RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Yes, Jasmine Kennedie is the only star of S14 and that's not up for debate. She has it all:

Charisma

im-about.gif

Uniqueness

jasmine-jasminekennedie.gif

Nerve

this-is-your-moment-drag.gif

And Talent

jasmine-kennedie-split.gif

Like, crown her already! :crown:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we doubting Jasmine’s star power? Y’all would rather stan Daya Smelly :biblio:

16 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes, Jasmine Kennedie is the only star of S14 and that's not up for debate. She has it all:

Charisma

im-about.gif

Uniqueness

jasmine-jasminekennedie.gif

Nerve

this-is-your-moment-drag.gif

And Talent

jasmine-kennedie-split.gif

Like, crown her already! :crown:

When it’s right it’s right!!! The tastebuds are tasting!

Jasmine, like the rest of the 14 girls will NEVER get a crown. She's not a star and will never be one. She will be outsold by over half the cast of superior S15 in a matter of weeks. She only looks good in comparison to how floppy the rest of her competitors are. Not only is she not a star who will never win, she'll also never even make the finale on whatever AS she shows up on - and keep in mind she's not even gonna be the first one called from her cast cause that's how uneventful she is to begin with. 

The only queens remaining with any star/crowning potential:

Kornbread

Kandy Muse

Goat Milk*

LaLa Ri

Crystal Methyd*

Gigi Goode

Heidi N Closet

Brooke Lynn Hytes

Vanjie*

Nina West

Plastique Tiara*

Asia O'Hara

Peppermint

* based on popularity alone, not talent

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

10 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Jasmine, like the rest of the 14 girls will NEVER get a crown. She's not a star and will never be one. She will be outsold by over half the cast of superior S15 in a matter of weeks. She only looks good in comparison to how floppy the rest of her competitors are. Not only is she not a star who will never win, she'll also never even make the finale on whatever AS she shows up on - and keep in mind she's not even gonna be the first one called from her cast cause that's how uneventful she is to begin with. 

The only queens remaining with any star/crowning potential:

Kornbread

Kandy Muse

Goat Milk*

LaLa Ri

Crystal Methyd*

Gigi Goode

Heidi N Closet

Brooke Lynn Hytes

Vanjie*

Nina West

Plastique Tiara*

Asia O'Hara

Peppermint

* based on popularity alone, not talent

Lala Ri deserves a crown but Jasmine doesn’t?

1 minute ago, blackoutbritney said:

Lala Ri deserves a crown but Jasmine doesn’t?

Considering LaLa is 10x more charismatic and talented than Jasmine,

Yes

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Considering LaLa is 10x more charismatic and talented than Jasmine,

Yes

Delusion!!! 

i can’t handle listening to Bob anymore because he always has so much SNOT in his nose and is suckin it back up every 5 minutes making the grossest noises ever it’s truly nauseating

2 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Delusion!!! 

Considering the fact that Jasmine lasted almost double the amount of episodes and is a skinny white queen who had a prominent storyline of coming out on the show but STILL has less followers than LaLegend Ri

The delusion is you I'm afraid

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Considering the fact that Jasmine lasted almost double the amount of episodes and is a skinny white queen who had a prominent storyline of coming out on the show but STILL has less followers than LaLegend Ri

The delusion is you I'm afraid

If we’re basing it just on follower count I guess that means we should just crown Joey jay for that matter! 

Jasmine had the best lipsyncs and most iconic untucked of the season TWICE. She’s taking AS11 and the naysayers will SEETHE!

6 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

If we’re basing it just on follower count I guess that means we should just crown Joey jay for that matter! 

That's not all it takes. I already told you LaLa is not only more beloved, but also 10x more talented and charismatic, though I don't expect anyone who actually thinks Jasmine Kennedie is a star to be able to comprehend very well

Daily reminder that Flopsco wasn't the only queen in the bottom 3 times in one episode

12 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Nnnn gagged her a bit, for sure!

Also love the b*tch, but there's no way bag dress designer and seamstress herself is more deserving of a crown than Jasmine Kennedie who has at least shown some versatility during her run on the show despite being clearly not at her full potential. Let's be real now :toofunny3:

Edited by Hephaestus

28 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Daily reminder that Flopsco wasn't the only queen in the bottom 3 times in one episode

But she was the only one to lose all 3 of her lip syncs let’s be real here!!! 🥰

Daily reminder that jasmine won 2 lip syncs and had a double shantay while another went home to the trash that is elliot :coffee:

Edited by blackoutbritney

On 2/10/2023 at 11:39 AM, Bimbo said:

I’m sad to say… Bob’s new EP is corny as **** :deadbanana4: the Todrick stanning has done musical damage. 

Her music has always been corny. Her Azealia “diss track” is so :rip:

Loosey is ******* annoying. I would take literally anyone in the cast over her for a top four placement, I’m hoping she doesn’t make it that far.

Loosey is coming off as delusional, wish the ***** would relax a bit

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Season 14 should've been the gag of having no winner at the end cause they were ALL flops. None deserved a crown and none of them will ever be a star. 

The way you girls gaslit yourselves all last year into thinking it was a good season when it produced no stars, no iconic looks, no drama, and barely any good lipsyncs. You know its a flop when the biggest star of the season is a plastic piece of chocolate :rip:

Bosco, Angeria, Daya, Camden, and Willow you will never be famous. And for you delusionals who somehow think Diabetty would've made a good winner cause she was the most basic "villain" to ever exist...keep in mind Anetra and Sasha already passed her in follower count 5 episodes into their season :toofunny3: The geepee said NO to that untalented try hard. 

We were truly robbed for getting a Kornbread win, such a shame.

She was the one that screamed WINNER for me from the very start. 

Not the Loosey haters winning :ahh: 

Also idk why we’re dragging Jasmine with Lala :skull: Both are STARS. Like, if it’s all about ~popularity~ should we just hand Denali a crown?

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not the Loosey haters winning :ahh: 

Also idk why we’re dragging Jasmine with Lala :skull: Both are STARS. Like, if it’s all about ~popularity~ should we just hand Denali a crown?

Denali? Popular? Not with that new Naomi/Valentina mug!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Save The Day said:

Denali? Popular? Not with that new Naomi/Valentina mug!

spacer.png

Unfortunately she is kind of one of the most popular S13 queens, I don’t make the rules but if I did she wouldn’t be!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.