RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

I want to go to Club Tyra but both the Philly and NY dates are at very inconvenient times for my work schedule :gaycat7: :gaycat7:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

my god...

65th-grammy-awards-red-carpet.jpg?s=2048

Violet looking gorgeous :eek: too bad about the company to her left...

54 minutes ago, Bojana said:

my god...

I don’t like RottMik or Vilet but they look stun :jonny:

58 minutes ago, Bojana said:

my god...

Your faves would sacrifice a limb to have just 1/10th of Violet's cvnt. My eternal uncancellable fave :clap3:(has Kim lost some weight or is it the make-up/angle? she's gorgeous)

4 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Aren’t you always doing meth… idk if you can judge like that 

:skull: :skull:

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

my god...

Violet looks so C.U.N.T 

Spice was safe because of her team. Like i said earlier, the judges loved Metal the most. The judges only separated them into individuals so that they could give Mistress a high and keep her as a front runner. Aura won on a side by side comparison with Sasha, and Malaysia/Spice werent in contention. In the same vein, Mistress was never in contention for the win because she wasnt on the winning team for the judges. Loosey was not going to be top 3 because she was on the worst team, and they threw the rest of her entire team in the bottom.

They should have just judged in teams instead of saying individually, because what they in fact did was judge in teams and give Mistress a shoutout.

At first, with this episode I was having the impression that the pacing was getting better, but as soon as the runways came, with all of them lasting less than a minute with NO commentary from the queens (that was shocking) I was fuming. They're really ruining this whole season, and it's a shame 'cause I really think that the cast is strong and they deserve way more than this. Imagine preparing an entire season worth of looks, spending thousands of dollars for you to get 4 seconds to show them. It's just painful to watch at this point.

And the fact that they focused A LOT on a stupid discussion between the groups for the song choices is just embarrassing.

Apart from that, the judging was also incredibly mess. To me, it seemed like all the groups did relatively well, only the metal group performed a little bit better than the other two, but they just showed the critics for the hip hop group and most of them didn't look articulated enough to make sense. It seemed like the judging didn't match at all with what I just saw minutes before.

At this point, this season is a total trainwreck.

16 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Aren’t you always doing meth… idk if you can judge like that 

Honestly drag me :bibliahh:

E not meth though 

20 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

You’re gross.

It’s a housewife reference lmao

6 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

And the fact that they focused A LOT on a stupid discussion between the groups for the song choices is just embarrassing.

That was the best part of the episode??? It showed off the queens’ personalities. Malaysia, Sasha, Luxx and Mistress in particular.

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

That was the best part of the episode??? It showed off the queens’ personalities. Malaysia, Sasha, Luxx and Mistress in particular.

I know and I agree that it showed some personalities/drama, but we're still watching RuPaul's Drag Race, not any other reality show from Mtv. I need to see the runways, the judges critiques, the commentary. In the end, it was just 5/6 minutes out of 40 in total of people saying "We're doing metal", "No, we're doing metal", "No, WE ARE doing metal".

I would rather have them show genuine drama that shows some fractures in the cast than have the girls saying "I'm serving tie dye eleganza REALNESS and I feel incredible mama" :michael:

Plus let's be real we can tell if an outfit is good or not with the 10 seconds or so they gave them. I get it's frustrating for the queens but I really don't want to see Marcia's abomination any more than I have to.

1 hour ago, TrueBlood said:

I know and I agree that it showed some personalities/drama, but we're still watching RuPaul's Drag Race, not any other reality show from Mtv. I need to see the runways, the judges critiques, the commentary. In the end, it was just 5/6 minutes out of 40 in total of people saying "We're doing metal", "No, we're doing metal", "No, WE ARE doing metal".

I'd rather watch them fighting hihihi

17 hours ago, Bojana said:

my god...

Violet surviving all the 2022 lashings. Winner! 

Top 2 was Mistress and Salina. And I actually think Salina might have had the best look of the night.

So far i do NOT see her getting payola at all because she EASILY could have gotten this win. Awesome verse, great performance.

Sasha is obviously amazing but I thought her group was kinda cringy.

A robbed chola i fear.

let's go girl — SALINA ESTITTIES • drag race 15.06 'tie dye to...

1 minute ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Top 2 was Mistress and Salina. And I actually think Salina might have had the best look of the night.

So far i do NOT see her getting payola at all because she EASILY could have gotten this win. Awesome verse, great performance.

Sasha is obviously amazing but I thought her group was kinda cringy.

A robbed chola i fear.

let's go girl — SALINA ESTITTIES • drag race 15.06 'tie dye to...

I could see Miss Titties getting a top placement for her performance but that runway as abysmal 

• ATRL Moderator

again, look at those earrings with the outfit spacer.png

spacer.png

She looks great from the neck up, but the outfit is hideous and her accessorizing it is even worse.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.