RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

assuming this season is also 16 eps like s13/14 (idk if ep count is confirmed), we just finished ep 7. 2 eps have to be devoted to the reunion and finale, so that leaves 7 eps. a queen coming back mid season WOULD be a gag considering they havent done that since s8, but they've also consistently had a double shantay every season since s9, and i think its def what they prefer to do since its easier to justify pushing a queen who survived a lipsync over one who fully left the competition ig. i can see them doing a double shantay at some point, but i also dont know what the gag for the lalaparuza might be then :rip:

Seven episodes and we are at the top 10 right now means with one double shantay we get to a top 4. If they bring a queen back and eliminate another queen we are still at top 4, but that takes out a double shantay. If there are no double shantays we get a top 3. Based on that, im assuming if we have a double shantay it will be closer to top 6. 

We could also have no double shantay, a double Elim, and our first top 2 since season 3. Which i think is more in line with what production is gunning for. Im predicting a spice/Jax double elimination next week to a ballad for that reason.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I hope that they do a winner or top2 or something like that for the lalaparuza

I doubt that will happen. 10 queens means five immediate rounds, 2 followup and then one final round. 8 lipsyncs 2 mins each is 16 minutes of the 40 minute runtime. Then you add the suspense and song choices youre at 32 minutes. There is no time for the five other queens to do a winners bracket.

And this is also how i think Jax is going to get eliminated with a 2-3 lipsync record. Round 1 vs like Mistress or Loosey to a broadway/ballad. This is where we get the comment that great stunts dont make a great lipsync. Round 2 in a three way lipsync (i.e jorgeous/Kameron style to just be able to highlight two other people and remove them from the edit.) Round 3 she will just be defeated and take herself out like Jasmine Kennedy. But we know Spice is not going to win anything and will be there with her, so it will be a double sashay between Jax and Spice. They both leave at top 10 and we go into top 8.

• ATRL Moderator

Not the return of the arbitrary rules :deadbanana: 

Anyway, I hope queens don't return for good, but it did kind of sound like that from the preview when someone says, "That's not fair, is it?" or something, but I'm sure they just edited it that way.

Also, Sasha saying Loosey was acting like Malaysia by "victimizing herself" in Untucked :deadbanana: I knew she was Team Mistress in that fight!

Judging by the number of episode, I don't think anyone would come back... unless they brings back Sugar only to eliminate the twins in a double sashay :ahh::ahh::ahh:

Edited by Rep2000

3 hours ago, Shinning said:

Marcia is very talented. It's weird she's getting a middle of the road edit when she's like way more talented than Gigi Goode was and her fashion serves Polly Pocket mannequin just like Gigi's yet Gigi had 4 wins and Marcia gets meh reception from the judges all the time.

wait

GigiFrozenLook.png

had Marcia worn this, she would've been read to filth

If Marcia improves her makeup and buys designer looks, she's winning the All Stars she's competing.

This season she'll be a lovely 4/5th alternate..

Mistress needs to win this season based off what we’ve seen thusfar and it’s not even close. 

Like Bianca said during the PitStop, Danny Trejo showed how a professional actor works, he may not have gotten the jokes, but delivered every line anyway.

Puffer Runway Winner

The LEGACY lives on, Symone lowkey wishes

144856872_238015277855540_14901444649754

12 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Are you not watching roscoe’s/ the other viewing partys. They girls are literally saying what they though their edits were going to be versus what the were actually.

2/2 right? She has Robin and Aura but no one else. Next week is the third Lipsync allegedly (lalaparuza). If she wins she will be 3/3. God help her if she gets out because she will go 2/5 or 2/6 depending on how it goes.

I was referring to week 1.

Aura's delivery of "my dead dad will haunt you all" :skull: best thing she's done all season, I laughed for like two minutes 

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

wait

GigiFrozenLook.png

I sensed a Gigi drag was put out in the universe and came running. :gaynetcat4:

The fact that this girl was being touted as our "fashun kween!" that season? Truly the dark ages. And the girls still try to gaslight us into believing that it was a good season...

Marcia highkey already outsold.

• ATRL Moderator

Gigi had a lot of flops but she did have some serves like her Michelle blue bikini and the blue pink yellow biker helmet look.  

22 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I don't get the cue the sniper thing, can someone please explain

Michelle said that bunny walk was not funny anymore and seconds later Spice is doing it again :bibliahh: so Ru said cue the sniper aka prepare to sniper to kill her :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Michelle said that bunny walk was not funny anymore and seconds later Spice is doing it again :bibliahh: so Ru said cue the sniper aka prepare to sniper to kill her :deadbanana2:

Oh my goodness. If that’s her signature walk then why try to get her to change it. Michelle needs to stop with these dumb ass comments

I think Jax’s lipsync is a bit overrated but it might be because we’ve seen her do it 3 times already :rip: 

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I think Jax’s lipsync is a bit overrated but it might be because we’ve seen her do it 3 times already :rip: 

It’s impressive but I agree 

also jax lost last week lol 

8 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Kandy Muse is such a ******* star and has one of the best rugirl mugs. She was everything in the pit stop.

She def has the nerve. With Utica, Mik, and Symone I think people forget this gem (partially also because a lot of her looks weren’t great but that’s besides the point lol) 

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

• ATRL Moderator

Kandy telling the s15 girls to not explain themselves and justify their decisions on social media :clap3:thank you 

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

I was referring to week 1.

Which wasn’t a lipsync for your life. She is at lipsync two, and has delivered the same style lipsync both times (3 if you count the original episode like you did, but i never mentioned). Regardless, if she does the same type of gymnastic style lipsync for any other lipsync for your life, she is going to get read, and she will lose.  Quite frankly, I’m predicting she loses three lipsyncs in a row next week for that same reason and gets sent home. Making her lipsync record 2-3.

Mistress screams winner more than Sasha does to me. She's such good TV.

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

wait

GigiFrozenLook.png

Right? Like what is the difference between this and what Marcia wears?

I swear I thought I was hallucinating while watching S12 sometimes cause all the praise for Gigi's fashion had me like :huh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.