RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Right, because that didn't determine that both Shea and Kylie won their respective AS seasons. :giraffe: Track record doesn't matter too much now, but social media is definitely a big factor yet.

Didn’t juju have more than Shea or did I make that up  :rip:

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watching the Draguation speeches again & i was like why is Viv's SO familiar. It finally clicked for me, it is a complete rip off of a Catherine Tate character that was drunkenly making a speech. Has she been dragged for this yet? It was supposed to be their own talent, not snatch game, i feel actually annoyed about it now.:biblio:

Can someone explain why Monet is lying and saying she sung that live?

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think Juju had more on Twitter but Shea had more on IG? Or maybe that was flipped idk but I’m pretty sure that’s how it cracked down.

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Instagram 

Shea: 163k 

Juju: 147k

Twitter 

Shea: 40.6k

Juju: 28.5k 

:giraffe:

1 minute ago, Anvarie said:

Stop with the conspiracy theory, you are alone of this one. All you need to do is watch Untucked and you'll see how mindblower the other girls were after Monét's performance. 

29 minutes ago, KaledKalil said:

Geez, what happened to this thread? :bibliahh:The Jinkx' stans going against Monet' stans, the Monet' stans going againt Jinkx' stans :rip: I ... It's giving Little Monsters x Hive.

I'm already missing that loonatic being the only one complaining about Raja.

FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.g

I am not mad at it AT ALL, I like this element of confrontation in Drag Race, it makes the race to the crown way more fun. 

3 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

waittt???  she didn't? nnnnn

4 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

I mean look at her first talent show lol

the girl cannot sing and she knows. 

Just now, justlore said:

I mean look at her first talent show lol

the girl cannot sing and she knows. 

That was a different register and she was dancing at the same time (actually, when you think about it, the only note she sang good during Soak It Up was the one in her lower register).

A Katy Perry stan saying a "girl cannot sing and she knows" is honestly a kii

43 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This is legitimately so good. Like not drag race good, but pop star good. I could see someone like The Weeknd recording this and having it smash. 

This would be a good demo for someone to send to someone who can sing, and then tweak it into a hit.

Now they try to discredit Monet’s sheer talent cause they’re mad their fave’s “singing” was overshadowed by a far superior talent :ahh: 

Good evening, I’m late to the party but :rip: the last episode. AS7 began as arguably my favorite season of any drag star franchise, but now it’s become a laughing matter. 

I know these “surprises” are meant to gag us or keep everyone on their toes, but it seems every season it gets more obnoxious  and disadvantageous. Like imagine being Jaida rn and busting your ass off for 12 weeks just for some bottom two ******* to take your spot :rip: it’s becoming cringe. 

Also the bigger gag is that I immediately thought Shea would be top 4 effortlessly as soon as she walked into the workroom on ep 1 but she has just being serving mediocrity this entire season. Monet too.  Why are we rewarding that, Ms. Paul?

“Why couldn’t Monet sing in a completely different style, octave and technique but she can sing Opera, something she’s spent years and years practicing at a high level?! Suspicious!!!1!1!” 

Like let’s use the 4 brain cells (mine included after arguing about this all day :bibliahh: )we all have combined in this thread to actually reach some logical conclusions girls. I can see why the girls lash out at Jorgeous and Jaida for supposedly being dumb, there’s some projection going on!

13 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Stop with the conspiracy theory, you are alone of this one. All you need to do is watch Untucked and you'll see how mindblower the other girls were after Monét's performance. 

You’re on one if you think that performance (the one we heard on television) was live. Go watch any performer (Mariah, Whitney, Adele) and they don’t sound like that. 

1 minute ago, Guthix said:

Good evening, I’m late to the party but :rip: the last episode. AS7 began as arguably my favorite season of any drag star franchise, but now it’s become a laughing matter. 

I know these “surprises” are meant to gag us or keep everyone on their toes, but it seems every season it gets more obnoxious  and disadvantageous. Like imagine being Jaida rn and busting your ass off for 12 weeks just for some bottom two ******* to take your spot :rip: it’s becoming cringe. 

Jaida didn't bust ****, she was only in the top for her 2 wins and was given a pity star :skull:

The Pity Star twist was honestly much worse than the Talent Show with 3 stars. Like, Jaida won a star because Jinkx found her nice and didn't think she would be competition, please let that sink in. 

Is Queen of Universe still airing? 

According to you, Monet has more chances to win a singing contest than AS7. 

4 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

You’re on one if you think that performance (the one we heard on television) was live. Go watch any performer (Mariah, Whitney, Adele) and they don’t sound like that. 

I didn't know they were opera singers ? :lakitu:

These are obviously very different skills, just like how Monét couldn't sing properly in a higher register for a pop song. 

Edited by D.Va

3 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Omg…

”Go watch any female, non-opera singer!! They don’t sound anything like Monet!!!”

:skull: :skull: :skull: 

#TeamMonet

3 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Jaida didn't bust ****, she was only in the top for her 2 wins and was given a pity star :skull:

The Pity Star twist was honestly much worse than the Talent Show with 3 stars. Like, Jaida won a star because Jinkx found her nice and didn't think she would be competition, please let that sink in. 

Girl, if we’re talking about Pity Stars, that’s how Raja and Yvie both got their stars when they had none and everyone else did :deadbanana2: this is what I’m talking about that this whole show has become a gimmick. 

These girls coming on all stars nowadays probably know it’s just for good promo/marketing and could care less about winning a crown given all the foolishness happening in the backend. And don’t get me started at how it’s been 12 episodes and NONE of the stars have been given any actual critic like all they’ve been serving is some magic this entire time :deadbanana2:

I trust Monet, if she says that she sang live, she did. She doesn't give me lie vibes or something. She wouldn't lie about that

I’m not a Monet hater y’all are just delulu for thinking Monet gave a flawless pitch perfect performance in a corset. Someone compare the audio from the performance to her single 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.