RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

This season was just completely ruined. Why do the Drag Race producers insist on this?  I kinda guessed it was going to happen based on a member’s spoilers a few weeks ago, but it just didn’t make any sense to exclude Jaida considering how well she’s done all season and how she needed the win the most out of the entire group considering how she won during lockdown. 

They don’t care and neither did Monet, it makes all that sisterhood stuff fly out of the window.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, FAN said:

“Scam” but Trinity had four wins vs Jaida’s 2 and bombed the roast. Trinity deserved finale over Jaida and Shea for that matter. Trinity isn’t the “enemy” here. 

girl, i had no problem with Trinity getting in, totally deserved even more than Jaida, but at least let them fight for the spot. 

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

They don’t care and neither did Monet, it makes all that sisterhood stuff fly out of the window.

And Monet NOT picking Trinity wouldn't "make all that sisterhood stuff fly out of the window" when they've been in an alliance all season, Trinity made Monet's TikTok challenge outfit for her, they starred on (and won) the same season together, etc.? :bibliahh:

alyssa-edwards-sit-your-ass-down.gif

Anyone mad or surprised Monet picked Trinity is stupid :deadbanana:

- Trinity won more challenges

- Trinity never fumbled any challengers, Jaida did 

- Trinity is Monet’s twinner and have had an alliance all season that’s been mentioned on almost every episode basically foreshadowing this exact decision 

:deadbanana:

5 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I've been vomiting all day after seeing Shea in the top 4

tumblr_inline_mujkw8jOka1qbzqbh.gif

Serving Joe Biden “winning” the selection I mean election dncc riggamorris

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, FAN said:

Anyone mad or surprised Monet picked Trinity is stupid :deadbanana:

- Trinity won more challenges

- Trinity never fumbled any challengers, Jaida did 

- Trinity is Monet’s twinner and have had an alliance all season that’s been mentioned on almost every episode basically foreshadowing this exact decision 

:deadbanana:

The second part is a lie.  Trinity literally didn’t know the words to the lyrics she wrote in ep 1. :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

I’m knew there would be a twist and shea/monet 100% deserved their wins tonight but I just feel bad for jaida.  Should have had some more fair tiebreaker than monets choice.  But I guess they wanted to have the alliance story libe have some purpose. 

1 minute ago, madonnas said:

The second part is a lie.  Trinity literally didn’t know the words to the lyrics she wrote in ep 1. :deadbanana:

And yet she performed the **** out of it. I had no clue she didn’t know the words until the judges said something.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, FAN said:

And yet she performed the **** out of it. I had no clue she didn’t know the words until the judges said something.

That’s nice but I’d say that’s on par with jaida failing with her jokes and handling the bombing gracefully.  

Your other points are fair but I’d say they are even especially when you count their runways and consistency.  

Shea's "performance" was basic at best like the riggory was on full display. Jaida deserved. 

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

**** that busted *****

EQwyyW5.gif

What’s an unhinged thing to say about a person you don’t know, Bimbo 

OT: I was hoping there wasn’t a twist- but of course they couldn’t resist. Shae is a fantastic queen but she shouldn’t be in this top 4. It makes me sad to see either Jaida or Raja not there. 

Edited by Jaay

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

That’s nice but I’d say that’s on par with jaida failing with her jokes and handling the bombing gracefully.  

Your other points are fair but I’d say they are even especially when you count their runways and consistency.  

:rip: Trinity literally won twice the amount of challenges that Jaida did. Are we watching the same show or are you guys just saying stuff to say stuff 

and Jaida’s bombing of the Kennedy Davenport airport was TRAGIC. Quite possibly the worst showing of a queen on a challenge this season bar jankx’s first design look. The editors couldn’t even hide it on an all positive season :ahh: y’all are crazy as hell 

Edited by Rigalo

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

:rip: Trinity literally won twice the amount of challenges that Jaida did. Are we watching the same show or are you guys just saying stuff to say stuff 

and Jaida’s bombing of the Kennedy Davenport airport was TRAGIC. Quite possibly the worst showing of a queen on a challenge this season bar jankx’s first design look. The editors couldn’t even hide it on an all positive season :ahh: y’all are crazy as hell 

I’m not saying trinity doesn’t deserve her spot lol but she did arguably bomb a challenge just as bad as jaida.  For any regular season, not knowing the words is an automatic bottom 2 placement 

plus, Trinity IMO has more bottom 2 placements than jaida 

-dance challenge 

-premier 

-girl groups

-grad speeches 

she has more higher highs, but again I brought up consistency.  

SIX DAYS UNTIL MONÉT'S CORONATION!

EQwyyW5.gif

1 hour ago, Jaay said:

What’s an unhinged thing to say about a person you don’t know, Bimbo 

OT: I was hoping there wasn’t a twist- but of course they couldn’t resist. Shae is a fantastic queen but she shouldn’t be in this top 4. It makes me sad to see either Jaida or Raja not there. 

Cersei is my sis irl I’m just playing 

EQwyyW5.gif

or am I

EQwyyW5.gif

Monet & Shea did thaT.

At the end of the day they're ALL winners, literally and figuratively.

I see so many comments saying “well Jaida only won two challenges” and “she’s only good at making clothes”… You do realize that she had the least amount of time to grow from her season, right?

The b*tch didn’t even get to enjoy her reign to the fullest because of the pandemic, no wonder she couldn’t polish her skills to the rest of the other winners’ level.

To me she did amazing during this season and even when she failed she proved to be winner material with her professionalism and quick wit, cut her some slack!

Edited by Hephaestus

3 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

:rip:

Do you know many other queens who were able to recover from bombing a roast in the way that she did? :celestial5:

7 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Yeah but Shea has been consistently underwhelming all season, while Jaida has not been. She might’ve had some flop moments (Snatch Game and roast), but otherwise I would say she did better than Shea in every other challenge, including tonight. Out of all the pre-recorded tracks tonight, Jaida had the most entertaining lyrics and choreography. I think she could’ve arguably won a star for girl groups too (even though Shea stans apparently think she won that challenge :rofl: ) 

Even if Jaida hadn’t gotten her “charity” star, at worst she should’ve been tied with Shea tonight. But the 3 star “twist” was just conveniently engineered for Shea. This is way more infuriating than the AS3 jury imo. They all survived the competition to that point. 

I also really disliked them throwing the tie breaker in Monet’s lap without any warning or deliberation. Why not the lip sync winner? Or why not have Trinity and Jaida lip sync for the last spot? You know, actual established parts of the show… 

I was very excited for Jaida to make it to the finale. Jaida and Yvie are so frequently disrespected as winners by the fandom.

The last time there was a tie (All Stars 6), Ru randomly called up the challenge winner to decide. So it’s fair for Monet to decide

Anyways Shea  won’t win. :gaycat2:

Hope Jaida wins the 50K she deserves it :heart:

The lengths this show will go to just to reward that charisma vacuum. :ahh:

Edited by EJQL8
Edited

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Do you know many other queens who were able to recover from bombing a roast in the way that she did? :celestial5:

We must have been watching 2 different shows, she acknowledged she was bombing and then carried on telling unfunny jokes, to me that's not recovering

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.