RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I’m meeting Sasha Colby tonight omg :jonny: 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

I just LOVE the way Kandy Muse lipsync's.

She was bad at every choreographed challenges because she was always in her head but i find her to be a very soulful lip syncer.

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

Update: according to reddit, this was said on Ru and Michelle’s podcast. So ill see if i can find which ep.

That’s interesting. But I don’t know if I believe ru.  I do agree that standards were different back then for rpdr.  Hell even now, there’s a different standard to RPDR lip syncs and bar/club/drag brunch lip syncs. I would say taking your wig off can be done well tbh but all the moments in s4 of queens pulling off their wigs I understand why it became a thing to shun it.  

9 hours ago, Melquiades said:

10 years and not a single Drag Queen "musician" has been able to top this BOP. Mimi really won!

Ugh the All Stars 1 cast was so iconic. THEE Drag Race kind of died with it tbh. It's been all downhill from Season 5 onwards.

I didn’t remember how much this slapped :jonny3:

4 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I’m meeting Sasha Colby tonight omg :jonny: 

She’s just as stunning and kind in person as she is on TV, she ate her Britney and Beyonce medleys she did too :heart: 

I don't care how predictable Sasha Colby winning would be. As much as I love the top 4 there is no one more deserving to win than her :michael:

19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

She’s just as stunning and kind in person as she is on TV, she ate her Britney and Beyonce medleys she did too :heart: 

Omg congrats!!! I would be shaking if I met her

Hope you got to take some cool pics/vids! 

29 minutes ago, Cotton said:

I don't care how predictable Sasha Colby winning would be. As much as I love the top 4 there is no one more deserving to win than her :michael:

why is a "predictable" winner suddenly a bad thing, when it has been the case for so many seasons now. I don't get it. so yeah, I agree.

I'm sorry but Mistress is sending me :bibliahh: Crown her now!

Edited by bestfiction

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I'm sorry but Mistress is sending me :bibliahh: Crown her now!

:bibliahh:

Do we know what season is airing after this one? I just realised nothings been announced. Not sure if it’s considered a spoiler so feel free to use spoiler tags…

Just now, CroNich said:

Do we know what season is airing after this one? I just realised nothings been announced. Not sure if it’s considered a spoiler so feel free to use spoiler tags…

All Stars 8 is next I believe.

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

All Stars 8 is next I believe.

Interesting! I wonder when we’ll get an official announcement 

The way people are really reaching to find an excuse to deny Sasha the crown she clearly deserves. :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

the crown was sasha's to lose from the cast announcement and she more than proved herself over the course of the season. no payola, four diverse wins (improv/acting, looks, hosting, performance), and plenty of highs in other areas to back up her talent. she deserves the win :michael:

ddyz8g55n1sa1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

She didn't excite me much in S9 but I'd like to see her again :jonnycat: I think everything she's been doing post-win totally eclipses her run on the show

59 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

She didn't excite me much in S9 but I'd like to see her again :jonnycat: I think everything she's been doing post-win totally eclipses her run on the show

Imagine the way she would eat the runway with her actual budget. :jonny5:

59 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

This is surprising cause she comes across as being above reality tv at this point in her career. I'd love to see her competing in an AW.

Yesss Sasha Velour for AW2.... make it happen production Ru!

Also I thought the tea was they only put S**** and Phi Phi in the bottom because they new Willam was getting disqualified and they wanted to pay the fans lip service for the feud they were having during season 4. 

Sasha doing AW2 would be amazing :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Humble mother.

Bob bald ugly crusty crunchy bitter ass saying he needs a mill just to go back. ***** bye.

Sasha was boring on S9 but I would be so here for her on AW for some reason, the runways :jonny: 

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

so i see sasha and bianca is eyeing on AW.

and ofc bob and alaska will COMPETE.

15 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Upon rewatch, idk why Symone "beating" Kandy was so controversial/why people think Symone was the one saved here. Kandy's lipsync was all over the place, and Symone's was controlled, cool, calm and fit the vibe of the song way more. :skull: 

Symone cleared her for sure, she is very controlled and strong when she lipsyncs and had a distinctive style like Sasha, Alyssa, Bob  all do.

I mean, when you see what an All Winners crown is doing for Jinkx i understand the appeal of saying yes. Their promo tour alone gave A-List.

Spoiler

Now mind you, they need to be certain that they're willing to have Ru and production play in their face tho, as we've seen with the AS finale.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.