RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She's a typical staight white woman who latches onto gays and POC to make up for her lack of culture. She's a great reality TV villain/sidekick but a HORRIBLE judge

Zzzz. She's been there for like 10 years. Get over it. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

Trinity spilling more tea about Raja going after Michelle

As Raja said

nqfcjrn18sd91.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

People should never take those t moments that serious. :rip:

Just finished last episode, and Monét... OH WOW...

I'm so f* tired of original songs in variety shows (which generally are mediocre, making it even worse), but even with that, Monét AMAZED me.

Then THAT MUG. Gosh she's been serving all season, but with that blue wig, that must be one of the most beautiful faces in the franchise.

And the lip sync was amazing too, I would've picked her as the winner, but Shea did great as well.

In general, I liked Monét but considered her a way inferior winner at the beginning of the season... but this season she has eaten the competition.

Right now, this is how all of them deserve to be crowned:

Trinity (for versatilty) > Jinkx (she has excelled every week except for the design challenges) > Monét (she doesn't have as much memorable wins, but she's done GREAT) >>> Jaida / Raja / Vivienne (even though I don't like her personality) >>> Shea / Yvie

I don't agree with Shea's top 4 placement, but as I'm already used to this kind of stuff, at least the rest of the placements are fair.

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Zzzz. She's been there for like 10 years. Get over it. 

Mess you're right, it's been so long that I can't have an opinion any more 

Best track record AND 80% of the fan support? I think the winner is objectively clear.

6 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Best track record AND 80% of the fan support? I think the winner is objectively clear.

Did you happen to watch Drag Race Uk Series 2?

43 minutes ago, Antonini said:

Did you happen to watch Drag Race Uk Series 2?

Rule with UK seems to be Ru's early favorite wins every time regardless (perhaps since there is no money on the line).

Can someone please explain to me how/why every single season of drag race (no matter what franchise) elimination order leaks almost a year in advance? Blows my mind that Wow/Ru Paul hasn’t been able to shut this down. 

I don’t want to ask in the spoiler thread because I know AS8 Top 4 has already been confirmed and I don’t want to know. :rip:

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Can someone please explain to me how/why every single season of drag race (no matter what franchise) elimination order leaks almost a year in advance? Blows my mind that Wow/Ru Paul hasn’t been able to shut this down. 

I don’t want to ask in the spoiler thread because I know AS8 Top 4 has already been confirmed and I don’t want to know. :rip:

Because gays talk henny! People who help them prep hear how far they go, some girls say theyll go far too to up their booking fee in advance of the hype. And the people who get spoiled so early are usually the ones looking for it. Your average viewer isn’t looking for it on Reddit or other forums like this

Just rewatched the episode and Shea is such a STAR. Like I'm sorry, but she deserves that finale placement. Sis radiates winner energy in her polish and performance in ways that other girls simply didn't this season. 

5 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

It wasn't bad at all? She's honestly singing at like Dua-level which is apparently enough to be a major worldwide pop star. :michael: 

And regardless, if Your Name is any indication, the final result is better than literally every other drag race girls' song. 

this role alone should've put viv in the finale tbh 

Monet did a great job this season proving those wrong who say she didn't deserve to win her season, but Jinxx absolutely washed everyone from day one. If she doesn't win this season I'll never watch this ******* rigged ass show again (I'm looking at you Shea)

14 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Just rewatched the episode and Shea is such a STAR. Like I'm sorry, but she deserves that finale placement. Sis radiates winner energy in her polish and performance in ways that other girls simply didn't this season. 

Please, she bombed HARD the entire season, completely faded into the background from the start. One good performance doesn't mean she deserves to be in the finale :rip: Rupaul, production, and co. have always rigged the show pretty outright, but this was next level and will forever taint this otherwise good season.

2 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Please, she bombed HARD the entire season, completely faded into the background from the start. One good performance doesn't mean she deserves to be in the finale :rip: Rupaul, production, and co. have always rigged the show pretty outright, but this was next level and will forever taint this otherwise good season.

What did she bomb besides maybe Snatch Game and Improv? She was normally high in most of the challenges. 

Y'all are acting like she was Yvie-level bad this season or Jaida in the roast or Raja 50% of challenges this season or Jinkx in both design challenges. :mandown: 

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

This person on Reddit did an interesting study to see how the star counts would look if high placements and lipsync wins resulted in stars too. Shea unsurprisingly still would've been a lock for finale:

tymepsrvqod91.png?width=1920&format=png&

24 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

This person on Reddit did an interesting study to see how the star counts would look if high placements and lipsync wins resulted in stars too. Shea unsurprisingly still would've been a lock for finale:

What in the Calculus is this henny?!?!?

Anywho lemme promo my flop twitter

1 hour ago, Riot said:

The Vivienne deserved the top 4 spot more than Shea

It would've been a perfect top 4 with Viv instead of Shea

I am screaming at all these mental gymnastics people are trying to do to convince themselves Shea somehow killed this season.

Bad Math GIFs | Tenor

2 hours ago, Body Talk said:

But why would an high placement get a star? :rip:

Acting like Shea deserved the Top 4 more than Viv is simply being delusional.

4 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Monet did a great job this season proving those wrong who say she didn't deserve to win her season, but Jinxx absolutely washed everyone from day one. If she doesn't win this season I'll never watch this ******* rigged ass show again (I'm looking at you Shea)

I still think Monét didn't deserve to win AS4 lol For me, it was Trinity > Manila > Monique > Monét. AS7 happens to be Monét's best season, which makes her deserving of a spot in the winner's circle, but not for AS4. Still, I'm really happy for her, she's great.

2 hours ago, Body Talk said:

While I think wins have been pretty much deserved this season, the high placements rarely made ANY sense :rip:

You can't tell me Shea's already forgotten dance challenge (for real, I honestly can't remember it) and bad runway deserved to be over anyone that episode... And that applies to almost every other challenge. Shea's case is the exact opposite of Monét 's, she deserved to win AS5 and even S9 fair and square (they even did her TR dirty with both seasons' twists), but this season she hasn't served at all...

3 hours ago, Riot said:

The Vivienne deserved the top 4 spot more than Shea

if only she didn't discredit her own talents to try and create a "storyline" for herself in a season that praised confidence. 

• ATRL Moderator
5 hours ago, Body Talk said:

And Jaida in last, as we've been saying :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.