RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Has Farrah Moan come out as trans? I've seen a few pics of her in very casual settings and looking too "casual" for doing drag so I was wondering if she has come out as a trans woman

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Bianca a bigger touring force than Trixie and Katya? Bianca's been pretty much across the globe for a year on the Unsanitized tour :clap3:

37 minutes ago, FinleyGates said:

Is Bianca a bigger touring force than Trixie and Katya? Bianca's been pretty much across the globe for a year on the Unsanitized tour :clap3:

She is and it's not even close. She's been touring arenas while those two are in theatres.

1 hour ago, FinleyGates said:

Touring wise, yes easily I think.

2 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

It's actually insane the way she's touring non-english speaking countries when her act is just standup :soda:

The way Chick-La-Fay & Chakra 7 both ATE with their performances on Secret Celebrity Drag Race this week, well deserved wins for both :clap3:

Shame to see Jackie Would eliminated. She couldn't dance though her performances were always fun. 

Spoiler

And I always knew it was Thom Felicia from the OG Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

6 hours ago, Hector said:

The way Chick-La-Fay & Chakra 7 both ATE with their performances on Secret Celebrity Drag Race this week, well deserved wins for both :clap3:

Shame to see Jackie Would eliminated. She couldn't dance though her performances were always fun. 

Reveal hidden contents

And I always knew it was Thom Felicia from the OG Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

didn't we have a thread for that? I was looking for it earlier but couldn't find anything

• ATRL Moderator

I haven't started C3 and don't want to go in that thread in case I get spoiled, so can someone here tell me how it's going so far? It has to be better than C2, no? :lakitu:

18 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

Hoping and praying she's got a second leg in the US :jonny: 

Does anyone know if any of the queens from UK vs The Workd spilled any bts tea? That whole competition was… gaggy 

On 8/17/2022 at 5:16 AM, satellites.™ said:

Kimora sitting RIGHT up in Derricks face asking if she's a Britney or Christina fan. :deadbanana4: :bibliahh:

NOT KIMORA SAYING "BUT ITS CONNECTED TO THE WALL????" WHEN DERRICK SAID "ITS A FLUTE" I'M-

On 8/22/2022 at 7:46 PM, Alyssa Edwards said:

oh my GOD

GIRL, the delusion omg :skull: werk I guess?

The Trixie discourse is tired, she's very business-savy and has something that clicks with the audience. There's loads of white blonde queens who don't even make it into all stars lol She makes her own opportunities (trixie motels, her own make up brand, her youtube channel) saying she's more successful than Shea Coulee, who loves to pretend she's an untouchable goddess, just cause she's white it's foolish.

Bob’s 2022 Pit Stop was dragged in this thread for filth but the episode with Priyanka is better than anything on Monet’s pit stop. 
The episodes with Peppermint, Katya and naturally Thorgy were top tier too. Not to mention the episode with Derrick birthed the whole India Ferrah vs The World drama.

Give Bob her flowers!!!

The way Monique would have won AS4 if it was regular format and not LSFYL

discussion] Boys Love - Page 151 - Entertainment - ATRL

23 minutes ago, Love Again said:

The way Monique would have won AS4 if it was regular format and not LSFYL

discussion] Boys Love - Page 151 - Entertainment - ATRL

I’m still pressed about it :monkey:

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I’m still pressed about it :monkey:

We need to start to have a conversation about how Trinity's S9 was her only good one. Her jokes on AS4 were so unfunny. Her Caitlyn Jenner was handed to her on a platter by Sharon Needles. Her roast was tragic, she sucked in Jersey Justice, her club performance was unmemorable. Her talent show was ANNOYING asf but I wasn't surprised the judges loved it so much. 

1 hour ago, Love Again said:

We need to start to have a conversation about how Trinity's S9 was her only good one. Her jokes on AS4 were so unfunny. Her Caitlyn Jenner was handed to her on a platter by Sharon Needles. Her roast was tragic, she sucked in Jersey Justice, her club performance was unmemorable. Her talent show was ANNOYING asf but I wasn't surprised the judges loved it so much. 

I thought her AS7 run was also fine. 3 deserved wins, only her roast was rigged. Fairytale Justice was amazing for her as well. 

To be fair I don't know how I feel about roast challenges anymore. Trinity confirmed that pretty much everyone had jokes pre-written for it. I know for a fact some queens do the same with their girl group verses.

Trinity is an amazing, polished Drag Queen that should have won her original season.

cuca-deboa.gif

in a perfect world:

• Raven: AS1
  • Alaska: AS2
  • Shangela/Kennedy: AS3
  • Monique/Trinity: AS4
  • Shea: AS5
  • Ginger/Rajah: AS6
  • Jaida/Raja: AS7

All Stars has produced some of the biggest stains in the winner's circle when you think about it :rip: 

the only way they can re-establish credibility is if they give Peppermint her overdue crown :clap3: 

13 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Bob’s 2022 Pit Stop was dragged in this thread for filth but the episode with Priyanka is better than anything on Monet’s pit stop. 
The episodes with Peppermint, Katya and naturally Thorgy were top tier too. Not to mention the episode with Derrick birthed the whole India Ferrah vs The World drama.

Give Bob her flowers!!!

Naomi and Monet episode is far better than every Bob AS7 Pit Stop, as is the Bob and Monet episode. :bird: 

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

in a perfect world:

• Raven: AS1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Naomi and Monet episode is far better than every Bob AS7 Pit Stop, as is the Bob and Monet episode. :bird: 

That’s one of my favorite episodes ever. I think Ive watched 3 times already :deadbanana4:

Monet’s reactions to Naomi’s unfiltered opinions were gold. Meanwhile Bob and Priyanka are both crazy and chaotic.

I used to rewatch drag race episodes, now i just rewatch Pit Stop episodes instead 

You can catch a preview of THEE Symone's feature film Bros on Wednesday's episode of Big Brother on CBS

A reminder that THEE Symone's FEATURE FILM comes to theaters next month. 

Also a reminder that most of your faves are lucky to be asked to cameo in a makeup influencers youtube video

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

that movies looks bad, amsori 

another hollywood BOMB coming 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.