RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Aura bottom boot. 🙄🙄 And yall say there isnt an Aura hate train when poppy was right there. Let me hide away since this episode is Snatch game and with that talking head, Aura is either winning the challenge or bottom 2. 😭😭 

do you really think aura is capable of cracking a single joke? :toofunny2:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Aura bottom boot. 🙄🙄 And yall say there isnt an Aura hate train when poppy was right there. Let me hide away since this episode is Snatch game and with that talking head, Aura is either winning the challenge or bottom 2. 😭😭 

Her presence is a chicness vacuum. I booted her green look, too

39 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Good to see my propaganda worked. Y’all really underestimate my satanic powers. 

35 minutes ago, CBC said:

If the role called for him to give his best effeminate boy cosplaying straight masc4masc trade realness.  (Be himself) then yes.  He’s not self aware enough though.

btw I bet The twins could probably outlift him.  Bet. 

Spoiler

Can you tell I’m NOOOO fan? Nope. I know you can’t  :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

Metallica ruview was hard; I wasn't blown away by anyone, so Top Toot was hard. Then it was difficult to not give Bottom Boot to two queens who both deserve it :deadbanana4:

Live for the Aura lashings :bibliahh:

The Aura lashings are very random for me, she’s kind of been invisible thus far :skull: 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

The Aura lashings are very random for me, she’s kind of been invisible thus far :skull: 

I think the weird self declaration of being the “trade of the season” and that being her sole brand as of now rubbed people the wrong way

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

I know people think this is funny, but hmmm, is he mad that Poppy didnt wanna let him smash? Like girl.... u have like 8 boyfriends, maybe sis has standards?

Drag!

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Nope. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, SitarHero said:

Her presence is a chicness vacuum. I booted her green look, too

I will say she is a thrifty queen. The metallic runway and this runway were looks she already had, and did not have to buy for drag race. I know she bought the entrance look and the promo look, but she took down the first two runway looks from her instagram since she just reused them. 🤣🤣 So i’m not too mad because its like sis, this is drag race.

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Good to see my propaganda worked. Y’all really underestimate my satanic powers. 

If the role called for him to give his best effeminate boy cosplaying straight masc4masc trade realness.  (Be himself) then yes.  He’s not self aware enough though.

btw I bet The twins could probably outlift him.  Bet. 

Reveal hidden contents

Can you tell I’m NOOOO fan? Nope. I know you can’t  :rip:

Use your propaganda on Estitites sis 🤣🤣.

• ATRL Moderator

The drags against Aura don’t make sense because god forbid an attractive man know they’re attractive :rip: 

All this energy could be spent hating the true stains of the season Loosey and Selena. 

43 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

People took three minutes of her calling herself hot and ran with it as a reason to hate her (when this happens every season 🙄🙄). Then are using the fact she has had no screen time other than a 5 second runway to say she lacks personality.

14 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

People took three minutes of her calling herself hot and ran with it as a reason to hate her (when this happens every season 🙄🙄). Then are using the fact she has had no screen time other than a 5 second runway to say she lacks personality.

Her talent show was worst for me than than Irene’s lol 

37 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The drags against Aura don’t make sense because god forbid an attractive man know they’re attractive :rip: 

All this energy could be spent hating the true stains of the season Loosey and Selena. 

No literally :rip: 

There’s some weird jealousy going on cause no one cared when other girls (who are less conventionally attractive by society’s standards) called themselves that. 

The Loosey lashings tho!! She’s been a serve for me thus far, I love her talking heads.

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Completely agree! 

Aura was very irritating during the premiere and her talent was mediocre. She was serving drunk queen at the local bar realness. 

Edited by Ruschi

And Mistress snatching another #1 spot on FPR, well deserved! :clap3:

Y’all are being very disingenuous about Aura!

Nobody is hating on him out of jealousy or some deep seated bitterness that he’s good looking lmao :)  It’s giving pick me.

More like people watched the episodes, saw this man with crunchy wigs and basic outfits try to brand himself as “trade” and the muscle queen - all while serving bottom worthy performances across both challenges - and are rightfully calling out the weakest link. He should leave next. Even Amethyst’s lethargic lip syncs are giving more.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

18 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Nobody is hating on him out of jealousy or some deep seated bitterness that he’s good looking lmao :)  It’s giving pick me.

More like people watched the episodes, saw this man with crunchy wigs and basic outfits try to brand himself as “trade” and the muscle queen - all while serving bottom worthy performances across both challenges - and are rightfully calling out the weakest link. He should leave next. Even Amethyst’s lethargic lip syncs are giving more.

oh-heres-the-tea-ina-garten.gif

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

No literally :rip: 

There’s some weird jealousy going on cause no one cared when other girls (who are less conventionally attractive by society’s standards) called themselves that. 

The Loosey lashings tho!! She’s been a serve for me thus far, I love her talking heads.

Since he’s Filipino, surprised that racism hasn’t been thrown around. If it’s not racism, transphobia, ageist, ableist we can always revert to the tried and true, “jealous.”   I never found Kameron or Milk hot but you could make an argument for them as trade over twink Aura any day.  (They all get a hard pass though) And no I’m not just saying that because they are white males, atrl. 

Aura has showcased no personality. Her personality is boasting about how she’s a hot muscle king and then following it with a “jk” to pretend to convey some semblance of humility. I know way too many gays like that. It’s giving fake. Literally in every promo/chance he gets, he will bring up that he’s trade. A twink flexing a tiny bicep that y’all apparently never seen before is not hard to find out in the streets.  His drag is not giving. His dancing is not giving. That’s why he thinks at least the trade thing will be his brand and he’s trying to run with it.  It’s giving trump trying to prove he’s so rich, so smart ‘teas. People that have it don’t have to remind you of it at all times. Last essay I dedicate to him. (Until he’s eliminated and i get screech in laughter) Yea I know OAH’s, we’re so jealous. Im fuming sure Jan.  😂 

28 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Even Amethyst’s lethargic lip syncs are giving more.

Chile don’t you know it takes allot out of you to pump those 15lbs bicep curls  before your high energy HIIT set. He was drained I don’t blame him. Muscle god. 

1 hour ago, Subomie said:

Oop spilled 

In defense of Aura, according to her, the cast was calling her "trade of the season" so she rolled with it and used it during confessionals.

Yeah, Aura rubs me the wrong way and she hasn't served anything challenge- or look- wise yet. But baby... Jax's drag is so crunchy, like girl what is that wigline, where are the proportions? She looks boxy and not at all flattering. Definitely two candidates to go home next, I don't see either of them doing well in the Snatch Game :skull: 

The problem with Aura is that she isn’t a dragqueen. She just wants to get famous. I’m sure in a few months she’ll only be posting boy looks on instagram.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.