RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Bob and Monet being shocked at WOW not letting them release their bootleg reunion.

This was a such a dumb move that I can't understand how people can get mad for it not being released. :rip: 

Edited by KaledKalil

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure we’re missing much from the lack of reunion. Some of the AW girls are being straight up obnoxious about their “mistreatment”. They all got a great edit.

The only complaint I can understand is Yvie wanting more of a focus on her disability. Apart from that Monét is the only queen who can legitimately complain about rigging. 

The Vivienne, Trinity and Shea have nothing to complain about. Especially TV and Shea who were honestly payola’d. Do I want to hear the girls complain they didn’t win for 60 minutes?

They not even covering AS7 anymore, they are OVER WOW :ahh: 

there is no way there will be another winner season :rip: unless it’s like 3+ years from now and is all new winners

Instead of wasting money filming a reunion the girls who have so called tea to spill should just drop it on Twitter and call it a day  :rip: the reunion would have been in 8 weeks from now anyway to let Sibling Watchery catch up and people would have given up caring by then :rip:

The reunion would of been a disaster. If it was truly ended up how Bob and Monet implied during Watchery the losers would of all come across as deluded and pathetic. It's 100% clear that Jinkx mopped the floor with the girls, and production complaints and bickering small details would not of changed the outcome. They all got a good edit and $$$. Instead of being bitter they should step their pu$$ies up.

18 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

The reunion would of been a disaster. If it was truly ended up how Bob and Monet implied during Watchery the losers would of all come across as deluded and pathetic. It's 100% clear that Jinkx mopped the floor with the girls, and production complaints and bickering small details would not of changed the outcome. They all got a good edit and $$$. Instead of being bitter they should step their pu$$ies up.

Youre delusional to think they werent heavily favoring Jinkx. Even her beef with Jaida got scrubbed and there was no chance for the audience to see that red head steal Jaida's bit. 

Anywho, they should just drop the reunion anyway and you know what come what may. Take it to the Supreme Court of California to say that the NDA or contract is too restrictive and interferes with their civil liberties! I wanna see it! lol

MAYBE - Let the Viv release it. She's ina whoile other country, that contract cant be enforced on her if she's in the UK. Right?!?! What are they gonna do, extradite the *****!!?

Edited by Antonini

12 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Ok I actually really enjoyed this week’s Secret Celebrity. Having Drag Race queens join for duets was a really smart move. Too bad next week we’ll go back to regular solo lip syncs :chick3:

Chick-Li-Fay better win this, she’s sooo good. The only contestant who could actually pursue a drag career if they wanted to.

This! The lipsync choices were really good with The Boy Is Mine,  Let Me Blow Ya Mind, When You Believe,  Side To Side, Whatta Man, & My Life Would Suck Without You :clap3:

Edited by Hector

15 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Youre delusional to think they werent heavily favoring Jinkx. Even her beef with Jaida got scrubbed and there was no chance for the audience to see that red head steal Jaida's bit. 

Anywho, they should just drop the reunion anyway and you know what come what may. Take it to the Supreme Court of California to say that the NDA or contract is too restrictive and interferes with their civil liberties! I wanna see it! lol

I'm sure Jinkx was favored, by production, Michelle, the judges,the crew, the fan base, social media, casuals....she had it in the bag the moment she was cast and Bob/Alaska/Bianca weren't. Still that doesn't mean she wasn't the most consistent the season and deserving of the win despite the last lip sinc. 

Edited by Edit0rz

The girls shading mik and violet multiple times lmao :ahh:

Congrats to Mama Ru winning her 12th Emmy :clap3:

12 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Dida whispering about them, then deciding to bring the mic up just to say their names :toofunny3:

Not there being 2 Glee alums on SCDR :deadbanana:

I thought bob & monet were not going to continue watchery for AS7? :deadbanana: they just uploaded a new episode

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Excited for the runway slayage in Canada vs. The World :alexz:

• ATRL Moderator

vagueposting for engagement but clarifying it's not your tory frock destroyer bandmate baga so you don't get caught in the crossfire :toofunny3:

11 hours ago, lovecatt said:

I thought bob & monet were not going to continue watchery for AS7? :deadbanana: they just uploaded a new episode

they're not doing the reunion. still doing watchery.

16 hours ago, lovecatt said:

I think they will probably just edit out anything that may antagonise WOW :doc:

i kinda like have to reevaluate this season to make sure I actually liked it. The mediocrity sitting here minus Lady Camden. Willow sleeping aid a complete bore and so mediocre. Yikes. Kerri Colby always selling the extreme duck lip thing to me is so tiring otherwise I’d think she’s perfection. Everyone else meh. Maybe this season sucked or Willow is the worst winner ever. Yeah probably the latter. 

On 9/3/2022 at 8:50 PM, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Wait not no one canceling gotmik or Violet in this damn thread yet lol. They white. Of course y’all won’t. 

44 minutes ago, manwhore said:

i kinda like have to reevaluate this season to make sure I actually liked it. The mediocrity sitting here minus Lady Camden. Willow sleeping aid a complete bore and so mediocre. Yikes. Kerri Colby always selling the extreme duck lip thing to me is so tiring otherwise I’d think she’s perfection. Everyone else meh. Maybe this season sucked or Willow is the worst winner ever. Yeah probably the latter. 

S14 has one of the most mediocre cast of all time, even though their personalities were actually what made the season likeable in the end. Even though it has 0 replay value.

3 hours ago, manwhore said:

this seaosn was bottom of the barrel. even the canada s3 gurls are better 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.