RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Pit Stop is RUNNING to book Trinity for the finale episode :ahh: 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I hope Luxx reads that plastic bag to the ******* ground, like imagine hating on a new girl publicly after all that "sisterhood" bullshit.

She KNOWS she is sending racists towards Luxx because she ALREADY ******* knows what comes with this territory, especially FROM HER CORNER of fans.

I hope the black queens come to Luxx's defense too. 

THIS

Like why is she liking tweets from her country bumpkin fans saying Trinity needs to confront Luxx in person. What would you need to confront her about? It's so weird. I'm genuinely so confused about the amount of Luxx hate I've seen lately this is why girls don't come on this show anymore being themselves. 

Just now, killer_rose said:

:deadbanana4:

LMAO She murdered Trin 

Lexiel

1 minute ago, Lexiel said:

LMAO She murdered Trin 

Lexiel

Trinity loves to throw shade but can never take it herself.

Lexiel

Farrah giving her two cents

spacer.png

The S9 ghurls really do hate each other, huh?

The amount of hate Luxx is getting is disgusting and all because she's black, confident and unapologetic. I'm glad she gathered trinity. 

SH*TITY the TRAMP is a ****ing disgusting joke. Her PAYOLA wins and RACIST attitude are just as UGLY as her BOTCHED plastic surgery. A ****ing rotting corpse of a person, jealous of black excellence, just as she was after Monet EMBARRASSED her in AS4.

The nerve to talk about Luxx having a bad attitude when she is an absolute delight, while CHUMPity stays bitter and SCALPED by other drag queens who HATE her for her NASTY and STANK attitude. I hope the punch from Alyssa still hurts. It’s actually sad that her Leslie Jordan snatch game is the best she has EVER looked, and the best thing she’s ever done is a tribute to ACTUALLY TALENTED WINNERS on IG.

She needs to leave Luxx alone and keep being a Caitlyn Jenner tribute act. The definition of a bully. I’m glad Luxx dragged her ass and isn’t afraid of racist bullies. I hope the other S15 girls hop in and help end that CRETIN, before her filler enters her bloodstream. 

I’m confused? Did Trinity just go in and like tweets? As far as I knew that was back in January. What’s the reason Luxx is bringing it all up now? 

I don’t feel too strongly about this “beef” either way. Luxx can’t take an ounce of criticism and DOES have a bad attitude. But Trinity is acting childish. Both are talented.

it's nice to see the girls on Luxx's side, Trinity is trash for liking these tweets about Luxx.

j569is7d4kra1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

ys33bu5uwira1.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

j5czac618kra1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Edited by satellites.™

The amount of Ru girls that hate Trinity :deadbanana: 

Oh wow the chicken is moist tonight :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The amount of Ru girls that hate Trinity :deadbanana: 

For real :ahh: Maybe Eureka was right! 

3Tons of plastic getting skull dragged by Luxx oh I love my future AS winner :clap3:

So let me get this straight, Trinity says she is rooting for everyone but luxx, but doesnt at her. Luxx starts vaguebook about trinity insulting her surgery and character and what not. Trinity @luxx and tells her she just doesnt like her. Luxx proceeds to tell trinity she doesnt need to like her, and then goes off on a rant. Since then we have nothing from trinity, but people are bringing up subtweets from January as if they were just made now. Farah inserted herself. Shea retweeted about the treatment of black queens, and Aquaria shades both Luxx and Trinity. 

This is what you have missed on Glee.

Not Luxx getting mad at Trinity praising every Top 4 queen but her, meanwhile Luxx called every Top 5 queen “creative and original” but Loosey. She can dish it but can’t take it :skull: 

also it sends me that she’s using “twink” as an insult as if she’s MuscleDomTop69.

Luxx giving me all the drama I need :bibliahh:

Luxx is mad because Trinity said she’s rooting for everyone but her, but didn’t she say the exact same thing about Loosey :skull:?

Anyway leave it to Farrah to give her 2 cents in any drama that doesn’t involve her.

Parasite the Tick truly was SQUASHED today.

They should take back her crown and money and give to Monet :fan: 

8 minutes ago, mistertsa said:

Luxx is mad because Trinity said she’s rooting for everyone but her, but didn’t she say the exact same thing about Loosey :skull:?

Anyway leave it to Farrah to give her 2 cents in any drama that doesn’t involve her.

This, where was she when gia tried to serve drama on AS4. I guess the only thing farah is good for is moaning and falling on her ass during both takes of her talent show. 🙄

Trinity kinda did nothing wrong this time but I’m still glad they’re playing hot potato with her wig. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.