RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Riot said:

When you think about it, s14 was the season with the most payola'd frontrunners...

• Bosco getting CHOC'd
  • Daya getting a pop-rock song against Deja and Jorgeous
  • Angeria and Willow double shantay
  • Daytona Winds having no bottoms saved Angeria from lipsynching

The producers chose their top 5 and they saved them no matter what

Lets not forget Angeria was saved when she clearly lost against Jasmine. She was saved like 3 times, right? But this thread is too busy with discussing Bosco payolas :zzz:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Afferty said:

Lets not forget Angeria was saved when she clearly lost against Jasmine. She was saved like 3 times, right? But this thread is too busy with discussing Bosco payolas :zzz:

She also was saved in The Daytona Wind, let's be real. All the girls in the top 5 got payola except for Camden who got there on her own and for this reason alone she should win :crown:

Angie was not saved in Daytona winds, if you go back and check they never planned on sending anyone home. At roscos the girls mentioned how confused they were at being told to act serious like they were in a soap opera, but saw ru reacting to how jasmine and daya were being camp. It was a setup from the beginning.

3 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Angie was not saved in Daytona winds, if you go back and check they never planned on sending anyone home. At roscos the girls mentioned how confused they were at being told to act serious like they were in a soap opera, but saw ru reacting to how jasmine and daya were being camp. It was a setup from the beginning.

They had to reach the quota of episodes the network ordered and used every single trick up their sleeves to make the season longer (meaning: not eliminating the queens on multiple occasions). If the episode was judged as a regular one, she would've 100% been in the bottom two.

As reported by EW, the four-episode special Countdown to All Stars 7: You're a Winner Baby will air in the weeks leading up to AS7's premiere and it'll feature eight fan-favorite queens watching and reacting to the cast's best moments.

Might be interesting, I enjoy the Binge Queens format.

Edited by Hephaestus

8 hours ago, Anvarie said:

People still stanning Gigi’s Black Barbie doll :bird:

Gigi’s BOSS*

Do you know how p*ssy you have to be to turn the fan favorite runner up from the season before into your hired help? That’s Queen ****

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

1 hour ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

Yeah and also chocolate thing was never a payola cuz they planned it at the beginning right? :zzz: it's just weird they made both of these moves for two preplanned frontrunners of the season :zzz: :zzz:

Imagine helping your talentless friend for the competition and people say those kind of things about you because you are being nice :zzz:

6 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

symone really needs to work on that makeup :katie: most of the time she looks like an amateur

I’ve said this before, sometimes there’s literally no transformation between boy Symone and Drag Symone because her personal makeup skills are so lacking…but, when she’s helped, she’s a mfin unstoppable. 

16 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Bob would do All Winners because she's VERY competitive, loves Drag Race and knows she has a shot at winning.

Honestly i'm not sure she has peaked yet, Bob's extremly hungry, still.

Bob will do it if Monet wins because he will not let monet have a leg up on him.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

She also was saved in The Daytona Wind, let's be real. All the girls in the top 5 got payola except for Camden who got there on her own and for this reason alone she should win :crown:

!!!! Camden won this season fair and square CROWN IT :clap3:

Sadly the predetermined winner is taking it instead :soda:

Edited by Bicassie

Bosco’s verse ruins Catwalk. What did they do to the vocals?! It sounds like she’s singing through a vibrator. 

11 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Bosco’s verse ruins Catwalk. What did they do to the vocals?! It sounds like she’s singing through a vibrator. 

:dies:

37 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I've always thought she sounds like RuPaul there, first time I listened to the remix I though it was still Ru singing.

3 hours ago, Riot said:

Do you mean AS6? Because girl...

Oh whoops yes my bad I was a little buzzy when I typed this lol

Angeria had one of the best performances in Daytona Winds (the funniest doll after Jasmayyne BUT Camden was the best actress).

Angeria had the weakest performance out of everyone in Moulin Ru.

Why Are You Booing Me Im Right GIF - Why Are You Booing Me Im Right -  Discover & Share GIFs

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Riot said:

When you think about it, s14 was the season with the most payola'd frontrunners...

• Bosco getting CHOC'd
  • Daya getting a pop-rock song against Deja and Jorgeous
  • Angeria and Willow double shantay
  • Daytona Winds having no bottoms saved Angeria from lipsynching

The producers chose their top 5 and they saved them no matter what

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Willow had no place in that B2 anyway :rip: They stuck her there for storyline purposes, she won the LS, then they had to double shantay to keep Angeria. So how did Willow ever get payola? :huh: 

Honestly, the most obvious examples are Angeria winning the lipsync against Jasmine and Bosco's chocolate. Camden, Willow, and Daya do not feel forced into the finale by production to me.

• ATRL Moderator

i don't think willow had much blatant payola. production definitely could've inflated her track record if they wanted to with talent show win, glamazon high, girl groups high, roast win, catwalk rumix high

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Nothing but FACTS

#TeamCamden

:gaynetcat4:

so tired of the Bosco hate in here. let my girl LIVE!!!

Angeria wasn't even that bad in the catwalk rumix compared to the monstrosity Bosco did. In a perfect world she would have been sent straight home.

Still can’t believe they gave that design challenge win to Jorgeous over Camden… that’s definitely making it into a future MsMojo top 10 list :chick1:

Deja and Kerri absolutely would have been the ones to lipsync. Angeria struggled during the taping at times, but the final product was great and she easily got the most laughs out of the 3 :gaycat2:

Bosco is still the most payola'd of the season. She got the chocolate bar, was saved during the Rumix despite being the absolute worst in the challenge. and 2/3 wins she got arguably should have gone to someone else. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.