RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

28 minutes ago, Nikko said:

me when I lie.

competition-wise it's Marcia > Salina > Jax >>>>> Spice

Yes but they are all underwhelming compared to the others

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Yes but they are all underwhelming compared to the others

that's true! 

The way some of y’all discredit GiGi in here is absolutely insane. White and skinny =\= no talent. Gigi deserved all of her wins (including her top 2 placement) and annihilated that season. The rightful winner (love Jaida and runner up was a deserved spot for her) whether you like it or not. Sure, some of her looks are more simple but so are boring pageant girls :rip: 

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

Spice and Jax need to go home next. And Marcia. They're just boring. Keep trimming the fat.

Anetra, Sasha, Mistress and Lux/Selena are the standouts. This season has been a snore so far. It's missing a real weirdo like a Willow Pill. Way too by the books this season :/ 

Not Ms Pill

She’s been a complete snoozefest ever since she won. 

gigi is **** and to say Jaida should've come 2nd to her is just utter delusion

12 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

The way some of y’all discredit GiGi in here is absolutely insane. White and skinny =\= no talent. Gigi deserved all of her wins (including her top 2 placement) and annihilated that season. The rightful winner (love Jaida and runner up was a deserved spot for her) whether you like it or not. Sure, some of her looks are more simple but so are boring pageant girls :rip: 

Not when she was payolad to death. Should’ve been sent home on the political challenge. 

or been disqualified for CHEATING in the finale. 

KING TYRA is back full force and will be giving an interview to Joseph Shepherd who is an employ of Alaska & Willam. The implications that could potentially have just overfill me with joy.

Edited by dumbsparce

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

KING TYRA is back full force and will be giving an interview to Joseph Shepherd who is an employ of Alaska & Willam. The implications that could potentially have just overfill me with joy.

Omg :jonny5:

2 hours ago, theoghon said:

Lol

Totally Unrelated but.. Is Azealia Banks a fan of Drag Race? I'd LOVE Ms. Bianca to invite her as a guest, which is practically impossible but, imagine the gag of them reading each other and the girls to filth throughout the entire episode :deadbanana2:

She got into it with Rupaul for him ripping off The Big Big Beat, so I'm not sure that's likely to ever happen. Also knowing Bianca, being extremely logical and actually an insanely nice person, would not want to be associated with Azealia.

Kandy Muse is the BEST pit stop guest this seaon periodddddddddddddd

Booger&Lice are the only two “queens” that have/will ever be on drag race and can get praised for not caring about the opportunity / taking it seriously. if literally any other contestant cared as little as they do/did , y’all would draaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg them to hell and back for wasting the opportunity and everyone watching’s time. they didn’t come on the show to win , they came for more exposure and a bigger audience , more engagement for their lil half baked ticktocks and even with the 180 a lot of people are displaying from everyone praising them the first couple of weeks y’all still fell for it !

i wonder what it is about them that lets them get away with this 🤔🤔🤔

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, unino said:

Kandy Muse is the BEST pit stop guest this seaon periodddddddddddddd

vWAxxpu.gif

JK

:fan: I have to admit that while I don't think Kandy is a great drag queen, she is a great reality television star. I'd be happy with her on All Stars for the entertainment factor, but I can't imagine rooting for her to win. They need to get her on The Traitors though :WAP:

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

Booger&Lice are the only two “queens” that have/will ever be on drag race and can get praised for not caring about the opportunity / taking it seriously. if literally any other contestant cared as little as they do/did , y’all would draaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg them to hell and back for wasting the opportunity and everyone watching’s time. they didn’t come on the show to win , they came for more exposure and a bigger audience , more engagement for their lil half baked ticktocks and even with the 180 a lot of people are displaying from everyone praising them the first couple of weeks y’all still fell for it !

White. Young. Skinny. 

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

You said it not me hihi 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, qurl said:

Princess Poppy literally said she wanted to quit drag and didn't care if she went home when she was in the bottom and we didn't draaaaaaaaaaaagggggggg her. iirc, we just pointed out how that's a stupid thing to say on camera :toofunny3:

There's also a difference between someone being apathetic about being on the show and what Sugar & Spice do, which is to poke fun at the seriousness that some girls bring to the show. For example, I personally preferred seeing Spice bunny-hop off the stage in a lighthearted moment to seeing Loosey rant for the full Untucked about her SAFE placement. Spice was just being silly and trolling Ru/Michelle a little, which feels perfectly appropriate for a highly-produced reality show.

But in the end drag is often not that serious which spice is good for

im curious what they do next though 

Also bianca needs people to bounce off with and Kandi is perfect for that 

jinx is too high all the time and ben is still doing this nice act for some reason :dies:

hopefully monet is there soon lol 

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

No thank you

mother-has-arrived.gif

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

A cultural reset I fear

tumblr_o7ge50NxPm1qale3oo1_400.gifv

I’m a Mistress Stan but agree Malaysia should’ve won that. They should’ve just gave mistress the win last week and this could’ve been avoided!!!!!

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

He can stay gone

vWAxxpu.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Malaysia was great in parts, but some of her line delivery was pretty soulless :rip:There was a strange lack of energy in some of her performance that was not the case with Mistress. Out of the tops, MBF was actually at the bottom of the list for me, as Mistress, Anetra, and Marcia all outsold.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.