RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Just now, EscapismRoars said:

I never understood this Sherry win when she had less wins than Jaida and Gigi.  

It’s just what I’ve heard through backstage tea/speculation. I don’t think it makes a lot of sense either.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you all dragged Lawrence to the pits all seasons and for ages after and then as soon as Bimini says/does something you didn't like it's a 180. 

Lawrence deserved to win, if Bimini had won Bimini would also have deserved it. They both slayed the season. Not here for the casual transphobia about Bimini or the fatphobic comments about Lawrence. Like using the fact that a plus size person doesn't get the fashion industry opportunities skinny conventionally attractive queens from the show get. :rip:

I'm glad you all see that Lawrence is a great drag queen now at least. :michael:

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

There's a lot more to winning the show than just the competition. Gigi competed during a very important time in American history, and she handled that part poorly. I prefer Jaida so maybe I'm biased, but I think there's a timeliness aspect to winners, and Jaida far better represented the public sentiment of that year. Similarly, I think Willow had the timeliness advantage over Camden for a few reasons. I think Jaida and Willow were the best choices to represent their respective years on Drag Race.

WTF is this BS? This attitude isn't cute... at all. And those gifs don't make you cunty if that's what you were going for LMAO

Girl we’re just cuttin up it’s not that serious, hence all of the “why hate Loosey when Jax/Salina/Spice are right there!!” posts before mine

i mean, I really don’t like loosey at all but I’m not sure why that would upset someone 

spacer.png

I don’t get this “The girls are nice to Salina because they want to be friends with Ariana!” Narrative, I legit just think the LA girls are friends with her from knowing her :rip:

Season 14 should've been the gag of having no winner at the end cause they were ALL flops. None deserved a crown and none of them will ever be a star. 

The way you girls gaslit yourselves all last year into thinking it was a good season when it produced no stars, no iconic looks, no drama, and barely any good lipsyncs. You know its a flop when the biggest star of the season is a plastic piece of chocolate :rip:

Bosco, Angeria, Daya, Camden, and Willow you will never be famous. And for you delusionals who somehow think Diabetty would've made a good winner cause she was the most basic "villain" to ever exist...keep in mind Anetra and Sasha already passed her in follower count 5 episodes into their season :toofunny3: The geepee said NO to that untalented try hard. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

9 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yes. Ru f*cks up all the time.

Jaida over Gigi. :rip:

Yvie over Brooke. (a MESS)

Willow over Camden.

Aquaria over Eureka.

imagine being THIS wrong 4 times in a row :toofunny3: 

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I don’t get this “The girls are nice to Salina because they want to be friends with Ariana!” Narrative, I legit just think the LA girls are friends with her from knowing her :rip:

Literally :rip: They just know her :dies:

2 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

these 2 were the biggest stars of S14 :heart:

HNwiykf.jpg

Yes, Jasmine and her breastplate :heart2:

Kerri, Jasmine, and Jorgeous (ig) are the only stars from S14, and I say that as someone who in fact loved the season as it aired 

11 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Yeah most of it is knowing her but she's also just the type of queen drag queens love.

Girls like Spice, Marcia, even Luxx are really a dime a dozen. Look based queens are good for the show and IG only. Hell, even pageant queens and performers are more common. Salina, whether you like her or not is a fully realized CHARACTER and that's a callback to the type of drag that was more prevalent when our drag race queens were coming up. That's the type of drag that is more rare today and been lost over the years. Yeah she looks a damn mess half the time and she might be built like a fridge but that's never the point of her drag. She's far from my favorite queen but she has the most unique and aware POV of any queen this season when it comes to her drag and that's why ACTUAL drag queens like her more than the basics of atrhell who mostly see drag through this show. 

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Yeah most of it is knowing her but she's also just the type of queen drag queens love.

Girls like Spice, Marcia, even Luxx are really a dime a dozen. Look based queens are good for the show and IG only. Hell, even pageant queens and performers are more common. Salina, whether you like her or not is a fully realized CHARACTER and that's a callback to the type of drag that was more prevalent when our drag race queens were coming up. That's the type of drag that is more rare today and been lost over the years. Yeah she looks a damn mess half the time and she might be built like a fridge but that's never the point of her drag. She's far from my favorite queen but she has the most unique and aware POV of any queen this season when it comes to her drag and that's why ACTUAL drag queens like her more than the basics of atrhell who mostly see drag through this show. 

a beautiful fridge you mean

TheOnlyOne

30 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Season 14 should've been the gag of having no winner at the end cause they were ALL flops. None deserved a crown and none of them will ever be a star. 

The way you girls gaslit yourselves all last year into thinking it was a good season when it produced no stars, no iconic looks, no drama, and barely any good lipsyncs. You know its a flop when the biggest star of the season is a plastic piece of chocolate :rip:

Bosco, Angeria, Daya, Camden, and Willow you will never be famous. And for you delusionals who somehow think Diabetty would've made a good winner cause she was the most basic "villain" to ever exist...keep in mind Anetra and Sasha already passed her in follower count 5 episodes into their season :toofunny3: The geepee said NO to that untalented try hard. 

you might spill a lil bit because angie camden and willow is a fad

TheOnlyOne

Also Salina STDs is the precursor to finally getting future drag legend Aunty Chan on the show

And best believe I'll be making more excuses for her busted drag than all the ru girls combined

Bob being so annoying on this week’s Watchery again :skull: 

At this point she should stick to PFI and Monet should host Watchery with someone else :rip: 

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Who cares lol? So what if S14 wasn't some star-launching spectacle. I didn't watch it looking for the next somebody to stan, it was nothing but an hour of fun gay entertainment every week and it kept me amused. That's all it needed to be and that's why I liked it.

26 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

At this point she should stick to PFI and Monet should host Watchery with someone else :rip: 

I think they should include more guests in them. The episodes with Naomi and Thorgy are so good for example, even better than the ones with Bob and Monét alone actually.

36 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I agree bob has been really grating as of lately, I much more enjoyed the episode w Naomi and Monet

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Alaska and Willam: *drag Marcia for 3 whole minutes for trying to be funny on the runway*

Right after: "Salina EsTitties, this is an example of having a humorous and clever concept. She's just being like "hi, I'm a fierce hot kvnt b¡tch"

They're so shameless :deadbanana2:

I'm listening to Race Chaser now and mte :toofunny3:

Not when Marcia's runway was MUCH better than Salina.

I swear she's blackmailing the LA girls somehow.

4 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Listening to Race Chaser and Alaska and Willam skull dragging Marcia's perfectly passable puffer runway and then proceed to praise Salina's abomination to the high heavens :toofunny3:

I swear Salina is black mailing these girls.

I swear Salina has half of these girls on payroll bc there’s no way in hell that anything she’s done so far should be praised. It ruins any credibility to what they say bc they’re so easily swayed by their own favoritism it’s not it.

also in reference to s14 it is absolutely correct that jasmine was the shining star of that otherwise dull cast. Imma need her back on all stars SOON.

• ATRL Moderator

Add Naomi as a permanent guest for Watchery?

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.