RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

How long is ru going to do this lol 

If shows like survivor, the amazing race and top chef can go on for 30+ seasons, so can mawma Ru and Drag Race  :coffee2:

14 minutes ago, 1000formsofacting said:

If shows like survivor, the amazing race and top chef can go on for 30+ seasons, so can mawma Ru and Drag Race  :coffee2:

Oh I meant how is he personally doing all these shows lol

Wait… why MTV?? Like seriously just move it to CBS, it deserves to be with Survivor/TAR/BB….

Ru is 62 right now. She has at least 5 more regular seasons in her, I feel like. 

9 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Only crown Farrah would bring home is after a dentist appointment 

get her

Almodusa

Do we think it's possible they may be filming Global All Stars right after Dragcon UK?

I mean, from a logistical standpoint all the girls will already be here for that so that's visas sorted and it is filming in the UK apparently so....

5 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Ru is 62 right now. She has at least 5 more regular seasons in her, I feel like. 

The president of the US is 80. Ru could probably go on for 15 more years, depending on her health 

• ATRL Moderator

Is this the standard amount of time between season reveal and season premiere?

• ATRL Moderator

Also, crown Miss Fiercealicious for GAS :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Would love the twins to be the first two out. 

So excited we’re getting Texas representation again with Mistress Brooks :jonny:

the casting of those rich twink twins is such producer shenanigans :toofunny3: i would be so mad if i auditioned for this season and saw that TWO spots got taken up by those drag industry plants

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.