RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

45 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I find it hard to believe that a bunch of early outs declined an All Stars gig :deadbanana2:

It must be truly hell behind closed doors in that case :rip:

We need the twins in a future AS season. "Urgh, I'm bored" lives rent-free in my head to this very day :deadbanana2:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

AS9 dream cast:

Shannel

Adore Delano

Kelly Mantle

Miss Vanjie

Nina West

Plastique Tiara

Crystal Methyd

Gigi Goode

Denali

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Jorgeous

S15 girls should hold off a bit.

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

AS9 dream cast:

Shannel

Adore Delano

Kelly Mantle

Miss Vanjie

Nina West

Plastique Tiara

Crystal Methyd

Gigi Goode

Denali

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Jorgeous

I'd only watch this season for Shannel :rip: 

Fan Faves vs Early Outs makes sense... but looking at this cast... they only managed to get Heidi and Jimbo? :ace:

This is why they need to hold off doing All Stars every year, so we can actually get an All Stars/Fan favorites cast. This is why AS2 and AS7 were so good.

Kinda off topic but I’ve been thinking lately about how conservatives are so anti drag right now but I haven’t seen anyone with a platform come for this show. I wonder if they know the drag fans are feral and will end them :jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Kinda off topic but I’ve been thinking lately about how conservatives are so anti drag right now but I haven’t seen anyone with a platform come for this show. I wonder if they know the drag fans are feral and will end them :jonnycat:

Good point. The moment Drag Race faves are even mentioned by those loser, it's over. As we all know Drag Race fans are truly unhinged, I would never want to be on their bad side.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

The fans have been asking for an early-outs/ru-demption themed season for YEARS and this cast is basically giving that theme but of course people are complaining, lol. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. 

But the problem is that it's a mixed cast; the early-outs now just look like fodder to kick out early, yet again :skull: If they do an early-out season, it needs to be ALL early-outs.

I'm very excited about AS8! Jaymes and Jessica better deliver.  :clap3:

Why do people want Adore back. She literally quit AS2 and was carried by Bianca in S6 :hoetenks:

Edited by Life Savers

the fan favs and top 4 queens are afraid of bad edit and placement. 

then we also have the early outs that will only take the chance if it likely to redeem their reputation/gain fans. 

this **** is getting annoying. we clearly need AS7 format for them. they will be more willing to spend money and go all out as well.

11 minutes ago, Whis said:

we only saw like half of what sasha could do as a performer tbh

39 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

they're afraid of rupaul. you don't know **** about what she can de!

1 hour ago, Jaded. said:

AS9 dream cast:

Shannel

Adore Delano

Kelly Mantle

Miss Vanjie

Nina West

Plastique Tiara

Crystal Methyd

Gigi Goode

Denali

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedy

Jorgeous

this sounds good but i want someone who able to rival Gigi competition wise. 

We need a real All Stars again. It's been a while since AS4. 

i don't mind them MID queens and 1-2 early out queens but we NEED at least 3-4 heavy hitters or powerhouse queen! which this season only has Jimbo? 

Adore was kinda left in 2016 :lakitu:

I like Jaymes (I really enjoy her YouTube) but her drag hasn’t evolved much based on these two looks. It’s kinda strange how she does so many drag tutorials but there’s lots of unpolished aspects to her drag (poor colour match for her breast plate, potato sock feet, dress length slightly too short).  

Keep watching the Ruveal because I'm actually excited for this season 

Jimbo :jonny5:

Alexis :jonny5: 

Kandy :jonny5: 

Darianne :jonny5: 

Jaymes :jonny5: 

Jessica :jonny5: 

they need to actually pay these queens a good sum of money to entice them to come back for All Stars... like I totally get if they are on tour why they would not want to take the time off and spend thousands of their own money to get ready for runways etc...

The Legends format works well with, well, actual legends. That format with this cast (which, mind you, I don't think it's bad) would be :rip:

In terms of which girls were truly stars going into the season: 

AS2 > AS1 > AS4 >> AS3 > AS6 >>> AS5 > AS8 

Still, AS6 was my second favourite after AS2 so it still could be a great season. 

38 minutes ago, Whis said:

lmao Sasha's so fierce, I'm truly obsessed. You can just tell Drag Race didn't even scratch the surface of what she can do as a performer and a drag queen in general. I don't even think All Winners will faze her :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.