RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

12 hours ago, Solaris said:

All I know is that in an All Stars season, most other contestants would be worried about competing against Camden or Angeria.

her drag already dated after her season aired:ahh:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Violet is a rotten ***** to me idc. She just seems like one of those gays I would love to fight because she's just snarky af. Gorgeous gowns beautiful gowns but if Symone is just a "model in drag" (another users words) then what exactly is Violet?

spacer.png

Symone without her team is nothing. she's the rihanna of drag but that level of charisma will take her FAR.

I don’t see the point in fighting over drag queens. I think it’s all just for fun.

1 minute ago, @michael said:

I don’t see the point in fighting over drag queens. I think it’s all just for fun.

THIS IS FUN.

@michael

Violet would MURDER those girls on a runway with a $200k prize on the line. Like, literally SLAUGHTER them!!! Facts.

Bob would do well, but if Bianca is on that season too, her whole things goes away.

Violet knows her stuff and she's the embodiment of haute couture, but precisely because of that her aesthetic isn't that exciting to me -- always beautiful, always on point, but also very much in vogue and never truly left field. She never (or rarely) misses, but when does she truly swing big? It's why Raja is much more exciting to me from an aesthetic point of view: she has her own influences that go directly against what is currently fashionable, she sometimes misses but at least takes a swing, and she inspires rather than is inspired by (of course everyone is inspired by something, but you catch my drift).

In fact, Bimini got dragged here a few pages back, but the brits red carpet look, especially considering the political climate in the UK, was a much bolder choice than anything Violet has done in the past years.

Ya'll really going up for a girl who literally cried over criticism towards her FPR opinions and begged WoW to take it down because she's truly not that ***** like she pretends to be? Poor girl can't even stand up in her own thoughts. And that's precisely why she surrounds herself with yes men flop minions like Goat Milk.

Did that little rinky dink flop podcast of theirs get cancelled yet?

ffb682b4f660ceefedaa66ea816daf18691dfe8a

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, N.M.K. said:

Bianca, Trixie, Katya, Bob

idk who else would be up there now in terms of success and recognition 

Shangela of course. With Alyssa Edwards right behind her.

The way no one talked at all about the Shangie allegations is so weird to me :doc: She was legit my #1 queen from the franchise, but after some research, I just feel so weird seeing her content now and had to unfollow/mute her everywhere. (And I was just watching Dancing Queen on Netflix the other day and when Shangie came in and started immediately hitting on the camera guy I was like :mazen::mazen:)

• ATRL Moderator

Violet is the epitome of what a fashion queen should do post Drag Race.  You might not like her style, but there is no doubting she has an incredibly realized aesthetic and is constantly doing work that will enhance that vision. 

S7 has one of the strongest casts to ever be on Drag Race, and more fans would admit this is one of the best seasons of the challenges each episode were a little more tailored to the strengths of the cast.  

Violet could reinvent the clothing industry itself and I would never praise that nasty wretch. 

Thankfully, I don’t have to because she’s boring to look at and a Dita Von Teese cosplayer. Nothing about her is original or interesting. If she didn’t fool you all into believing she’s the epitome of fashion by putting herself on a pedestal with her trashy attitude and unintelligent, lacking-perspective “drags”, she’d receive less praise than the forgotten Miss Fame who is 10x more fashionable than her.

Girls get dragged in here all the time for having one talent, but what does Violet do successfully besides crush her intestines? Quickly. Like, she’s somehow less talented overall than Trixie Mattel which is horrific. The fact she had to rely on RottenMik to revive her dead career absolutely says it all. Good lord. 

Edited by Relampago.

Omg Mistress never missing :jonny5:

Oh she’s definitely carrying this week :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

I honestly don’t see anetra, mistress, or Sasha losing a LS, unless they’re paired with each other.  

13 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I honestly don’t see anetra, mistress, or Sasha losing a LS, unless they’re paired with each other.  

Sadly if WoW finds a white queen they love enough, they'll find a way to make it happen no matter how ridiculous it looks

monet-basketball-monet-x-c-hange-vs-jinkx-monsoon-swish-swish-katy-perry-lipsync-drag-race-all-stars-7-recap-review.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Sadly if WoW finds a white queen they love enough, they'll find a way to make it happen no matter how ridiculous it looks

monet-basketball-monet-x-c-hange-vs-jinkx-monsoon-swish-swish-katy-perry-lipsync-drag-race-all-stars-7-recap-review.gif

Well luckily Ru seems to have a hate boner for Marsha!

I’ll always retain that I’m fine with Jinkx winning I’m just baffled at them doing a LSFTC if they weren’t gonna follow through with the consequences.  Regardless, this episode is not for the win, it’s to go to the top9, so I believe it will be more fair than AS7 finale. 

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Which white queen though? Production finally hates all of them this season it seems, for once. Amethyst, Poppy, Sugar and Irene were all the first 4 out.

Marshalls = PANNED by Ru and dragged by Malaysia 

Spice = PANNED by Ru and Michelle, been called annoying by multiple girls in the edit

Loosey = Doing well, but not really tossed any bones, got the delusional edit with her “I’m not in the top!!!” complaints

I don’t see them letting any of the white girls slip by this season. 

Spice is "panned" by Ru the same way Pearl was. Ru hates the ***** but knows she's good for the show/twink-loving fanbase and mama is a producer first and foremost. 

Edited by TheOnlyOne

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Which white queen though? Production finally hates all of them this season it seems, for once. Amethyst, Poppy, Sugar and Irene were all the first 4 out.

Marshalls = PANNED by Ru and dragged by Malaysia 

Spice = PANNED by Ru and Michelle, been called annoying by multiple girls in the edit

Loosey = Doing well, but not really tossed any bones, got the delusional edit with her “I’m not in the top!!!” complaints

I don’t see them letting any of the white girls slip by this season. 

The only one I see them saving potentially is Loosey but I agree she hasn’t really been passed any bones.  I don’t think they’ll be like “you won that lip sync against Anetra to a dance pop song!” but stranger things have happened.  

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Spice is "panned" by Ru the same way Pearl was. Ru hates the ***** but knows she's good for the show/twink-loving fanbase and mama is a producer first and foremost. 

Sure but she tossed sugar (the cuter as a boy and stronger twin) out like it was nothing.  So….

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Production didn’t know what the hell they were doing for S7. They were in a really awkward position because S6 was beloved by fans and regarded as one of the best but was the worst rated and watched season at that point and the only one to lose viewers from the previous year.

I heard the exact opposite. S7 did better than S6 in viewership overrall.

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Shangela of course. With Alyssa Edwards right behind her.

The way no one talked at all about the Shangie allegations is so weird to me :doc: She was legit my #1 queen from the franchise, but after some research, I just feel so weird seeing her content now and had to unfollow/mute her everywhere. (And I was just watching Dancing Queen on Netflix the other day and when Shangie came in and started immediately hitting on the camera guy I was like :mazen::mazen:)

I said this a month ago and got dragged, watch out :emofish:

5 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I heard the exact opposite. S7 did better than S6 in viewership overrall.

I knew calling Jasmine a star meant you lack basic comprehension skills but god damn! I said nothing about S7s viewership. 6 was a flop compared to 5. 2-5 all rose in viewers and 6 plummeted 

3 hours ago, unino said:

her drag already dated after her season aired:ahh:

Um no? Lol. Angeria looked incredible on her season. Everyone was pretty much in agreement with that. Angeria’s style is classic drag, it doesn’t age or go out of fashion.

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I knew calling Jasmine a star meant you lack basic comprehension skills but god damn! I said nothing about S7s viewership. 6 was a flop compared to 5. 2-5 all rose in viewers and 6 plummeted 

Oh you're right.

It's true that i browse through your long posts quickly because they tend to be an annoying ridiculous mess.

But congrats on being factual this one time, gurl.

Iy4t.gif

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Violet could reinvent the clothing industry itself and I would never praise that nasty wretch. 

Thankfully, I don’t have to because she’s boring to look at and a Dita Von Teese cosplayer. Nothing about her is original or interesting. If she didn’t fool you all into believing she’s the epitome of fashion by putting herself on a pedestal with her trashy attitude and unintelligent, lacking-perspective “drags”, she’d receive less praise than the forgotten Miss Fame who is 10x more fashionable than her.

Girls get dragged in here all the time for having one talent, but what does Violet do successfully besides crush her intestines? Quickly. Like, she’s somehow less talented overall than Trixie Mattel which is horrific. The fact she had to rely on RottenMik to revive her dead career absolutely says it all. Good lord. 

Yeah I pretty much agree with everything here

Sorry I just don’t find Violet exciting to look at. And come on, her pinup girl thing is SOO played out lol

8 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Oh you're right.

It's true that i browse through your long posts quickly because they tend to be an annoying ridiculous mess.

But congrats on being factual this one time, gurl.

Iy4t.gif

I can see why 2 sentences would be a bit much for someone with your mental caliber 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.