly coming for blood ‘cause it’s either now or never for her. Her EW interview having 10x views of the other queens in some cases… I mean, at this point I’m actually worried that it’s even TOO obvious for her to win. 

7 minutes ago, PMM said:

that's the updated version of her motorcycle look from UkvstW
ImageCanadian Drag Icon Jimbo is Coming to South Florida -  https://www.outclique.com

The fact there was literally nothing to upgrade but she still elevated it anyway :jonnycat:

kasha's looks so far aren't giving :redface: 

I have reported this post for intentionally spreading false information, enjoy your ban. 

• ATRL Moderator

Make sure to source/cite any new information about the show if it’s not being provided directly from the show itself so you can avoid being warned for spoilers. 

8 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Mother Alexis and Mother Darienne :jonny5:

And Mother Kasha yes... The top 3 excellence, the old drag excellence 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.