RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Didn’t Bob call Jinkx the most talented Drag Race queen 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Screen-Shot-2022-07-24-at-7-00-22-PM.png

Ok I did this inspired by some other folks... feel all the way free to let me know where I'm bugging.

The number in parenthesis is where they are in the points total after that week - interesting to see that at some point or another everyone was in the overall top four at least once (in my fantasy).

7 hours ago, G'Day said:

I’m a Monét stan and even I acknowledge the only challenge she was robbed for was the TRL challenge because her performance and runway were much better than Yvie’s. 

Yeah, you can certainly make a case for her and Shea being top 2 that week.

7 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

girl WHAT ??? Raja was AWFUL. Who else would it be ?

Not really in love with anyone in that challenge, but Monet was probably worst of the lot.

Jinkx is winning. The people have spoken.

She can literally pop a squat during her lipsyncs, and Ru will still pick her.

It's gonna be a ballad so Jinkx can win. 

And it'll be DESERVED. 

Y'all realize any of them can win and it just depends on the song production chooses? 

I say that they'll choose a song for Jinkx and Shea to win in round 1, and then for the finale one for Jinkx to leave Shea in the DUST. 

If Jaida wins the 50k, and jinx wins the 200k, I’d be satisfied.

the true gag would’ve been giving 100k to the second group winner so there truly is no loser. 

there was always a chance for at least another 100k

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Didn’t Bob call Jinkx the most talented Drag Race queen 

Yes which was wild considering her fave Alaska is more talented than Jinkx and Bob herself is too :skull: 

Will post several FPR’s tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. There’s no excuse I just find this season boring as hell 

Did Yvie expose the fact that her "hot dad" used to abuse her mom in the last episode ?

lOIjpfH.gif

26 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Did Yvie expose the fact that her "hot dad" used to abuse her mom in the last episode ?

lOIjpfH.gif

I was thinking this too

but his mom and are not together I think 

30 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

lOIjpfH.gif

Oh was wondering about this as well :rip: 

39 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

lOIjpfH.gif

I can't imagine they'd still have the relationship they do if that was the case... I am assuming it was a stepfather or boyfriend but who knows.

4 DAYS UNTIL MONÉT'S CORONATION

EQwyyW5.gif

38 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

lOIjpfH.gif

Yvie's dad and mom might have divorced when Yvie was young and an abusive stepdad or mother's boyfriend was in the picture. I definitely wouldn't assume anything unless Yvie chooses to share more.

41 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

lOIjpfH.gif

I think she said it was her step dad no? Or am I making that up :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

4 DAYS UNTIL MONÉT'S CORONATION

EQwyyW5.gif

And the girls aren’t ready! I saw jinkx has a date with bendela on the day of the finale in Australia. Monet will be in LA. That’s sort of strange, no? But maybe not since Paramount just throws these episodes up Willy nilly, maybe they don’t care. Not sure what the other girls have scheduled 

Edited by Rigalo

23 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

And the girls aren’t ready! I saw jinkx has a date with bendela on the day of the finale in Australia. Monet will be in LA. That’s sort of strange, no? But maybe not since Paramount just throws these episodes up Willy nilly, maybe they don’t care. 

Plus how WOW has been keeping her booked and busy from the Pit Stop to Secret Celebrity Drag Race... yeah it's over for the others

Edited by TROPICUM

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Yes which was wild considering her fave Alaska is more talented than Jinkx and Bob herself is too :skull: 

Jinkx is a better singer, comedian, actress, person, improv artist etc than Alaska so that is objectively wrong. That's why all three of her snatch games are better than her corny Mae West

**Twitter:**

TeamJinkx: 54,5K likes and 14,8K rts

TeamMonet: 14,5K likes and 3,6K rts

TeamShea: 8482 likes and 1,6K rts

TeamTrinity: 7430 likes and 1K rts

**Instagram:**

TeamJinkx: 149070 likes

TeamTrinity: 38320 likes

TeamMonet: 35180 likes

TeamShea: 31490 likes

Jinkx is now the queen with the most likes on team post in drag race history

21 minutes ago, justlore said:

**Twitter:**

TeamJinkx: 54,5K likes and 14,8K rts

TeamMonet: 14,5K likes and 3,6K rts

TeamShea: 8482 likes and 1,6K rts

TeamTrinity: 7430 likes and 1K rts

**Instagram:**

TeamJinkx: 149070 likes

TeamTrinity: 38320 likes

TeamMonet: 35180 likes

TeamShea: 31490 likes

Jinkx is now the queen with the most likes on team post in drag race history

I think Jinkx has the most liked team post on Twitter but Sonique still has the most liked post on Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CTDwceCgGYV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y (almost 200k :rip:)

jinkx is the obvious winner throughout the season but lipsyncs are always sketchy, anyone (but trinity imo) can win

still, it was the best season of drag race :heart2:

8 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Jinkx is a better singer, comedian, actress, person, improv artist etc than Alaska 

how do you sleep at night

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.