RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Which wasn’t a lipsync for your life. She is at lipsync two, and has delivered the same style lipsync both times (3 if you count the original episode like you did, but i never mentioned). Regardless, if she does the same type of gymnastic style lipsync for any other lipsync for your life, she is going to get read, and she will lose.  Quite frankly, I’m predicting she loses three lipsyncs in a row next week for that same reason and gets sent home. Making her lipsync record 2-3.

Your quote was that stunts alone don't make a good lip sync. Jax has given us 3 stellar lip syncs where the stunts only enhanced what was already there.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I think Jax’s lipsync is a bit overrated but it might be because we’ve seen her do it 3 times already :rip: 

Can't wait to watch Spice stumble along in giant platforms again.

8 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Your quote was that stunts alone don't make a good lip sync. Jax has given us 3 stellar lip syncs where the stunts only enhanced what was already there.

Jax’s lipsync against Robin was not a good LIPsync, just more tricks and flips. 

7 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Can't wait to watch Spice stumble along in giant platforms again.

Same! Although I don’t stan Spice for her non-existent lipsync ability, I stan for her aesthetic and personality (mostly when Sugar was still here).

I do enjoy how she can serve the illusion in drag though, while Jax serves JV football player doing a powderpuff assembly in high school. :bird: 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Michelle said that bunny walk was not funny anymore and seconds later Spice is doing it again :bibliahh: so Ru said cue the sniper aka prepare to sniper to kill her :deadbanana2:

Now you gotta admit that takes NERVE!

Mistress reading Aura and the filler girls at Roscoes :bibliahh:  "and the truth is a lot of the girls complaining they were getting no screentime were just boring as **** in person" :deadbanana:

29 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Now you gotta admit that takes NERVE!

Yeah I ctfuuuuu when i watched it :bibliahh:

54 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jax’s lipsync against Robin was not a good LIPsync, just more tricks and flips. 

Same! Although I don’t stan Spice for her non-existent lipsync ability, I stan for her aesthetic and personality (mostly when Sugar was still here).

I do enjoy how she can serve the illusion in drag though, while Jax serves JV football player doing a powderpuff assembly in high school. :bird: 

Body shaming on ATRL? We love expect to see it!

4 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

The way I said nothing about Hackx’s body at all :ahh: 

Jax is a handsome boy but he’s just that— a handsome boy. A drag queen? I don’t see it.

Where were you when this thread was dragging Aura round and round for being muscular? Are you the Jax account we were told is on ATRL?

Definitely one of the best pit stops ever! These two are so f*cking hilarious together

• ATRL Moderator
16 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

How is that body shaming? Lol.  They’re all drag queens.  Their bodies are supposed to be illusions.  We will drag queens who refuse to pad for no reason other than laziness!  

Spice has gotta go home next week, right?! I don’t see her surviving even a single lipsync

18 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Definitely one of the best pit stops ever! These two are so f*cking hilarious together

The girls will never admit that Kandy is a star and one of the top 10 queens to come out of the modern era

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The girls will never admit that Kandy is a star and one of the top 10 queens to come out of the modern era

spacer.png

Big personality? Yes, Star? I’ve yet to see it. 

Edited by Danny789

22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Spice has gotta go home next week, right?! I don’t see her surviving even a single lipsync

theyll either rig spice to continue and jack goes home or spice goes i dont see any other way :celestial5:

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

Right? Like what is the difference between this and what Marcia wears?

I swear I thought I was hallucinating while watching S12 sometimes cause all the praise for Gigi's fashion had me like :huh: 

I think some are just forgetting that Marcia probably just wasn't that liked amongst the cast and crew themselves for some reason during filming. People love to frame the twins as annoying everyone, but both got along with most of them and even Spice was smirking when Malaysia was dragging Marcia during Untucked.

Then add Mistress saying Salina fought with Marcia the same episode and we didn't see it:

Something tells me maybe the edit is being generous to Ms. Brady. :celestial5:

I just don't see any storyline for Spice left tbh, so I bet Jax will be sending her home.

If I had to predict the elimination order I would say Spice - Jax/Salina - Malaysia - Marcia 

and then top 5 with Mistress, Sasha, Luxx, Anetra and Loosey.

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Puffer Runway Winner

The LEGACY lives on, Symone lowkey wishes

144856872_238015277855540_14901444649754

Utica hangs out with atrl’ers in Chicago meanwhile Symone travels the world as a socialite and drag icon and employs girl like Utica to make her clothes. 

Also Utica made the ugly outfit that Aura just got eliminated in

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Utica hangs out with atrl’ers in Chicago meanwhile Symone travels the world as a socialite and drag icon and employs girl like Utica to make her clothes. 

Also Utica made the ugly outfit that Aura just got eliminated in

spacer.png

Aura can be lashed for many things but the outfit was gorg. 

spacer.png

Not a drag to Symone or Peppa but I find it so funny the whitest of white girls like Utica and Gigi make a lot of their outfits/wigs nnn

Symone still biggest fashion icon of any VH1 season easily tho. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

If Marcia improves her makeup and buys designer looks, she's winning the All Stars she's competing.

This season she'll be a lovely 4/5th alternate..

Not if Ru is judging that AS season I fear. She hates her for some reason.

It’s such a shame though, she’s genuinely so talented…

Marcia is talented, but much like Rosé, she just doesn’t have that it factor. Like I could never imagine Marcia being in the winner’s circle, so I don’t really see the point in tossing her a win.

Even Aura seems like she could grow to be more c*nt later on, but Marcia… yeah idk. An aesthetic based almost entirely around one Brady Bunch episode isn’t a great brand Imo.

Aura’s Whatcha Packin’ was great. Shame we didn’t get to see more of that girl on the show. 

17 hours ago, FOCK said:

It was cute to use meta-references at one stage, it’s not cute at all the 100th time. 

Yeah, like please stop re-using the same catch phrases from past seasons. 

29 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:bibliahh:

Mistress is the real STAR of this season, I can’t :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.