RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Real talk now: I'm impressed at how Jaida came and proved everyone that she didn't only deserve to win in her season but is also worthy of being in the same room as all the other winners. Meanwhile Monét hasn't even proven she deserved to share the AS4 win with Trinity (who is doing great week after week), let alone solo.

monet-oop.gif

I enjoy the good sis much more when she's not competing and I have no one else to compare her to, let's just say that.

monet-oop.gif

the taste :jonny5:

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaida is truly that *****. I love her so much. She‘s literally been in my personal top two almost every week. 
I need her to snatch some more stars. She has a good chance of winning if she makes it to the LSFTC

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

Everyone loving Monet before the season started and now there being a dedicated hate train against her, I— :bibliahh: Drag Race fandom truly is the worst of all time I fear.

There’s no hate train, it’s just one really vocal, OBSESSED user :skull:  

Monet stays having the best talking heads, has delivered some cute runways so far, had all the girls TALKING about wanting her blocked, Monet’s scheming/alliances being the ONLY entertaining storyline this season. 

Truly an icon I fear 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761146e2e0e16901d77a9e

Not only one real obsessed user, Atrl in general agrees that Monet has the second worst track record this season only behind Yvie..

According to @TheOnlyOne's rate

Who do you y’all think is the better Drag Race contestant considering all types of challenges (Performing, sewing, acting, comedy, makeovers, etc) between Jinx and Trinity? Personally I think Trinity underestimated, while Jinx is great she absolutely bombs at creating garments and I don’t think Trinity has any such glaring weaknesses

Reminder that no one wanted to be part of Monét and Trinity's alliance, so she has haters even in the cast :celestial5:

Trinity's main issue is she's very one-laned in comedy/vocabulary (the southern girl shtick) and her pageant girl looks, while expensive and cohesive, get boring after a while.

Jinkx doesn't need a good look to bring the house down with her wits. 

Performing: Tie

Sewing: Trinity

Acting: Jinkx

Comedy: Jinkx

Makeovers: Trinity 

Creativity: Jinkx

Singing: Jinkx

Both leagues ahead of Monet though.

RuPauls_Drag_U_Draguation_Speeches__RuPa

3 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Who do you y’all think is the better Drag Race contestant considering all types of challenges (Performing, sewing, acting, comedy, makeovers, etc) between Jinx and Trinity? Personally I think Trinity underestimated, while Jinx is great she absolutely bombs at creating garments and I don’t think Trinity has any such glaring weaknesses

Trinity, easily. There's basically nothing she can't do.

42 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Real talk now: I'm impressed at how Jaida came and proved everyone that she didn't only deserve to win in her season but is also worthy of being in the same room as all the other winners. Meanwhile Monét hasn't even proven she deserved to share the AS4 win with Trinity (who is doing great week after week), let alone solo.

monet-oop.gif

I enjoy the good sis much more when she's not competing and I have no one else to compare her to, let's just say that.

monet-oop.gif

wendy-williams-the-tea-is-exceptionally-

36 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Not only one real obsessed user, Atrl in general agrees that Monet has the second worst track record this season only behind Yvie..

According to @TheOnlyOne's rate

SPOILER alert since OMH prove to be nothing but incorrect about everything in life

Azb8zJc.png

45 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Trinity, easily. There's basically nothing she can't do.

She bombed the roast twice and she didn't do that well in last weeks similar challenge either :rip:

She is also yet to give us a listenable verse :rip:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

SPOILER alert since OMH prove to be nothing but incorrect about everything in life

Azb8zJc.png

:ahh: I can’t. 

Not being a Monet stan making you a person who infantalizes Black queens :skull: Even if you find Monet mediocre, Trixie is just as mediocre and the lot of you all stan her (so do I). The OMXCH are so weird cause Monet is harmless and fun to watch, but every time someone likes her everyone starts insisting you’re “infantalizing” Black queens and you must be a white twink too? 

Is it that hard to believe that Monet is just a charismatic queen who’s great on TV? It’s not like we’re stanning Joey Jay or even recent winners like Kylie. 

7 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

She bombed the roast twice and she didn't do that well in last weeks similar challenge either :rip:

She is also yet to give us a listenable verse :rip:

You're right, I kinda blocked her flaws. That being said, I still think she's more well rounded than Jinkx.

I also think she did well during last week's challenge, definitely not a bottom two performance.

You know you that ***** when you cause all this conversation.

38 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Azb8zJc.png

Ahh, love to see Yvie catch up. I need her to finally win next week. 

Also kinda shook to see Trinity rated the worst. 

29 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

:ahh: I can’t. 

Not being a Monet stan making you a person who infantalizes Black queens :skull: Even if you find Monet mediocre, Trixie is just as mediocre and the lot of you all stan her (so do I). The OMXCH are so weird cause Monet is harmless and fun to watch, but every time someone likes her everyone starts insisting you’re “infantalizing” Black queens and you must be a white twink too? 

Is it that hard to believe that Monet is just a charismatic queen who’s great on TV? It’s not like we’re stanning Joey Jay or even recent winners like Kylie. 

GURL. Like I don't pay this ***** $5 out of my pocket every single month and have for YEARS :deadbanana4:

Not them changing my entire race and body type just to try fit their whack ass lying argument :deadbanana2: 

Last week I was an anti white racist and today I'm a white twink :deadbanana2:

They don't even know what that word means. Infantilizing is when they call their fave a precious cinnamon bun that needs to be protected at all costs NOT me saying whatever black queen they choose to obsessively hate on that day isn't some talentless hack who's unworthy of any praise :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

The peak of drag performance :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Anvarie said:

Trinity. 

jinx is best on early seasons, she could never survive a regular season now without her earned status as a legend. 

Imagine her runways lol, they’d treat sis like Tina burner or brita tbh.

also to be clear, the fans likely would’ve cancelled a new queen over that only fans childlike boy thing.

18 minutes ago, Mistah.Beyonce said:

also to be clear, the fans likely would’ve cancelled a new queen over that only fans childlike boy thing.

Oop and now we said it

Just imagine this thread had Monet or Shea been the one promoting someone who cosplays as a prepubescent boy for pervs on onlyfans

The dolls recreated cover shots for Vogue

CN00029242.jpgShea%20(Photog_%20Drag%20Files%20_%20Gown%20By_%20Joshuan%20Aponte).jpeg

CN00072373.jpgMone%CC%81t-X-Change-(Photog_-Albert-Sanchez-_-Pedro-Zalba).jpg

CN00076612.jpgThe%20Vivienne%20(Photog_%20Lee%20Edward%20Finnigan%20_%20Graphic%20Editor%20James%20Rupapara).jpg

CN00029759.jpgTrinity(Photog_%20Leo%20Llanos%20@indigocapri).jpeg

18B04A1BC0FC400BA699BAA4A52ADEC0.jpgJaida%20(Photog_%20Max%20Damian%20_%20Hair_%20Gene%20Walton%20_%20Dress%20_%20Gloves_%20Ivy%20Park%20_%20Jewelry_%20Swarovski.jpeg

0513-VO-FRNT21.03.jpgJinkx%20(Photog_%20Wayne%20Bund,%20outfit%20by%20Michelle%20Lesniak,%20Graphic%20design_%20Victor%20Moreno).jpg

CN00030975.jpgYvie%20(Photog_%20Max%20Damian,%20@max_damian_photography).jpeg

CN00029378.jpgRaja%20(Photog_%20Magnus%20Hastings).jpg

And take a GUESS at who they used to promote the article

None other than the C in UNTy legend herself

OL70p5q.png

You know, the talentless flop with no iconic looks or moments 

NOT Vogue :jonny: 

This show is really the zeitgeist.

Oprah reposting the Monet picture :jonny4:

1sDsWyH.png

2 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Oprah reposting the Monet picture :jonny4:

1sDsWyH.png

Not too bad for an uncharismatic flop who didn’t even deserve to win her season :clap3:

Im sure the other queens had way bigger celebrities repost their pictures though 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.