RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Lawrence can host DRUK when Ru gives up so the correct choice was made :giraffe:

:mazen: 

Viv would be better :-*

EDIT: Wait, what a slay it would be to have Viv as main judge, the hilarious Lawrence Chaney as a regular judge, and fashion superstar Krystal Versace as another regular judge. Ru needs to hurry up and retire so we can see this panel.

Edited by feelslikeadream

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Imagine crowning Bimini only for her to say she’s not a drag queen anymore a year later :ahh:

Exactly :giraffe:

Lawrence is the best and most sensible winner since Aquaria :fan:

If the show wasn't so basic in general, Crystal Methyd coud've been a fun winner, GiGi really was basic in retrospect, and Jaida, as much as I liked her in AS7, never really gave winner energy in her original season

I wonder if Smelly Pie would've been a better contender for the crown, had they not edited her OUT after her scandal... I kinda wanna see the original edit :pancake:

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Lawrence is the best and most sensible winner since Aquaria :fan:

If the show wasn't so basic in general, Crystal Methyd coud've been a fun winner, GiGi really was basic in retrospect, and Jaida, as much as I liked her in AS7, never really gave winner energy in her original season

I wonder if Smelly Pie would've been a better contender for the crown, had they not edited her OUT after her scandal... I kinda wanna see the original edit :pancake:

I believe it was originally her and Gigi who were edited as the front runner/rivals. I believe honestly Sherry would've probably won if the show had had it their way (before everything came out).

• ATRL Moderator

Mama… wtf is this thread. 

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Mama… wtf is this thread. 

She made several points :mandown: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

She made several points :mandown: 

She made points I did agree with but it all feels very self serving and based on bitterness about people on social media having opinions on her.  

Lawrence was the correct choice. Slayed all season and had a good runway package too.

I’m a Bimini Bon Legend stan, but she kind of made an effort to step away from the franchise so for that reason alone, Lawrence was a better winner for the show. She’s more about activism now. I honestly could see her on Big Brother.

Tayce never had a chance of winning. The real snub was losing A’Winna before T4 in favor of Elle (who I love but let’s bfr)

Edit just to talk about A’Winna. She really had one of the most dynamic edits out of any queen in any franchise. She went from being the *****/villain of the season, to being vulnerable/human and one of the most beloved among fans. She really showcased multiple faucets of herself and it was so inspiring to watch. I will stan that ***** forever because she is so sickening and killed it all the way through. One of my favorite queens of all time. :clap3:

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

48 minutes ago, CroNich said:

I believe it was originally her and Gigi who were edited as the front runner/rivals. I believe honestly Sherry would've probably won if the show had had it their way (before everything came out).

Lbr, they would’ve crowned Gigi and brought Sherry back for AS. Sherry seemed like she gave more drama teas based on the edit we got, while Gigi was more PC.

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Is there anyone in a US season where Ru didn’t pick the correct winner?

Yes. Ru f*cks up all the time.

Jaida over Gigi. :rip:

Yvie over Brooke. (a MESS)

Willow over Camden.

Aquaria over Eureka.

I also want to say everytime Trinity wasn't crowned/wasn't a sole winner but somehow it always ends up being fine. Sasha Velour had the glow up of life and did more with her win than Trinity would have, Monet is a bonafide superstar and Jinkx is.... incredibly loved by the DR fandom, her power (and production riggs) never would have made it possible for Trin to win even though she out-danced Monet on "So What".

Why Are You Booing Me? I'm Right | Know Your Meme

48 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Lbr, they would’ve crowned Gigi and brought Sherry back for AS. Sherry seemed like she gave more drama teas based on the edit we got, while Gigi was more PC.

But apparently the feud between them was produced so Sherry was the hero and Gigi was the villian... which would make me believe they were more inclined to have Sherry win and then bring Gigi back for All Stars 

I don’t think loo loo is flatlining, I just don’t like her. 

spacer.png

we all hate spice salina and Jax (when she isn’t lipsyncing) too, they are just flopping so we don’t need to drag them

spacer.png

Edited by Rigalo

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yes. Ru f*cks up all the time.

There's a lot more to winning the show than just the competition. Gigi competed during a very important time in American history, and she handled that part poorly. I prefer Jaida so maybe I'm biased, but I think there's a timeliness aspect to winners, and Jaida far better represented the public sentiment of that year. Similarly, I think Willow had the timeliness advantage over Camden for a few reasons. I think Jaida and Willow were the best choices to represent their respective years on Drag Race.

49 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I don’t think loo loo is flatlining, I just don’t like her. 

spacer.png

we all hate spice salina and Jax (when she isn’t lipsyncing) too, they are just flopping so we don’t need to drag them

spacer.png

WTF is this BS? This attitude isn't cute... at all. And those gifs don't make you cunty if that's what you were going for LMAO

8 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Lamedy Manden would be a bottom 1 winner though, while Willow is serviceable so I kind of have to agree with Ru’s choice tbh…

Daya should’ve taken home the crown :supaspaz:

But in all honesty that top 5 was serving RuPaul’s Drag Race Some Stars because no one was really screaming winner, at least to me.

3 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Literally the best decision Ru has ever made in the shows history.

Camden is cute but no one will see her as a winner just like Kylie. they don't have that winner energy :heart:

5 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Edit just to talk about A’Winna. She really had one of the most dynamic edits out of any queen in any franchise. She went from being the *****/villain of the season, to being vulnerable/human and one of the most beloved among fans. She really showcased multiple faucets of herself and it was so inspiring to watch. I will stan that ***** forever because she is so sickening and killed it all the way through. One of my favorite queens of all time. :clap3:

SPILLED. A'Whora is probably one of my favorite queens ever thanks to how well her storyline and edit was handled. The only bummer was eliminating her on the Tayce lipsync and then having a double shantay for the next episode with a far worse lipsync performance :coffee2:

4 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yvie over Brooke. (a MESS)

Willow over Camden.

Aquaria over Eureka.

You have to be trolling right? :ahh:

Alaska and Willam: *drag Marcia for 3 whole minutes for trying to be funny on the runway*

Right after: "Salina EsTitties, this is an example of having a humorous and clever concept. She's just being like "hi, I'm a fierce hot kvnt b¡tch"

They're so shameless :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Alaska and Willam: *drag Marcia for 3 whole minutes for trying to be funny on the runway*

Right after: "Salina EsTitties, this is an example of having a humorous and clever concept. She's just being like "hi, I'm a fierce hot kvnt b¡tch"

What's up with Ru girls being up Salina's ass? What dirt does she have on them?

36 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

The way the LA girls are gaslighting us into thinking she's the sh*t is honestly embarrassing :deadbanana:

Are they really doing all this so she can introduce them to Frankie in hope they'll meet Ariana someday? It genuinely don't get it.

6 hours ago, CroNich said:

But apparently the feud between them was produced so Sherry was the hero and Gigi was the villian... which would make me believe they were more inclined to have Sherry win and then bring Gigi back for All Stars 

I never understood this Sherry win when she had less wins than Jaida and Gigi.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.