RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

38 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

That's such a blatant and ridiculous lie. Shea and Monet were BY FAR the most negatively talked about queens all season and it wasn't even close. Who else had gifs made of them, with a title calling them an animal, spammed over and over? Who else had members literally accuse them of lying about their dead grandmother or have members say they want to throw up looking at them? You could combine every bad thing said about all 6 other queens and it still wouldn't even come close to the hate either Shea or Monet got in this thread and that's just a fact. This thread couldn't even go more than a few posts of Shea being a Marvel girl without devolving into her having no personality and being unlikable AGAIN and you're trying to claim no one can have an opinion on her??? 

What you're saying is you want is to be able to negatively talk about not queens of color - BLACK queens and have no one say **** about it in response. 

I swear this thread really tries to argue the same ******* talking points as the out of touch racist republicans on Fox News :rip:

Most of us aren't camping day and night in this thread to be able to know every comment posted in here unlike you. And once again you're proving exactly the point many try to make about you, all you do is literally try to frame everyone as racist, even ones that barely comment on the thread or have very soft/timid opinions about the show/contestants in general :rip:

I don't know why you think you are the only one in here allowed to be opinionated. It's kind of disgusting that you constantly try to paint everyone here as racist even for a simple comment as saying shea's dress certain week was ugly, everything gets you triggered. Girl take a xanax or something it's a reality tv competition about drag queens :skull:

Everyone knows you just want the queens of color to win no matter what while bashing their white counterparts, that's fine do what you want, but stop harrassing members in here with the constant retoric that they are disgusting racists, pushing them to have to defend themselves for rooting for who they like or having an opinion about their performance. Saying it over and over again doesn't make it true, funnily enough you're the epitome of Fox News at this point :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

"katya was robbed" has always been a curious narrative to me. alaska was payola'd but also did the best on as2, and detox was 'second place' imo

I always thought this too lol 

I was years late to this and don’t know they Katya drama till after watching 

29 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Most of us aren't camping day and night in this thread to be able to know every comment posted in here unlike you. And once again you're proving exactly the point many try to make about you, all you do is literally try to frame everyone as racist, even ones that barely comment on the thread or have very soft/timid opinions about the show/contestants in general :rip:

I don't know why you think you are the only one in here allowed to be opinionated. It's kind of disgusting that you constantly try to paint everyone here as racist even for a simple comment as saying shea's dress certain week was ugly, everything gets you triggered. Girl take a xanax or something it's a reality tv competition about drag queens :skull:

Everyone knows you just want the queens of color to win no matter what while bashing their white counterparts, that's fine do what you want, but stop harrassing members in here with the constant retoric that they are disgusting racists, pushing them to have to defend themselves for rooting for who they like or having an opinion about their performance. Saying it over and over again doesn't make it true, funnily enough you're the epitome of Fox News at this point :rip:

Oh my, you woke up and chose violence today! :jonny4:

This has happened for so long that I started to wonder if the rule about disrespectful comments is ever enforced, because this behaviour is not normal nor acceptable.

Time to pop some popcorn in the

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47wpnsxyo88ugl4o4gxe

It's going down here today 

47 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Who said you weren't allowed to be opinionated?? Because I pushed back on the FALSE narrative you painted that means you can't speak? No ones censoring anyone on their opinion but I will always post about the contradiction and you saying no ones allowed to say negative things about black queens is ABSURD when that's most of who this thread criticizes time and time again. If its your opinion as you say, no one's allowed to disagree with it? 

Funny how someone speaking up for black queens automatically equates to they only want queens of color to win no matter what and bash white counterparts as if I wasn't just rooting for Willow to win OVER a black queen less than 4 months ago. Here you go posting more lies and being offended that someone disputes you blatantly lying to make a point, again. Me stanning a black queen here or there really gets yall SO pressed that you just lie to yourselves over and over and have to justify it as me being some blacks only poster to make your point :rip:

15 hours ago, qurl said:

shea coulee booking marvel gigs but ppl in this thread/a weirdly large part of the drag race fandom would try to have u believe she’s not an amazing drag queen :toofunny3: 

She is an amazing drag queen, but she still did mediocre on the latest season. But it was an all winner's seasons so it's understandable, even being there in the first place shows she's an amazing drag queen

9 hours ago, FAN said:

The next All Winners Season…

Bebe 

Bianca 

Violet 

Bob 

Sasha 

Aquaria 

Symone 

Priyanka 

make it happen :jonny6:

Bianca, Violet, and Sasha definitely aren’t coming back. Bob flip flops on this a lot. I think the realistic cast would be something like this: 

Bebe

Aquaria 

Symone

Alaska (if she’s still in good grace with WoW) or Bob 

Lawrence

Kita

Priyanka 

I’m sure by the time AW2 goes into production, there will be a bigger pool of winners to choose from (S15, AS8, UK4, DU2, etc). But for me the four queens I really want to see badly on AW 2 are Aquaria, Bob, Kita, and Priyanka. I’d like to see Willow but after seeing what Yvie said about how hard it was to do AS7 compared to S11 because of her deteriorating condition, idk if Willow will want to do that to herself depending on how her health condition is by the time AW2 goes into production. 

5 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

"katya was robbed" has always been a curious narrative to me. alaska was payola'd but also did the best on as2, and detox was 'second place' imo

Lmao no 

• ATRL Moderator

Alaska obviously won AS2 but I think Katya was 2nd ahead of Detox.  

I still would LOVE to see Tyra back on AW2, even if it’s just guesting in one challenge.  She deserves her accolades. 

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Who said you weren't allowed to be opinionated?? Because I pushed back on the FALSE narrative you painted that means you can't speak? No ones censoring anyone on their opinion but I will always post about the contradiction and you saying no ones allowed to say negative things about black queens is ABSURD when that's most of who this thread criticizes time and time again. If its your opinion as you say, no one's allowed to disagree with it? 

Funny how someone speaking up for black queens automatically equates to they only want queens of color to win no matter what and bash white counterparts as if I wasn't just rooting for Willow to win OVER a black queen less than 4 months ago. Here you go posting more lies and being offended that someone disputes you blatantly lying to make a point, again. Me stanning a black queen here or there really gets yall SO pressed that you just lie to yourselves over and over and have to justify it as me being some blacks only poster to make your point :rip:

Girl I don't even care that much about this show to even be arguing with you. You continue proving the point, you straight up quoted me over my comment on Shea and try to slyly turn it into "you just want to talk about crap about black queens" attempting to frame as some kind of "racist" like, it's so transparent that's even sad. You even accused other poc black users in here of being racist too over Monet or Jaida or whoever who even knows at this point :rip:

What contradiction? It's a ******* show about drag queens, there's no contradiction it's subjective. If anyone wants to say Shea's dress wasn't cute for a challenge they can say it without a lengthy post of yours arguing that they are wrong and that they just say that because they are racist and hate black queens and that blah blah "insert white queen followed by a string of all the things you don't like about them". Girl get a grip and breathe :rip:

You didn't dispute anything because, quite honestly, you don't really have much of substance to say to begin with. You're like a broken record :rip:No one gives a **** about who you stan, you've been confronted many times about spoiling in this thread many times by multiple users that's why your ass was banned to begin with, but you continue to act dense on purpose for the sake of trying fake an image of moral superiority over the rest of the people in this thread.

Edited by Cloudy

Whether or not racism is the issue (and there are racists in this thread, you’re delusional if you think otherwise :laugh: ), it’s undeniable that queens of color got an absurd amount of hate this season. It’s one thing to make one comment about Jaida flopping the roast, but it’s another to literally have an obsession over dragging Shea/Monet. And sure, it happens to non-QOC too like Trinity pre-AS7 or Trixie. But honestly, I’d go as far as to say Monet and Shea got it the worst. I’ve never seen the thread centralize around dragging someone like they did Monet, and it’s cute at first but y’all honestly get annoying with it after awhile.

Maybe it’s not racism, but there is a weird obsession with dragging Monet and her stans and that is a pure fact. The fact that there were Jinkx HATERS salivating at the mouth just to throw her win in a threadbanned member’s face solely because they were a Monet stan is absolutely insane. The fact that Monet stans are quoted multiple times for calling out the fact that users in here actively promote and stan a predator, but the Monet stan was the enemy for calling it out.

Multiple people in this thread do this and so it should come as no shock that Monet stans are so defensive. I’m sure it’s annoying being called racist because you’re consistently dragging a Black queen you don’t like, but it’s annoying just being a Monet stan and getting dragged unless you bow to whoever the thread fave is. Even the less outspoken Monet stans get dragged in here, like :deadbanana2:

Detox really doesn’t do much for me tbh. Out of Rolaskatox, she’s always had the least interesting drag race run so I’m pretty satisfied with Alaska winning over her. I definitely would have loved to see Legend Andrews take the crown though :bird: 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Whether or not racism is the issue (and there are racists in this thread, you’re delusional if you think otherwise :laugh: ), it’s undeniable that queens of color got an absurd amount of hate this season. It’s one thing to make one comment about Jaida flopping the roast, but it’s another to literally have an obsession over dragging Shea/Monet. And sure, it happens to non-QOC too like Trinity pre-AS7 or Trixie. But honestly, I’d go as far as to say Monet and Shea got it the worst. I’ve never seen the thread centralize around dragging someone like they did Monet, and it’s cute at first but y’all honestly get annoying with it after awhile.

Maybe it’s not racism, but there is a weird obsession with dragging Monet and her stans and that is a pure fact. The fact that there were Jinkx HATERS salivating at the mouth just to throw her win in a threadbanned member’s face solely because they were a Monet stan is absolutely insane. The fact that Monet stans are quoted multiple times for calling out the fact that users in here actively promote and stan a predator, but the Monet stan was the enemy for calling it out.

Multiple people in this thread do this and so it should come as no shock that Monet stans are so defensive. I’m sure it’s annoying being called racist because you’re consistently dragging a Black queen you don’t like, but it’s annoying just being a Monet stan and getting dragged unless you bow to whoever the thread fave is. Even the less outspoken Monet stans get dragged in here, like :deadbanana2:

I genuinely don't think Monét and Shea had it worst than Trixie, just to stick to the queens mentioned in your post. In a few weeks no one will discuss about this season and its queens anymore, but you can bet that someone will "daily remind" the rest of the thread that Trixie is talentless and didn't deserve to win AS3. All queens get their amount of lashings (cyclically, even) here, regardless of their skin color because people will always find a way to sh*t on the queens they don't like. Everyone who's been here long enough knows this is true, so this overanalysis of comments on POC queens feels really disingenuous. I mean, Jinkx got called all types of names and no one, literally no one had anything to say about it.

I won't go too deep in the "people wanting to throw Jinkx's win to a thread banned user's face" because it doesn't involve me, but I'll just say it's not surprising since said banned user is usually rude with the majority of the people they interact with. Is the other user's behaviour questionable? Yes, but at the end of the day you reap what you sow.

I really don't care what someone might think of other people's point of view, we don't have to agree on everything otherwise discussions would be boring as f*ck, but calling someone racist (repeatedly, in some cases) when there's literally no proof of it is not only disrespectful, but straight up offensive. People have been warned/banned for calling queens/other users dumb/losers, so I don't see how this is somehow acceptable.

Edited by Hephaestus

I would love to see any combination of Roxxxy, Detox, Tati, or even Coco return for another season :bird:

Pass on Alyssa tho, seen enough of her. :chick1:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

but it’s another to literally have an obsession over dragging Shea/Monet. And sure, it happens to non-QOC too like Trinity pre-AS7 or Trixie. But honestly, I’d go as far as to say Monet and Shea got it the worst. I’ve never seen the thread centralize around dragging someone like they did Monet, and it’s cute at first but y’all honestly get annoying with it after awhile.

Maybe it’s not racism, but there is a weird obsession with dragging Monet and her stans and that is a pure fact.

I'd say that obsession with hating on Shea/Monet was the answer to the overpraising of the two queens. There's something very annoying about TOO coming through with a praise essay that puts down other queens in order to compliment his faves, so I see why people would hate on his just to counter him. Then y'all come in with racist claims and it's this ugly cycle of fighting.

I don't know what the hell is going on in here but I'm getting my life to this

when i first watched as2 like a year or so ago, i was def one of those ppl who was FURIOUS katya won, mainly bc of the undeniable favoritism alaska got during the season. but since then, i...think ive become an "alaska deserved to win" truther?? :deadbanana2: like i LOVE katya but alaska just FEELS more like a winner?? idk its literally a je ne sais quoi thing, and its not a dig at katya at all bc she's also super talented and did amazing on the season, but alaska as a winner...just makes more sense? ?

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Detox was 2nd. 

this i disagree with tho, katya was very arbitrarily given a bottom placement for drag movie shequels, and at the same time, detox was spared from the bottom for the drag shark tank ep. also imo katya's highs were more iconic than detoxs highs in the competition

• ATRL Moderator

2nd places

AS1 - Raven (obviously although Yarlexis deserved better)

AS2 - Katya

AS3 - Kennedy (obviously)

AS4 - Monique

AS5 - Jujubee

AS6 - Ra'Jah

AS7 - Monet (obviously)

26 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I genuinely don't think Monét and Shea had it worst than Trixie, just to stick to the queens mentioned in your post. In a few weeks no one will discuss about this season and its queens anymore, but you can bet that someone will "daily remind" the rest of the thread that Trixie is talentless and didn't deserve to win AS3. All queens get their amount of lashings (cyclically, even) here, regardless of their skin color because people will always find a way to sh*t on the queens they don't like. Everyone who's been here long enough knows this is true, so this overanalysis of comments on POC queens feels really disingenuous. I mean, Jinkx got called all types of names and no one, literally no one had anything to say about it.

I won't go too deep in the "people wanting to throw Jinkx's win to a thread banned user's face" because it doesn't involve me, but I'll just say it's not surprising since said banned user is usually rude with the majority of the people they interact with. Is the other user's behaviour questionable? Yes, but at the end of the day you reap what you sow.

I really don't care what someone might think of other people's point of view, we don't have to agree on everything otherwise discussions would be boring as f*ck, but calling someone racist (repeatedly, in some cases) when there's literally no proof of it is not only disrespectful, but straight up offensive. People have been warned/banned for calling queens/other users dumb/losers, so I don't see how this is somehow acceptable.

Girl, you know just as well as me that Monet has been on that hate cycle with Trixie. It would shift from Trixie, to Monet, to Trinity, and occasionally Shea. This Monet hate didn’t start with AS7, it’s been ever present in this thread for well over a year now. And there has never been a Trixie hate train like the one seen for Monet. Have you ever seen gifs, essays, discourse, etc written against Trixie like that? And by such a wide variety of users? Trixie drags usually end with a few sentences, people actively remembered to write their hate essays about Monet even days later. 

And sure, I know a lot of people hate TOO in here, but that’s why I made the distinction that even the demure Monet stans get lashed in here for stanning Monet. Users who really never engage in arguments got caught up in it this season simply because the rabid anti-Monet train came in hard. 

I don’t know how the mods assign out warnings, but I don’t think there’s much wrong with addressing anti-blackness which is prevalent in this fanbase. It’s hard to warn someone when it’s an opinion anyways. I will say that even though I don’t call everyone racist in this thread, only when I see blatant examples of it (calling Jorgeous/Jaida uneducated or saying Monet only won cause she’s black for example), it’s sometimes hard to weed out who actually is/isn’t peddling racist conversations tbh. So I usually just stray away from it cause it always starts pages and pages of conversations like this, but I really can’t fault someone for calling it out repeatedly either.

And honestly, I would like to say that I think the mods are doing a fairly good job of moderating because both sides say the same thing about how the mods aren’t doing enough, so they’re doing a pretty good job of keeping a neutral stance on both sides. Neither side seems to be favored over the other.

21 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I'd say that obsession with hating on Shea/Monet was the answer to the overpraising of the two queens. There's something very annoying about TOO coming through with a praise essay that puts down other queens in order to compliment his faves, so I see why people would hate on his just to counter him. Then y'all come in with racist claims and it's this ugly cycle of fighting.

I could see this if the more relaxed Monet stans didn’t get lashed too. But also, I don’t know why people get so upset about the long stan posts either. Like sure they’re long, but they’re uplifting a queen so… yeah. If people bothered to do that for Jinkx, I wouldn’t really care. I’m not sure why the essays get y’all riled up tbh. But if it’s really that much of a bother, I’d just put whoever does it on ignore. 

Also not overpraising :toofunny3: I won’t touch on how it’s only “over praising” for certain queens since that’s been discussed ad nauseam, but I mean… stans are gonna stan. It is what it is. 

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I could see this if the more relaxed Monet stans didn’t get lashed too. But also, I don’t know why people get so upset about the long stan posts either. Like sure they’re long, but they’re uplifting a queen so… yeah. If people bothered to do that for Jinkx, I wouldn’t really care. I’m not sure why the essays get y’all riled up tbh. But if it’s really that much of a bother, I’d just put whoever does it on ignore. 

Like I said in my previous post, it's the overpraising mixed with putting other queens down. I think people would "gang up" on any queen were they in position of Monét. She was my fave (besides Jaida) this season and I kinda wanted to see her fail just for the sake of seeing certain users posts :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.