RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

22 minutes ago, manwhore said:

Now do raja 

I feel like raja ranked last this season, sorry! I absolutely cannot stand Yvie but after the talent show and her looks I was impressed. Viv obviously destroyed a lot of these girls as well. 

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Shea had the best talent show, why ?

It was an international superpopstar level performance but also MUSICALLY... The song sounded SO SO SO good, her voice slayed and it gave exactly what she said it would, which is Janet/Luther hybrid.

Does she deserve to be in the top 4 ? No, I don't think so. But she slayed when it was time to slay and she was the CLEAR top 2 (plus she didn't pick the rules) so congrats !

The perfect Top 4 would have been : Trinity The God, Monet "The Star" XChange, The Vivienne Pinnay and Jinkx => Track record stats, talent, outside stardom, polish, growth, brains.

The likes and stuff on socials are LOW. I remember when queens used to pull 200k or more for the finale :rip: 

This franchise won't last much longer I fear.

• ATRL Moderator

Y'all complaining about that actor on Pit Stop last week and now look—you get a drag queen back and it's the worst episode of the season :ahh:

42 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Jaida has brought the humor and personality this season but she’s not particularly smart or very well rounded

be careful sis.

around these parts only white queens can be called not smart (or "dumb", "stupid", "idiotic", "brainless").

i don't know how some of you find the energy to get worked up about who makes top 4 on a season like this. it feels like a non-competitive just for fun one-off. there's basically no stakes, no critiques, and wins were intentionally divied out to spread the stars and keep everyone in contention and not make anyone look bad. everyone is lip syncing in the finale. none of the queens care. someone is getting "crowed" just to put a button on it. 

that said, #teammonet :gaycat2:

46 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Yeah and I’m sorry but Jaida is by far the weakest winner in this lineup. Gigi should have been in her place, the ‘she had the least amount of time to polish her skills’ argument is invalid because both Monét and Monique immediately did All Stars after S10 and they went on to do very well. Jaida has brought the humor and personality this season but she’s not particularly smart or very well rounded

Be careful cause people were warned in the past for pointing that out

EQwyyW5.gif

5 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

be careful sis.

around these parts only white queens can be called not smart (or "dumb", "stupid", "idiotic", "brainless").

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Be careful cause people were warned in the past for pointing that out

EQwyyW5.gif

Not Jaida stans staging a complete coup over this thread

EQwyyW5.gif

14 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

chills :jonny5:

UGH, such a winner. I knew she would take home this title the minute I finished Season 5 for the first time. Her, Bob, Alaska are destined to be future AW winners :jonny5:

Jinkx will and deserves to win so the last minute twist doesn't matter in the end. 

3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

she sang in a weird opera man voice which is only a white people thing, not talented :rip:

monet stans coming in drove after she got 3 payola stars out of the sudden :rip:

:ahh: I love seeing fumes like this where not even OMXCH can hop onto this post for a co-sign. 

Monet TALENT X Change coming for the crown :clap3: 

This thread is even more delicious than I expected, Monet’s talent show having the KidKinkxHive swarming and scrambling. :mandown: 

Even if Jinkx wins, she will go right back to being a S5 fossil. Monet winning would be much more deserving considering Monet actually has relevance outside of making anachronistic and inappropriate jokes during a challenge. :clap3: 

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Not all poc are this insufferable. Sorry on behalf of all of us. We don’t all have issues. 

I co sign this as another POC, despite your weird Raja hatred MonsterJohn is just whack :rip: 

31 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Not Jaida stans staging a complete coup over this thread

EQwyyW5.gif

200.gif

31 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

This thread is even more delicious than I expected, Monet’s talent show having the KidKinkxHive swarming and scrambling. :mandown: 

Even if Jinkx wins, she will go right back to being a S5 fossil. Monet winning would be much more deserving considering Monet actually has relevance outside of making anachronistic and inappropriate jokes during a challenge. :clap3: 

Following Bob around is not relevance. :rip:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

chills :jonny5:

WINNER WINNER WINNER

Alexa, play goosebumps by Travis Scott

5 minutes ago, Braz said:

Neither is standing outside your empty shows in a cloak like you’re the spirit of your dead career, trying to beg people to come inside :heart: 

Ms. Monsoon is quite familiar with that! Her words, not mine!

7 minutes ago, Braz said:

Not when Jinkx for the last couple of years has had to tag along to the superior DeLa :rip: 

Bob had to work so hard to get anything out of Vanjie:rip: bring back the baguette from last week! #NoMoreDragQueensOnThePitStop

Also, kinda live that every Monet stan in this thread, you just look at their profile and you're like yep, this is a cool person or they're alright and normal/fun/a good time.

Every OMH - they just give bad juju. I know y'all are some baguettes I don't f*ck with in real life .

Bob and Monet started out as Bob being more relevant, but for the past 2-3 years at least I’d say they’ve largely become equals and their sustained popularity is because of each other. The show works because of their dynamic and Bob solo or Monet solo (while still always more entertaining than the average queen) doesn’t quite hit as hard or have the same flavor as them together.

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Neither is standing outside your empty shows in a cloak like you’re the spirit of your dead career, trying to beg people to come inside :heart: 

Ms. Monsoon is quite familiar with that! Her words, not mine!

Care to explain why someone with a dead career is destroying Monet on the popular vote on every social media? Should Monet get the cloak so the audience starts caring for her?

Aside from being a sideshow to Bob, what relevancy Monet has had since her win? :rip: 

Her Youtube show that flopped and was CANCELLED after 3 months? :rip: 

Miss Monsoon has done way more with her win, and that's considering she won when winners didn't get all the industry behind them :flower:

Why can’t we just get along :matty: most likely either Miss C in UNTY or Miss UNTY in C is going to win so :michael: 

2 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Aside from being a sideshow to Bob, what relevancy Monet has had since her win? :rip: 

Her Youtube show that flopped and was CANCELLED after 3 months? :rip: 

Miss Monsoon has done way more with her win, and that's considering she won when winners didn't get all the industry behind them :flower:

The X Change rate literally lasted for like 2 full years and only got cancelled because AOL got purchased by another company that shuttered the whole channel. It was also literally the most successful Build Series show and the only one they kept running through a full year of the pandemic.

Monet haters love to run their mouth with 0 information to back up anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.